"indecent" Coca Cola Billboards Removed in Tripoli

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
ستمنع الاعلانات التي ستصنف من قبل هيئة العلماء المسلمين تحت خانة خدش الحياء والاخلال بالآداب العام في طرابلس.

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Muslims
    Same happened few years in the south. They brought down by force some unislamic billboards

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    الحمدلله. العين ساهرة عل الأمة
    Coca cola يريدون افساد الأمة ه
    بانتظار مناطق الجنوب و الهرمل أن تحذو حذوهم و أن يتصدو لاعدا الأمة المفسدين

كوكا كولا تروج الفساد الأخلاقي

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    الحمدلله. العين ساهرة عل الأمة
    Coca cola يريدون افساد الأمة ه
    بانتظار مناطق الجنوب و الهرمل أن تحذو حذوهم و أن يتصدو لاعدا الأمة المفسدين

كوكا كولا تروج الفساد الأخلاقي

I bet you what turned on the oulama in Tripoli is the picture of the man shirtless.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The first indecent billboard that needs to be removed is the one that says that Tripoli is Qal3at Al Muslimin...
    Do you have that same feeling regarding crosses being on top of every hill or only against that phrase specifically in Tripoli?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oversexualization in ads and pop culture is a problem. But the ideology of these billboard destroyers is an even bigger problem. Which makes the whole incident ridiculous, to say the least.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Do you have that same feeling regarding crosses being on top of every hill or only against that phrase specifically in Tripoli?
    The sign is offensive and sectarian... just because Tripoli was known for its crusader castle, it doesn't mean that the limited brain have to call it kal3at muslimin... essa khefet 3a2el

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The sign is offensive and sectarian... just because Tripoli was known for its crusader castle, it doesn't mean that the limited brain have to call it kal3at muslimin... essa khefet 3a2el
    How is it offensive and sectarian? Are the Muslims foreigners who do not belong to this place or something?

I have been to many Christian cities or villages where they have statues of whatever with different Christian phrases I don't find it offensive or sectarian... maybe I see something wrong in it from a religious perspective only! But surely not my business!

And the phrase Qal3at Al Muslimin is not about the Crusade Castle itself but about the city itself being qal3at al muslimin not sure why that would be a big deal for someone who don't see in Muslims as enemy :)

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    This is actually a step in the right direction no need for sexist advertisements mess all over the place like we see in other cities in Lebanon!
    In 2014 they banned alcohol ads in the city another good step!

They should for sure reduce the number of ads among other things like za3im posters in the whole city!

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    This is actually a step in the right direction no need for sexist advertisements mess all over the place like we see in other cities in Lebanon!

They should for sure reduce the number of ads among other things like za3im posters in the whole city!
    Absolutely, The pervert in Tripoli is relying on the billboards to feed his sexual appetite and fantasies.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    How is it offensive and sectarian? Are the Muslims foreigners who do not belong to this place or something?

I have been to many Christian cities or villages where they have statues of whatever with different Christian phrases I don't find it offensive or sectarian... maybe I see something wrong in it from a religious perspective only! But surely not my business!

And the phrase Qal3at Al Muslimin is not about the Crusade Castle itself but about the city itself being qal3at al muslimin not sure why that would be a big deal for someone who don't see in Muslims as enemy :)
    Because small sectarian brains couldn't accept hearing kal3at salibiyin... la2 Tripoli is kal3at Muslimin... they couldn't tolerate Kal3at Salibiyin... St. Gilles castle... that's why this particular sign is offensive, because it carries with intolerance

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member

Actually all these ads should be brought back immediately because as far as I know Tripoli is not part of an Islamic state but of Lebanon and therefore it follows STRICTLY the rules of the Lebanese state in which such ads are totally fine.

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm guessing they're offended by the fact a man is trying to kiss a grown woman instead of a baby boy

Joke in bad taste i know, but 68% of sex offenders are in Tripoli maybe they should deal with that instead of objecting to a billboard

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Absolutely, The pervert in Tripoli is relying on the billboards to feed his sexual appetite and fantasies.

Actually these kind of sexist ads are all about "pervertism" and normalizing that kind of mindset in societies!
    This is not a big deal for sure comparing it to all other sexist ads but in our city they chose to put a limit to it!

And as a bonus it is an Coca-Cola ad, the symbol of American capitalism and FITNA!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Actually all these ads should be brought back immediately because as far as I know Tripoli is not part of an Islamic state but of Lebanon and therefore it follows STRICTLY the rules of the Lebanese state in which such ads are totally fine.
    Let this Lebanon bring so called Hezbollah back from Syria first if they can! :lol:
    lekk ya man the Lebanese state is a joke maskhara! they are only strong when it comes to the weak!!

Beside this a good step in decentralization..

Joke in bad taste i know, but 68% of sex offenders are in Tripoli maybe they should deal with that instead of objecting to a billboard
    Interesting, bring me your sources of 68% please :)

IsaBells

IsaBells

Orange Room Supporter
    Actually these kind of sexist ads are all about "pervertism" and normalizing that kind of mindset in societies!
    This is not a big deal for sure comparing it to all other sexist ads but in our city they chose to put a limit to it!

And as a bonus it is an Coca-Cola ad, the symbol of American capitalism and FITNA!
    I'm curious... What's your definition of sexist ?

IsaBells

IsaBells

Orange Room Supporter
    Let this Lebanon bring so called Hezbollah back from Syria first if they can! :lol:
    lekk ya man the Lebanese state is a joke maskhara! they are only strong when it comes to the weak!!

Beside this a good step in decentralization..

Bring me your sources of 68% please :)
    I don't have the source i worked with a psychologist back in college with children affected by sexual predators and there was a center studying this issue something like 3000 sexual offenders were from or in tripoli, 68% of the total of sexual offenders in Lebanon I'll try to look it up, but for now you have to take my word for it! If not meh i don't give a f*ck to be honest you seem to have missed the definition of perversion as well understandable though since you seem to be from Tripoli ^_^

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

We don't say jounieh is citadle of Christians
    Mind you there are over twenty thousand Christian in tripoli who find such sectarians speech offensive but are powerless to change it