• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Internal Lebanon Security Updates

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Yesterday, a thug (purportedly from the Zaitar clan) stormed Agha Restaurant along Sayyed Hadi Nasrallah Road and rained bullets on the restaurant facade. Terrified customers and passersby were forced to take cover for safety.

I have so far heard three explanations from people regarding the motive behind the thug's action:

1. Zaitar and similar big clans oblige business in the southern suburb of Beirut to pay them royalty for "protection". If any business or shop reject their demand, they use force to shut down the shop/business.

2. The thug used to enter Agha Restaurant and eat for free. This time around, the management has had enough.

3. He wanted more garlic in his sandwich and it was not done for him (this is likely a joke to downplay what happened).

Conclusion:
This thread is not a sectarian/political/religious thread. It is purely a security thread and topic that has to do with actions that break law and order and affect the lives and properties of the Lebanese people.

This thread has nothing to do with Hezballah, or Amal or any other political parties or issues. It should not be hijacked or diverted with off topics. The mods should please take note of any attempts to post off topics by trolls.

The people of Dahieh are tired of this sort of lawlessness by certain individuals from certain clans, which have settled in this area from other parts of Lebanon. The state should enforce the laws and get the perpetrators to pay for their crimes to the maximum. If a certain clan is harboring thugs and outlaws, those giving the criminals cover or protection should be arrested also and considered complicit in the lawlessness and disturbing the peace. No matter the cost, the state should enforce law and order and use the maximum extent of force to restore law and order in the densely populated Dahieh.

The Lebanese army stormed the area to restore order:

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Yesterday, a thug (purportedly from the Zaitar clan) stormed Agha Restaurant along Sayyed Hadi Nasrallah Road and rained bullets on the restaurant facade. Terrified customers and passersby were forced to take cover for safety.

I have so far heard three explanations from people regarding the motive behind the thug's action:

1. Zaitar and similar big clans oblige business in the southern suburb of Beirut to pay them royalty for "protection". If any business or shop reject their demand, they use force to shut down the shop/business.

2. The thug used to enter Agha Restaurant and eat for free. This time around, the management has had enough.

3. He wanted more garlic in his sandwich and it was not done for him (this is likely a joke to downplay what happened).

Conclusion:
    This thread is not a sectarian/political/religious thread. It is purely a security thread and topic that has to do with actions that break law and order and affect the lives and properties of the Lebanese people.

This thread has nothing to do with Hezballah, or Amal or any other political parties or issues. It should not be hijacked or diverted with off topics. The mods should please take note of any attempts to post off topics by trolls.

The people of Dahieh are tired of this sort of lawlessness by certain individuals from certain clans, which have settled in this area from other parts of Lebanon. The state should enforce the laws and get the perpetrators to pay for their crimes to the maximum. If a certain clan is harboring thugs and outlaws, those giving the criminals cover or protection should be arrested also and considered complicit in the lawlessness and disturbing the peace. No matter the cost, the state should enforce law and order and use the maximum extent of force to restore law and order in the densely populated Dahieh.

The Lebanese army stormed the area to restore order:

He recorded a video explaining why he did what he did, while threatening that if they don't release his brother he's going to do it again.. (he's in custody now, so he won't do shit)
    Personally i think it's a load of bullcrap,
    but i know you mentioned once that you live/lived in Dahieh,
    can you relate to what he's saying and how accurate is his description of the situation?

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Lebanon_not_Arabic

In order to avoid problems later on, this issue should be settled between Shias first.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    He recorded a video explaining why he did what he did, while threatening that if they don't release his brother he's going to do it again.. (he's in custody now, so he won't do shit)
    can you relate to what he's saying and how accurate is his description of the situation?

Before this incident, I have previously and personally heard from a shop owner, who was complaining to me, that some thugs go about asking for money or else forcefully shut down the businesses of people, who are only after their livelihood.

I do not really know if this case is different or if what this guy in the video is saying has some truth. But the case of thugs demanding for money from shops seems to be true. Shop owners cannot make up such allegation without any basis.

On the other hand, according to the thug, if the authorities (the army and internal security) have some rogue officers, who are meant to enforce the law and order but are also taking law into their hands and fabricating cases to get at those individuals they perceive as their targets, it is another story entirely and the state should make a thorough investigation. I don't support the citizens taking up arms against authorities. If truly some individual officers are rogue, then higher authorities should be involved. Not trying to create street battles and disturbing the peace and threatening the lives and properties of people in a densely populated district. I do not even buy his story because I see no reason why a high ranking officer of the security forces would target individual citizens for no reasons. But for the benefit of the doubt, let the state investigate deeply and take all the allegations into consideration.

