"indecent" Coca Cola Billboards Removed in Tripoli

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Like who FPM?
Thanks god I never got the opportunity to vote and will probably never ever become a voter!

And beside in Tripoli the number of voters who participate are relatively very small because simply there is no good and bad here there is only bad choice making not voting is the only good choice!

Also tripoli is still in state of war.. simply that city never saw any good since becoming part of Lebanon..
They stripped the city from Hama and Homs and alienating it.. then the Lebanese state in Beirut vandalized the city by destroying the old souk and built an ugly cement wall along the river then we got screwed by the Assadi regime by being bombarded with the equivalent of Hiroshima bombs.. then when the war was over the city was again totally neglected by the gov and not a single serious redeveloping plan was carried out.. and probably that was for the best!
The people of Tripoli never saw good since the 80s when the Taw7id was installed. :)
It is not in a state of war. It places its nose into where it does not belong. They want to go back to Syria no problem they can.

Second, I didn't say you need to vote for FPM but you don't need to vote for the people who have been raping the city and port for over 30 years. You are right about something is that the government does not place any investments or money into the city and I have an issue with that. I love Tripoli and there should be alot of investment in the city. It is the second capital of Lebanon.

We as people from the city need to make our MPs accountable when they do something wrong. We need to care for our city and see how we can make it better.

I will ask again where are you from in Tripoli?

• Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    There is no relation between the two, bass meshekeltak enta 3am bet shaghel el ras el ghalat bi hal thread :):):):):)

Why don't you stick to your bananas instead ;)

your problem is that you don't wan't to see the relation between the two which is pretty obvious!

but hey bringing up Nur square and Shariah among other things is somehow related to the topic mahek?

el mohem hala2 enta shu badak ye3ni?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The people of Tripoli never saw good since the 80s when the Taw7id was installed. :)
    It is not in a state of war. It places its nose into where it does not belong. They want to go back to Syria no problem they can.

Second, I didn't say you need to vote for FPM but you don't need to vote for the people who have been raping the city and port for over 30 years. You are right about something is that the government does not place any investments or money into the city and I have an issue with that. I love Tripoli and there should be alot of investment in the city. It is the second capital of Lebanon.

We as people from the city need to make our MPs accountable when they do something wrong. We need to care for our city and see how we can make it better.

I will ask again where are you from in Tripoli?

These MP seats wont change a shit in regard to the city not because they don't want to but it is not in their power to change or add to it anything!
    The city is lacking a leadership and the city is simply lost between all that which is happening in the region..

The voters from the look of it will vote for same ppl they voted for before and this is the case with the whole country!

But new faces wont change the situation either.. The Hariri entered tripoli after 2005 and ppl expected things now they don't anymore and their popularity is falling down while maybe others like Muslim movements are gaining ground slowly but seems like they have future in the city that will last long..

simply for a change to the situation a radical change must happen first

and why is it so important where from Tripoli I am for you?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

These MP seats wont change a shit in regard to the city not because they don't want to but it is not in their power to change or add to it anything!
    The city is lacking a leadership and the city is simply lost between all that which is happening in the region..

The voters from the look of it will vote for same ppl they voted for before and this is the case with the whole country!

But new faces wont change the situation either.. The Hariri entered tripoli after 2005 and ppl expected things now they don't anymore and their popularity is falling down while maybe others like Muslim movements are gaining ground slowly but seems like they have future in the city that will last long..

simply for a change to the situation a radical change must happen first

and why is it so important where from Tripoli I am for you?
    The whole situation will change when the people change. They need to stand up and say NO to those who have been raping their city for over 30 years OR stay with the same shit they have been living in just don't complain about it. But to say they don't do anything and then keep on voting for them then they must be stupid!
    Any Islamic movement mistake will costs them dearly. Our Army is ready to fire on them when the time comes if it comes.

I want to know where you are from in Tripoli. It is not that important at all. But you continue to say we we and we without stating where you are from? I want to know who this 'we' is. :)

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The whole situation will change when the people change. They need to stand up and say NO to those who have been raping their city for over 30 years OR stay with the same shit they have been living in just don't complain about it. But to say they don't do anything and then keep on voting for them then they must be stupid!
    Any Islamic movement mistake will costs them dearly. Our Army is ready to fire on them when the time comes if it comes.

I want to know where you are from in Tripoli. It is not that important at all. But you continue to say we we and we without stating where you are from? I want to know who this 'we' is. :)
    Im from bab el tebeni and live in a tent next to our beloved nahr abu ali mbasat heyk? :D

Let me be direct with you.. Tripoli wont ever prosper or see peace as long the Assad regime is still being empowered by foreign powers!

As for the voters go tell them that.. don't tell me that shit.. I don't even believe in these stupid elections to begin with!

As for the army they are ready when the opponent is weak but if the opponent was strong enough they wouldn't dare!

