• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Internal Lebanon Security Updates

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
this is an isolated incident but yeah the reaction towards all Syrians is not justified

But according to you and your islamist comerades here on the forum the reaction towards the french public and the mass murders that occurred on the streets were justified, and we all saw you posting pages and pages of justifications
walaw Mohamad got insulted in a drawing, let's wipe the french public with knives and machine guns and run over them with a van

However the victim's family in Lebanon reacted to the killing of their son and friend with a tweet and facebook post ?
HOW DARE THEM

Hypocrisy galore.

agnostic

Legendary Member
why are you calling him a scum :) you’re intolerant of those who don’t support your views.

I guess you call me scum too in DMs with rafidi and co

@Weezy bro

How can't you see how scum is the Syrian revolutionary who is justifying in the video the killing of the innocent youth of Bsharre with usual 7omsi tales?

Of course he is a scum, even if he is an ally of our brother @Resign.

I don't know what is exactly "DM", but I always tell people what I think of them in their face. You can see it from my casual tough messages to our Marnoushe bros here.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
@Weezy bro

How can't you see how scum is the Syrian revolutionary who is justifying in the video the killing of the innocent youth of Bsharre with usual 7omsi tales?

Of course he is a scum, even if he is an ally of our brother @Resign.

I don't know what is exactly "DM", but I always tell people what I think of them in their face. You can see it from my casual tough messages to our Marnoushe bros here.

Ally ?
haha you're being delusional mate

I might use them and push them to stage a coup against Assad
but Ally ?
try again lol

agnostic

Legendary Member
What the hell are you talking about
are you that broken

A guy got murdered, his loved ones reacted with tweets
And you're here attacking the victim after hearing a one sided story out of some random posting from Turkey
You're not that stupid mate, i know that
so try again

Are you playing dumb ?

The scum from Turkey you have chosen as ally against HA, for almost one decade.

Last edited:

Weezy

But according to you and your islamist comerades here on the forum the reaction towards the french public and the mass murders that occurred on the streets were justified, and we all saw you posting pages and pages of justifications
walaw Mohamad got insulted in a drawing, let's wipe the french public with knives and machine guns and run over them with a van

However the victim's family in Lebanon reacted to the killing of their son and friend with a tweet and facebook post ?
HOW DARE THEM

Hypocrisy galore.

no one ever justified the killing that happened in France in response to the drawings

your argument is void of any weight or logic

Weezy

Ally ?
haha you're being delusional mate

I might use them and push them to stage a coup against Assad
but Ally ?
try again lol

let’s agree that you can’t use anyone here. You make it sound like you pull the threads in this region.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
no one ever justified the killing that happened in France in response to the drawings

your argument is void of any weight or logic

I never participated in that thread nor i wish to
but we all saw what was posted

let the readers be the judge if my argument holds weight or not

Weezy

I never participated in that thread nor i wish to
but we all saw what was posted

let the readers be the judge if my argument holds weight or not

go get a single post justifying the killing from me or agnostic;

your argument is lame and is your way to justify the hatred exhibited in bcharre

Weezy

Ya3ne 2a5ra.

PS: wein harab @Resign. Holle jame3it el 7akim 'salem 3a 2ismo, never change and always flee the battles even and specially that they are the one who start them.

yes I’m disappointed from 7akim folks.

this Christian popularism rhetorics is a skill mastered by aounists.. i didn’t know 7akim folks have become like this as well

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
go get a single post justifying the killing from me or agnostic;

your argument is lame and is your way to justify the hatred exhibited in bcharre

I'm not going to go dig any post nor intend to take part in this debate.

You can play dumb all you want
your posts are there
let whoever read them be the judge

that would be the end of our exchange.

Weezy

I'm not going to go dig any post nor intend to take part in this debate.

You can play dumb all you want
your posts are there
let whoever read them be the judge

that would be the end of our exchange.

why did you put yourself in this stupid position you’re in? Just admit that your argument is misplaced here and I promise we won’t judge you as an idiot for this single incident

agnostic

Legendary Member
why did you put yourself in this stupid position you’re in? Just admit that your argument misplaced here and I promise we won’t judge you as an idiot for this single incident

LF - LF smartass alliance : 0-1

Morale de l'histoire : LF are once more the losers.