As far as I know, the Zaitar clan, the Miqdad clan and the Jaafar clan have troublesome individuals who belong to them. Of course, there are many good, law abiding and godly people among them. But the bad individual ones take advantage of the fact that they belong to such big and notable clans to cause trouble. And this the state must act on. Even if they have family dispute, they take up guns and shoot at themselves. This has repeatedly happened. It is a state of lawlessness. Normal people no longer feel safe living in Dahieh. Then, if a member of one clan clashes with another, it becomes a street battle. It is disgusting. We are not living in the jungle. We are not enemies of ourselves. We are not fighting a foreign enemy. We are people of the same country, same religion, same sect and same neighborhoods, towns and regions. It is a shame. Ego, ignorance, arrogance and retardation have taken over some people.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    In order to avoid problems later on, this issue should be settled between Shias first.
    The state should enforce law and order with the understanding and cooperation of Hezballah and Amal. Criminals should be given a full stop. This must stop once and for all. The Shia are Lebanese citizens who belong to the Lebanese state. The state is responsible for their well being.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    بعد صورة موقوفين بالملابس الداخلية... مصدر عسكري: ليس من شيم الجيش
    أخبار محليّة - الاثنين 17 حزيران 2019 - 19:59 -

كشف مصدر عسكري أن "تداول صورة الموقوفين المتهمين بإطلاق النار في الضاحية ليس مقصودا إنما خطأ فردي لعسكري مولج بسوق الموقوفين".
    وأكد المصدر العسكري للـ"او تي في" أن "الجميع يعلم انه ليس من شيم الجيش ولا من اسلوبه او عادته نشر أي صور توحي بإذلال او اهانة موقوف وهذا التصرف محل محاسبة مسلكية".

it seems he was arrested

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Before this incident, I have previously and personally heard from a shop owner, who was complaining to me, that some thugs go about asking for money or else forcefully shut down the businesses of people, who are only after their livelihood.

I do not really know if this case is different or if what this guy in the video is saying has some truth. But the case of thugs demanding for money from shops seems to be true. Shop owners cannot make up such allegation without any basis.

On the other hand, according to the thug, if the authorities (the army and internal security) have some rogue officers, who are meant to enforce the law and order but are also taking law into their hands and fabricating cases to get at those individuals they perceive as their targets, it is another story entirely and the state should make a thorough investigation. I don't support the citizens taking up arms against authorities. If truly some individual officers are rogue, then higher authorities should be involved. Not trying to create street battles and disturbing the peace and threatening the lives and properties of people in a densely populated district. I do not even buy his story because I see no reason why a high ranking officer of the security forces would target individual citizens for no reasons. But for the benefit of the doubt, let the state investigate deeply and take all the allegations into consideration.

As far as I know, the Zaitar clan, the Miqdad clan and the Jaafar clan have troublesome individuals who belong to them. Of course, there are many good, law abiding and godly people among them. But the bad individual ones take advantage of the fact that they belong to such big and notable clans to cause trouble. And this the state must act on. Even if they have family dispute, they take up guns and shoot at themselves. This has repeatedly happened. It is a state of lawlessness. Normal people no longer feel safe living in Dahieh. Then, if a member of one clan clashes with another, it becomes a street battle. It is disgusting. We are not living in the jungle. We are not enemies of ourselves. We are not fighting a foreign enemy. We are people of the same country, same religion, same sect and same neighborhoods, towns and regions. It is a shame. Ego, ignorance, arrogance and retardation have taken over some people.
    Actually i see his story differently
    Army intelligence seem to be quite active in Dahieh now apparently. Ignore whatever he's saying, he's basically complaining that Dahieh is not the lawless suburb it used to be.
    People used to commit crimes and hide in Da7iye, well not anymore.
    I'm happy that the state can reach those thugs now.
    It's a matter of time before our security forces put them all in jail.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Army intelligence seem to be quite active in Dahieh now apparently. Ignore whatever he's saying, he's basically complaining that Dahieh is not the lawless suburb it used to be.
    and this just came in
    This is the guy who beat the Pharmacy owner/manager 2 weeks ago in Chia7

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Harbour a militia, live by militia law.

Its really not that complicated.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

This video is bullshit. The mere existence of armed “clans” should be condemned during and dealt with. But this is all a Western conspiracy. These عشائر are all made of peaceful, education loving people who only want learn and develop themselves. It is the west that is corrupting their peaceful habits and turning some of them into thugs. And Amal has tried so hard, investing in schools, education, youth development programs, to help these people get a better education and improve themselves. Alas, the western conspiracy proved too strong.

