In memory of fallen US soldiers in Afghanistan

Viral

@Viral there were many Taliban members among the Afghan dead. Forgive me for not shedding a tear over a bunch of women-oppressing terrorists.

I do not know if there were innocent women and children among them. But of course, all loss of human life is regrettable. And I sympathize with their families. This thread, however, is a tribute to US soldiers. It's not meant to make light of the death of Afghan people or to undermine their suffering, but Lebanon shares stronger bonds with America. They're our friend and ally. And they deserve their own thread.

US provides $100 million in humanitarian assistance for Lebanon. It granted $120 million to the Lebanese army.

What would Lebanon be without US support? Have you ever thought about that?
Sounds about right:cigar:

Viral

They kill 7 children in order to kill one ISIS-K that we have to take their word for it so they can fake and portray their defeat as victory to their people and the young American soldiers who got killed for no other reason than protecting American Corporations and promoting their businesses.
Didn't take long to get the answer:

WATCH: Senator rips top diplomat after he admits he doesn't know if US drone strike killed Afghan aid worker or ISIS-K terrorist

S Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s attempt to evade questions about a drone strike that allegedly killed a Kabul aid worker backfired, as Senator Rand Paul pointed out that the target should have been known before the attack.
Pressed by Paul (R-Kentucky) on whether the August 29 strike killed an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative, Blinken testified in a Senate hearing on Tuesday that the Biden administration is reviewing the incident, and “a full assessment will be forthcoming.”

“So you don’t know if it was an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?”
Paul asked. “I can’t speak to that and I can’t speak to that in this setting, in any event,” Blinken replied. “So you don’t know or won’t tell us?” Paul continued. “Uh, I don’t know because we’re reviewing it,” Blinken said.
Paul then stung Blinken with the obvious, saying, “Well, see, you’d think you’d kind of know before you off somebody with a Predator drone whether he’s an aid worker or he’s an ISIS-K.” He added that the US has a recent history of drone strikes with unintended casualties, including “hundreds and hundreds of people” who were killed remotely by the Obama administration, and civilian casualties lead to “blowback.”
ALSO ON RT.COMBlinken defends chaotic Kabul withdrawal, says Biden administration is now focused on threat to Afghan ‘LGBTQI+ community’
“I don’t know if it’s true, but I see these pictures of these beautiful children that were killed in the attack,” Paul said of reports that seven children and three other people were also killed in the drone strike. “If that’s true, and not propaganda, guess what, maybe you’ve created hundreds or thousands of new potential terrorists from bombing the wrong people.”
We can’t sort of have an investigation after we kill people. We have an investigation before we kill people.
The New York Times said on Friday that its investigation of the incident found that the drone strike took out an aid worker and the children who came to greet him – not an ISIS-K terrorist with a car bomb, as the Pentagon had claimed. The newspaper found, too, that contrary to US government claims, there was no evidence of “secondary explosions” to suggest that the car was rigged with explosives. The worker, Zemari Ahmadi of US NGO Nutrition & Education International, had loaded containers of water in his car.
READ MORE
US drone strike in Kabul killed AID WORKER, not ISIS terrorist, NYT investigation shows US drone strike in Kabul killed AID WORKER, not ISIS terrorist, NYT investigation shows
Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said on Monday that he couldn’t confirm who was killed in the drone attack, but “the strike was taken to prevent an imminent attack on the airport.” The strike came three days after an ISIS-K suicide bombing at the Kabul airport, which killed 13 US troops and 169 Afghans.
Paul noted that he had advocated ending the war in Afghanistan for a decade, but he never conceived the “colossal incompetence” he would witness as the Biden administration carried out the US withdrawal. He called the US abandonment of the Bagram Air Base more than a month before the withdrawal was completed “one of the worst military decisions in our history.”
“Holding no one accountable, having everyone circle the wagons and say, ‘Hey, we all agreed abandoning Bagram Air Force Base was a great idea,’ this is going to be remembered by the people,”
Paul said.
The senator said the Biden administration added “insult to injury” by announcing $64 million in new humanitarian aid to Afghanistan. Although the administration has said the money will be given to charities and United Nations agencies, bypassing the Taliban, Paul said the Islamist group has a history of taking such donations.
The US also has earmarked $10 billion for the Afghan government, which Paul predicted will be given to the Taliban “if they behave.” Blinken acknowledged that the Biden administration will only withhold funds “absent the Taliban making good on the commitments and expectations of the international community.”

Viral

And the problem is? ...
No problem at all. We are trying to explain to @Manifesto and the families and parents of the fallen Americans why their loved ones fell.

Do me a favor while at it and try saying it a little louder so the few Lebanese left who don’t support Hezbollah defending their oil from the thieves can hear you up and reconsider.

Keep on doing what you’re doing big boy. And don’t forget to cover your ears when Iran detonates its first cucumber in you backyard.:cigar:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
No problem at all. We are trying to explain to @Manifesto and the families and parents of the fallen Americans why their loved ones fell.

Do me a favor while at it and try saying it a little louder so the few Lebanese left who don’t support Hezbollah defending their oil from the thieves can hear you up and reconsider.

Keep on doing what you’re doing big boy. And don’t forget to cover your ears when Iran detonates its first cucumber in you backyard.:cigar:

I see you used term "thieves" - who stall what, from whom and how?

Oh, and please, be specific, no generic claims, only facts.

Viral

America...f*ck yeah!

@Viral
America...f*ck yeah! Humiliating and Starving 5 million Lebanese in their own country from their basic rights and needs of medicine, food, gas and their own money smuggled outside their banks under US supervision by US corrupt puppets. All that done to ALL Lebanese regardless of sect, tribe or sexual preference dear @Manifesto

America...f*ck yeah! Killing innocent children in their own home in Afghanistan in revenge of terrorist attack by terrorists they created themselves.

America...f*ck yeah! Lots to be proud of from the leader of The Free World...

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
America...f*ck yeah! Humiliating and Starving 5 million Lebanese in their own country from their basic rights and needs of medicine, food, gas and their own money smuggled outside their banks under US supervision by US corrupt puppets. All that done to ALL Lebanese regardless of sect, tribe or sexual preference dear @Manifesto

America...f*ck yeah! Killing innocent children in their own home in Afghanistan in revenge of terrorist attack by terrorists they created themselves.

America...f*ck yeah! Lots to be proud of from the leader of The Free World...

The Iranian tanker has arrived... go fill up on some 3izzeh and karameh.