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Why don't you stick to your bananas instead ;)

your problem is that you don't wan't to see the relation between the two which is pretty obvious!

but hey bringing up Nur square and Shariah among other things is somehow related to the topic mahek?

el mohem hala2 enta shu badak ye3ni?
    Yih yih yeh, bananas woo nur sq woo shariah. Jadd khabastah halla2!

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Im from bab el tebeni and live in a tent next to our beloved nahr abu ali mbasat heyk? :D

Let me be direct with you.. Tripoli wont ever prosper or see peace as long the Assad regime is still being empowered by foreign powers!

As for the voters go tell them that.. don't tell me that shit.. I don't even believe in these stupid elections to begin with!

As for the army they are ready when the opponent is weak but if the opponent was strong enough they wouldn't dare!
    relax man :)
    mabada hal 2ad! bisir ma3ak fte2!!

The Assad regime is an issue but NOT the only issue. They are all at fault.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    relax man :)
    mabada hal 2ad! bisir ma3ak fte2!!

The Assad regime is an issue but NOT the only issue. They are all at fault.
    im pretty relaxed man dont worry so much..

Not the only issue but the main issue for all tripolitans

Man this music is too indecent for me, oh the horror!
    oh I forgot you like Elisa and Myriam Clinic not to say Haifa Wehbe she is old school now.. :D

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

im pretty relaxed man dont worry so much..

Not the only issue but the main issue for all tripolitans

oh I forgot you like Elisa and Myriam Clinic not to say Haifa Wehbe she is old school now.. :D
    Maybe the issue in Bab El Tebbaneh as you would like to wipe out those 'Alawites'. But it is NOT the real reason the city is as it is. We tend to blame everyone for our issues except blame ourselves. Keep going it has got you far. :)

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Maybe the issue in Bab El Tebbaneh as you would like to wipe out those 'Alawites'. But it is NOT the real reason the city is as it is. We tend to blame everyone for our issues except blame ourselves. Keep going it has got you far. :)
    no need to wipe out anyone we only wants the head of the pig bachar for now ;)

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

no need to wipe out anyone we only wants the head of the pig bachar for now ;)
    I want the head of that pig too. :)
    All Tripolitans do. We were affected by his rule in Tripoli and in Lebanon as a whole. Those bastards were everywhere in El-Mina. We couldn't breathe without them knowing about it.
    With all that the issue in Tripoli is deeper than this. It is not only the issue with Syria.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    [...]oh I forgot you like Elisa and Myriam Clinic not to say Haifa Wehbe she is old school now.. :D
    3a slemet Elisa, Miss Clinic woo Hayyouf bass kteer me7teshmeen... I like more indecent singers la2enno bta3ref this is what liking the coca ad leads to :):):):):)

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Again you are being angry.. take a chill pill!

The coca-cola ad is not much different and it is not only about the coca-cola ad in itself but about all kind of ads who fall in the same category!

And yes eventually this is where they want it to go by advertising way worse things... in Beirut that is already the case and in 10 years times from now it might go much further than this... that shit never stops and it is pretty obvious!

But fine you want to ridicule it good for you but don't blame anyone but yourself when it hit you right in the face one day!

These kind of ads are proven to hurt societies!
    Blame myself? Lol walk do you even listen to yourself? If almost kissing lead to drama ya zalame - and you think I'm angry

Leilk, you would have never seen these sexist ads, or anything with sexual innuendoes, had it not been for he internet... let's go ahead and ban the internet...

Oh and some kids in Tripoli make out in cars, that's worse than almost kissing and can lead to danicing, go ahead and ban cars! Te3tir... it's like talking to a homo habilis, except they didn't have enough clothes to cover up and that lead to procreation... damn it: they should also be banned...!

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Chanklish

Chanklish

We live in a pretty globalized world but that doesn't change the fact how it is screwing us and trying to constantly change our local lifestyles let it be from clothing to eating and to everything that can come to your mind!

Globalism is not just still being debated it is the main issue today!

The current globalism is a culture slayer.. you have many westerners tpday crying day and night about their culture declining and blaming everyone for it while they are the ones causing it!

What and dumb and arrogant way to look at this from that perspective this is a typical dumb white trash hater approach to things!

The nobel price is a western organization if you want to base it on others such as Asians and Africans or even South Americans then only the western dominated continents in the world would win in your arrogant gaming!

This is the equivalent oh having a Chinese dominated Nobel Prize where China focuses more on Asia in their awards and this is exactly what is happening with the Nobel Prize which is a western organization!

lol ... more than 1.2 billion muslims ..12 nobel prizes.. 7 of them are peace prizes
    keep wasting your time discussing menstruation while treating your women as slaves....tatar w hawach

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Noborders we understand that you and your likes wont visit the christian areas so that you wont get offended by the billboards, bars and the girls in short skirts?

how cool is that? :p