At the end of the day, as Fairuz said, العترى علا الفقير..|

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    funny the example of something not worth it he gave "iza wa7ad darab marto kaff".... a pic in a wifebeater is fitting..

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @Rachel Corrie She's claiming one of her sons is a HA fighter. Shu ra2yak?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    W shu ya3neh if her son is a HA fighter? HA will be first in line to condemn his action and disassociate itself from such unstable lunatic, who takes the law into his hands. They will be first in line to ensure he is disciplined. He doesn't deserve to be one that's what his display of madness has shown. And I really really really doubt he is one. Those from the Zaitar clan who are HA fighters are known and are gentlemen and responsible adults. We know them. His action at the restaurant could have caused a massacre of innocent customers.

Last edited:
    HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

there is no doubt that heseb protects a lots of these thugs and drug traffickers
    if they are serious about law and order, they can do it , at leats in da7ye

wish is like ground zero for gangs and crooks and armed thieves and car jackers
    all under the watchful eyes of heseb and of course amal

12792 1560871706913.png

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    there is no doubt that heseb protects a lots of these thugs and drug traffickers
    if they are serious about law and order, they can do it , at leats in da7ye

wish is like ground zero for gangs and crooks and armed thieves and car jackers
    all under the watchful eyes of heseb and of course amal

View attachment 12792View attachment 12792

طول بالك الخير لقدام. مصاري من إيران ما بقى فيه والمقاتلين إلي كانو يقبضوا يا نزلولهم معاشاتهم للنص أو لولا شي. ولي كانو بسورية عم يرجعوهم. فهودي شوبدن يعملوا؟ لا شغله ولا عمله ولا مصاري. لحق على مشاكل و اعتداءت وسرقة. أول ناس راح تطلع صرختهم هني الشيعة.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    تابع لمسلسل بيت زعيتر و مطعم الآغا.. الإبن الرابع طلع حرامي ? صفحة #وينييه_الدولة
    قمنا في وقت سابق بالتعرف على حسين ومهدي عباس زعيتر ساعات اثر اطلاقهما النار على مطعم الاغا منذ ايام قبل ان تقوم قوة من المخابرات بالقاء القبض عليهما بعدما القت القبض على شقيقهما علي داخل مطعم الاغا.

نشرت والدة الشبان الثلاثة اثر نشر صورهما معتقلين فيديو تناشد السيد حسن نصرالله وتمسك ثياب ابنها الذي يرتديها على الجبهة السورية مطالبة ان يطلق سراحهم كونهم من اهل المقاومة واهل الشرف واهل النخوة والاخلاق الحميدة.

بمحض الصدفة نشرت صفحة وينيه الدولة منذ ايام فيديو يوثق قيام قيام لص بسرقة صندوق صدقة من احدى المحلات التجارية في حدث بعلبك وطلبنا من متابعي الصفحة التعرف على هويته.

بعد البحث والاستقصاء، تبين ان هذا اللص هو ابنها الرابع محمد عباس زعيتر ،والدته ابتسام، تولد ١٩٩٤ سجل ٥٤ / حدث بعلبك، حيث ان تم القاء القبض عليه سيصبح اربعة من اصل خمسة اشقاء من اولادها هم في السجن بتهم السرقة، التشبيح، الخوة، اطلاق النار.

ان الادعاء بالشرف والعفة فن لا يتقنه الكتيرين ولا يكتسب بواسطة فيديوات تناشد فيها الحاجة ابتسام السيد حسن بل تربية صالحة من ام تعمل على انشاء وتربية اولادها على الحلال والحرام والصح والخطأ تعلمهم فيه ان اكتساب اللقمة يجب ان يكون دائما مقابل العمل الجدي والمتعب وليس بواسطة بندقية او سلاح او تجارة

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    طول بالك الخير لقدام. مصاري من إيران ما بقى فيه والمقاتلين إلي كانو يقبضوا يا نزلولهم معاشاتهم للنص أو لولا شي. ولي كانو بسورية عم يرجعوهم. فهودي شوبدن يعملوا؟ لا شغله ولا عمله ولا مصاري. لحق على مشاكل و اعتداءت وسرقة. أول ناس راح تطلع صرختهم هني الشيعة.
    Ma tokhlot sha3ban bi Ramadan, w khalet bain tamaniyyetak wol we2e3. Zo3ran bait z3aitar ma khasson bi kel hal ossas. Hinney fet7en dawleh 3a 7sebon. Lezem el dawle tdob hal zo3ran. Ya3neh 2abel Trump w bayy Trump, keno hol zo3ran hek yetsarrafo bi aheleehon elli hinney Shia mithlon. Fi dawleh feshleh. El zo3ama bas deyren 3a 3esheton w bas.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter