• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Internal Lebanon Security Updates

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    لقد مات ظلماً رحمة الله عليه. ان القتل لنا عادة وكرامتنا من الله الشهادة
    That is true but the killers should be held accountable.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    The jihaz among 2el Amen 2el3Am, 2elMa3lumet and the Mokahabrat 'Jaish that handles 3Ain 'Remmene should quickly arrest those who fired there jaharan naharan and in front of the cameras by targetting Shia7, in concomitance with the hitting of Martyr Atwe.

Otherwise Shia7 people will pay back the people in Ain Remmeneh and the Christian areas behind it, with ten times firepower, wal badi2 2adhlam.

If we don't want innocent Mohammad Atwe to be hit in these Christian areas and risk civilian clashes, the culprits of Ain Remmene should be arrested and treated as the criminal they are. And this should be announced quickly and loudly.

Last edited:
    agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    @SeaAb

Allah yer7amha la hal Tofla almghdura w yasabber ahlha

But it seems to be an old news since it doesn't appear in bentjbeil.org. Do you know when it did happen?

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @SeaAb

Allah yer7amha la hal Tofla almghdura w yasabber ahlha

But it seems to be an old news since it doesn't appear in bentjbeil.org. Do you know when it did happen?
    It's recent i believe. The girl disappeared a while ago but they found the body in a burned apartment recently.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Anyway here Mukhabarat did good job by arresting the criminals in Dahie.

They must quickly do the same and arrest the LF criminals in Ain Remmene that shot jaharan naharan and in front of cameras in direction of Muslim areas and homes.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The jihaz among 2el Amen 2el3Am, 2elMa3lumet and the Mokahabrat 'Jaish that handles 3Ain 'Remmene should quickly arrest those who fired there jaharan naharan and in front of the cameras by targetting Shia7, in concomitance with the hitting of Martyr Atwe.

Otherwise Shia7 people will pay back the people in Ain Remmeneh and the Christian areas behind it, with ten times firepower, wal badi2 2adhlam.

If we don't want innocent Mohammad Atwe to be hit in these Christian areas and risk civilian clashes, the culprits of Ain Remmene should be arrested and treated as the criminal they are. And this should be announced quickly and loudly.
    Really? You are advocating people go take vengeance if the security forces don’t act? This is not the 12th century!

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Really? You are advocating people go take vengeance if the security forces don’t act? This is not the 12th century!
    Is this how you read it?

LFers and I asked them in this forum, but unfortunately the posts were deleted, have no shame to defend shooting in the direction of Muslim areas and homes. As the laws of nature say, what you allow to happen will happen one day. By allowing LFers to shoot in total impunity, jaharan naharan and in front of camera, in directing their guns to Muslim areas and homes, we are allowing that one day the other side shoot in the direction of Ain Remmene.

I am simply advocating the rule of laws. And that the LA achieve its duty to arrest those who directed their guns from Ain Remmene towards Muslim areas and homes.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is this how you read it?

LFers and I asked them in this forum, but unfortunately the posts were deleted, have no shame to defend shooting in the direction of Muslim areas and homes. As the laws of nature say, what you allow to happen will happen one day. By allowing LFers to shoot in total impunity, jaharan naharan and in front of camera, in directing their guns to Muslim areas and homes, we are allowing that one day the other side shoot in the direction of Ain Remmene.

I am simply advocating the rule of laws. And that the LA achieve its duty to arrest those who directed their guns from Ain Remmene towards Muslim areas and homes.
    Advocating the rule of law does not include condoning people take matters into their own hands, period. Not defending the idiots who shot, wether on purpose or ibtihajan, but cannot in any case accept that someone call for the friends and families of the victims to do the same...

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Advocating the rule of law does not include condoning people take matters into their own hands, period. Not defending the idiots who shot, wether on purpose or ibtihajan, but cannot in any case accept that someone call for the friends and families of the victims to do the same...
    You are twisting my words. Otherwise show me where I wrote what you are saying and that I agree with you it is immoral and criminal. Nevertheless, Zo3ran Ain Remmene lezam yendabo. And Muslim lives also matter even if unfortunately too many Lebanese don't think so.

Last edited:
    Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are twisting my words. Otherwise show me where I wrote what you are saying and that I agree with you it is immoral and criminal. Nevertheless, Zo3ran Ain Remmene lezam yendabo. And Muslim lives also matter even if unfortunately too many Lebanese don't think so.
    Here...

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    I admit I have probably crossed the line, my English is not good and I didn't choose the right words. I didn't mean to call but to prevent what I fear happening (btw that is why I posted this message here and specially addressed it to Christians and specially LFers). Even without the taboor 5ames (remember the attempt few months ago to push for clash between Shia7 and Ain Remmene based on an old or fake video), the relation between Shia7 and Ain Remmene is a sensitive issue and shouldn't be dealt aa la legere. People in both sides are armed, the zo3ran often fought together, and used in the past to fire in the air from time to time to bully (tenmir) the other side. When now people in Shia7 see that Ain Remmene directed their weapons towards Shia7 (one of the filmed weapons supposed to fire in the air was firing at less than 30 degrees, nobody around calmed his bellicosity (they had martyrs that MTV was non stop insinuating that HA is responsible of their death), and nothing has been done to clear this infraction specially when a Muslim is hit in concomitance with this shootings. Therefore, I believe( my analysis) that people in Shia7 may (may strongly ya3ne limit will) use the first opportunity to pay back specially in nowadays high tensions between Shias and Christians.

Nevertheless any person that is going to be harmed in any side is an innocent victim and therefore the shooters who hit him or not bear the weight of the crime of hitting this person.