• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Internal Lebanon Security Updates

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

agnostic

Legendary Member
Respectable position

Would be true if this position was taken from the beginning instead of playing smartass and pushing for Syrian refugees in Lebanon as armed card against HA.

In summary, you openly pushed and keep pushing for Syrian 3Amroushe attacking Lebanese 3Alloushe but you harvest Syrian 3Amroushe attacking Lebanese Marnoushe.

You are twice bad. First bad for seeking evil. Second bad for your miscalculations.

mikeys71

yes I’m disappointed from 7akim folks.

this Christian popularism rhetorics is a skill mastered by aounists.. i didn’t know 7akim folks have become like this as well
Tawq family are not hakim’s folks, in fact they are anti LF. You can’t blame the reaction of the victim’s family for the senseless death of a young man. Becharre untill the 80’s was ran by tribal mentality that would call blood for blood. Before you judge them read what mp Streda and mp Ishac said in their statement. If it was’nt for them calling for calm lot of people would have lost their lives. I have seen in the past how they revenge their dead even when the opponent is a Christian Maronite from next door village.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

حزب الله في بشرّي

ليبانون ديبايت | 2020 - تشرين الثاني - 26

رصد مراسل "ليبانون ديبايت" زيارةً لافتةً قامَ بها وفد من حزب الله إلى منطقة بشري،لتقديم واجب العزاء بالفقيد جوزيف عارف طوق الذي قُتل ليل الإثنين على ايدي احد الأشخاص من التابعية السورية في المدينة.

وقام الشيخ رضا أحمد، مسؤول حزب الله في الشمال، على رأس وفدٍ بتقديمِ العزاءِ لوالدة الفقيد طوق في صالون كنيسة السيدة (بشري) ممثلاً الأمين العام لحزب الله السيد حسن نصر الله.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
أقدم مجهولون يستقلون سيارة مساء اليوم الجمعة على إستهداف الشاب اللبناني "ح.ق.ر" في منطقة تحويطة الغدير- الضاحية الجنوبية بطلق ناري, وغادرت السيارة المكان على الفور.

وأسعفت عناصر الصليب الأحمر المصاب إلى مستشفى الرسول الأعظم, ولا معلومات حتى الساعة عن حالته الصحية

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@billnizzam2020

·
4h

الخارجية السورية تدين التحريض واللغة العنصرية التي استعملها اللبنانيين تجاه اللاجئين السوريين بعد جريمة بشري نفس اللاجئين الي قصفهن الجيش السوري بالطيران والمدفعية ودمر منازلهن وهجرهن علبنان خايفة وزارة الخارجية السورية على مشاعرهن بلبنان تفضلوا رجعوهن يا حساسين يا رقيقي القلب

Rafidi

Legendary Member
4h

الخارجية السورية تدين التحريض واللغة العنصرية التي استعملها اللبنانيين تجاه اللاجئين السوريين بعد جريمة بشري نفس اللاجئين الي قصفهن الجيش السوري بالطيران والمدفعية ودمر منازلهن وهجرهن علبنان خايفة وزارة الخارجية السورية على مشاعرهن بلبنان تفضلوا رجعوهن يا حساسين يا رقيقي القلب

The composer of such a tweet is deranged with a messed up mind. You made racist remarks after crime. You F up. Own up to your nasty character and stop looking for excuses. No warplane was used to target civilians. Only a goat can believe this.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The composer of such a tweet is deranged with a messed up mind. You made racist remarks after crime. You F up. Own up to your nasty character and stop looking for excuses. No warplane was used to target civilians. Only a goat can believe this.

What exactly disturbed your piece of mind in what @billnizzam2020 wrote?
Or do you mean to say that the millions of Syrian refugees, now scattered outside Syria, were pushed out by the sheer blast wave of Bachar's nuclear love?

Alloush Taleb has something to tell you. A rusty motsic should be able to read and understand his message, and so should you and every Lebanese fuc k who is numb, deaf and blind to the khazouq that's been steadily ploughing through their anuses ever since they turned them towards the umma, and they deserve every millimeter of it.

بوقت انفجار المرفأ تضررت الشركة اللي بشتغل فيها وجبنا شركة ترمم المحل من جديد ( شركة لبنانية)،

بلا طول سيرة، عمال الشركة اللي نفذوا التصليحات ( بناء، ترميم، طرش، دهان، كهربا...) كلهم سوريين وما فيها غير المهندس المشرف لبناني! غريب!

اليوم بقلي واحد منهم انو وين في بنك بدي اسحب معاشي!!!!! قلتلو لهلق ما ساحب معاشك! نيالك! نحنا عم نسحبو قبل ما ينزل!!
قال لا هول من هيئة الامم، هوي وابنه المتزوج بينزلهم كل واحد ٢،٣٠٠،٠٠٠ ( مليون ومية الف بدل معيشة، ٦٠٠ الف بدل محروقات، ٦٠٠ الف بدل البسة) !!!! وفرجاني كارت ال ATM الو ولابنه؟؟

سالتو ليش بيقبضوا؟ قال كونهم نازحين... وقلتلوا وين ابنك؟؟ قال ابنو رجع ع سوريا بس بعدو بيقبض ومعه كارت!!!!

هيدا البلد زريبة، والNGO عم يخربوه ويشتغلوا ليل نهار لتوطين السوري وتهجير ابن البلد ، والجمعيات الدولية تعمل يوميا" لتثبيت الاجنبي بلبنان وترحيل اللبناني عبر مشاريع مشبوهة.

السؤال وين الدولة ورقابتها ع هل الجمعيات!!! ماذا يجري في لبنان باسم المساعدات الانسانية؟؟؟؟
اللبناني بلا راتب وبلا شغل ،والغريب يقبض راتب ويعمل في سوق العمل بدل الايادي اللبنانية ( يعني معاشين) !! من المسؤول!!!

علي طالب

Rafidi

Legendary Member
What exactly disturbed your piece of mind in what @billnizzam2020 wrote?
Or do you mean to say that the millions of Syrian refugees, now scattered outside Syria, were pushed out by the sheer blast wave of Bachar's nuclear love?

Alloush Taleb has something to tell you. A rusty motsic should be able to read and understand his message, and so should you and every Lebanese fuc k who is numb, deaf and blind to the khazouq that's been steadily ploughing through their anuses ever since they turned them towards the umma, and they deserve every millimeter of it.

بوقت انفجار المرفأ تضررت الشركة اللي بشتغل فيها وجبنا شركة ترمم المحل من جديد ( شركة لبنانية)،

بلا طول سيرة، عمال الشركة اللي نفذوا التصليحات ( بناء، ترميم، طرش، دهان، كهربا...) كلهم سوريين وما فيها غير المهندس المشرف لبناني! غريب!

اليوم بقلي واحد منهم انو وين في بنك بدي اسحب معاشي!!!!! قلتلو لهلق ما ساحب معاشك! نيالك! نحنا عم نسحبو قبل ما ينزل!!
قال لا هول من هيئة الامم، هوي وابنه المتزوج بينزلهم كل واحد ٢،٣٠٠،٠٠٠ ( مليون ومية الف بدل معيشة، ٦٠٠ الف بدل محروقات، ٦٠٠ الف بدل البسة) !!!! وفرجاني كارت ال ATM الو ولابنه؟؟

سالتو ليش بيقبضوا؟ قال كونهم نازحين... وقلتلوا وين ابنك؟؟ قال ابنو رجع ع سوريا بس بعدو بيقبض ومعه كارت!!!!

هيدا البلد زريبة، والNGO عم يخربوه ويشتغلوا ليل نهار لتوطين السوري وتهجير ابن البلد ، والجمعيات الدولية تعمل يوميا" لتثبيت الاجنبي بلبنان وترحيل اللبناني عبر مشاريع مشبوهة.

السؤال وين الدولة ورقابتها ع هل الجمعيات!!! ماذا يجري في لبنان باسم المساعدات الانسانية؟؟؟؟
اللبناني بلا راتب وبلا شغل ،والغريب يقبض راتب ويعمل في سوق العمل بدل الايادي اللبنانية ( يعني معاشين) !! من المسؤول!!!

علي طالب

You are completely giving a different reply and topic to my post and in a rude and condescending manner, which typical from you.

The tweet made an accusation that the government of Syria was deliberately targeting civilians or it's own people and also indirectly covering up for racism. How bad it is for Syrians to remain in Lebanon is not the issue here and I don't support their remain here for a second. Neither Syrians nor Palestinians. They should leave. That does not mean I would insult them or use racist language. I still see them as our brothers. But for economic and political reasons, Lebanon cannot bear the burden of their presence. Not because I hate them.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are completely giving a different reply and topic to my post and in a rude and condescending manner, which typical from you.

The tweet made an accusation that the government of Syria was deliberately targeting civilians or it's own people and also indirectly covering up for racism. How bad it is for Syrians to remain in Lebanon is not the issue here and I don't support their remain here for a second. Neither Syrians nor Palestinians. They should leave. That does not mean I would insult them or use racist language. I still see them as our brothers. But for economic and political reasons, Lebanon cannot bear the burden of their presence. Not because I hate them.

The dropping of hundreds of TNT baramils by the government of Syria over Syrian residential areas infested by hulabula warriors, is a documented fact not a fantasized accusation by the tweeter. Also, the majority of Lebanese do not hate them refugees because they are "Syrians", but for the very reasons you mentioned.

Hence, the tweet was bullseye, exposing the worm-eaten disgusting face of a regime that practically is doing its utmost to prevent the same refugees it helped kick out from packing and returning back to where they came from. Or, worse, for using their parasitizing activities to support their own devastated economy.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The dropping of hundreds of TNT baramils by the government of Syria over Syrian residential areas infested by hulabula warriors, is a documented fact not a fantasized accusation by the tweeter. Also, the majority of Lebanese do not hate them refugees because they are "Syrians", but for the very reasons you mentioned.

Hence, the tweet was bullseye, exposing the worm-eaten disgusting face of a regime that practically is doing its utmost to prevent the same refugees it helped kick out from packing and returning back to where they came from. Or, worse, for using their parasitizing activities to support their own devastated economy.

So you are still hellbent on distorting the truth. The regime did not kick them out. The regime doesnt have a problem either with them returning. The regime used weapons because these areas were infested with terrorists. Not because the aim was the people or to get them out. You are distorting the truth and insisting on the distortion. Why? Are you sick?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So you are still hellbent on distorting the truth. The regime did not kick them out. The regime doesnt have a problem either with them returning. The regime used weapons because these areas were infested with terrorists. Not because the aim was the people or to get them out. You are distorting the truth and insisting on the distortion. Why? Are you sick?
Firstly, ma tejdeba.
Israhell bombs Lebanese civilian areas. Israhell claims these are infested with terrorists. You scream Israhell terrorist state.
Ba3ss Souri regime bombs Syrian civilian areas. Ba3ss Souri regime says these are infested with terrorists. You cry Ba3ss Souri good regime.
Difference: Ba3ss Souri regime bombs own civilians on own land, Israhell bombs foreign civilians on a foreign land. Civilians equals unarmed people, everywhere.

Secondly, yes, Mamlakat Al Ba3ss al 3arabi al Souri bi qiyadat siyadat al ra2ees al qutri al qa2ed al dactor Bachar al Assad is, if not directly preventing the refugees return, it is definitely not facilitating it. Shou weinak 3eyish? Oops, yes now I remember, in Sauerkraut land.😝

SAVO

Mamlakat Al Ba3ss al 3arabi al Souri bi qiyadat siyadat al ra2ees al qutri al qa2ed al dactor Bachar al Assad
:D

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Firstly, ma tejdeba.
Israhell bombs Lebanese civilian areas. Israhell claims these are infested with terrorists. You scream Israhell terrorist state.
Ba3ss Souri regime bombs Syrian civilian areas. Ba3ss Souri regime says these are infested with terrorists. You cry Ba3ss Souri good regime.
Difference: Ba3ss Souri regime bombs own civilians on own land, Israhell bombs foreign civilians on a foreign land. Civilians equals unarmed people, everywhere.

Secondly, yes, Mamlakat Al Ba3ss al 3arabi al Souri bi qiyadat siyadat al ra2ees al qutri al qa2ed al dactor Bachar al Assad is, if not directly preventing the refugees return, it is definitely not facilitating it. Shou weinak 3eyish? Oops, yes now I remember, in Sauerkraut land.😝

Your brain is polluted. This is the reason you and your likes dont think clear. You need some basira from @agnostic

Your comparison is utter rubbish. A waste of my time. Whether intentionally or not, Israehell sees us as "enemy civilians". This is a term they use to refer to us. Sometimes even "enemy civilian targets". This brings into question whether or not they deliberately target civilians.Their doctrines, especially or at least religious, doesnt forbid them from targeting enemy civilians. Their rabbis sometimes call for it. Also, they are a racist state which propagates the land belongs to one group of people exclusively. Throughout history Palestine has never been exclusive to only one group until Israehell. So the presence of enemy civilians is not tolerated by them.

In the case of the Syrian regime, the above are not the case at all. The people you are referring to are its citizens, and not enemies. Those preventing the refugees returning are those who are gaining from them being outside their country. Those who want them naturalized in Lebanon maybe elsewhere. Not the Syrian government.

You wont really like to know the curses going through my mind while I type this reply to you. You've wasted my time because you chose to be stupid and rotten.