8e2fdf2d7561c7cb88555f100b014600.gif
You are unfortunately right.
Partition

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
You are unfortunately right.
Partition

I'm trolling, partition or no partition... it doesn't make any difference, won't happen, more wars... choose your option.

This piece of land is cursed for decades to come (at least)... the only solution is getting out of here and leave the ghanam y2abbro ba3od

vicking747

I'm trolling, partition or no partition... it doesn't make any difference, won't happen, more wars... choose your option.

This piece of land is cursed for decades to come (at least)... the only solution is getting out of here and leave the ghanam y2abbro ba3od
Partition will work

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The reality is that whatever Christians do in Lebanon, they will always be HATED by Muslims. We are either traitors, or seen as foreigners. If we say let’s get closer to Israel, we are seen as traitors. If we want to have better ties with Syria, we are collaborators. If we are just ourselves which means peaceful people who wants to work and build a nation then they bring us the refugees.

palestinian cause, Abdel Nasser, Assad, Iran, Saudi, Ottoman Empire will always be better than Christians. Tomorrow they will make peace with Israel as long as Christians are out.

whatever Christians do, we will always be hated.
Let’s be clear : we are Christians and we will never leave our religion just to live in peace.
Thanks God there are GREAT MUSLIMS countries like the UAE, Saudi, Qatar and other GCC. But our Lebanese brothers just hate us

When the Christian far-right kills Muslims on ID and commits ethnic cleansing massacres, I think that's reason enough to be hated, no?
Stop playing the victim card. Ma 7ada a7san min 7ada. Kateib were the aggressors not the victims. The first two ethnic cleansing massacre took place against Palestinians and Muslims. It wasn't until the third one that the PLO retaliated.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Partition will work

Why will they give u partition when they can have it all in few years time? Stop dreaming, and secure a better future for your family by finding a real nation and home - if you're still in Lebanon.

vicking747

You can always convert to Islam
Problem solved...
Well a lot of Muslim countries are bringing great proud to Islam like the UAE. Isn’t unfair to link Islam to these thugs ?

But I agree with you that converting will solve the problem with our “brothers” in Lebanon. I will probably earn peace on Earth but lose eternal life. There is only one God and it is Jesus

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well a lot of Muslim countries are bringing great proud to Islam like the UAE. Isn’t unfair to link Islam to these thugs ?

But I agree with you that converting will solve the problem with our “brothers” in Lebanon. I will probably earn peace on Earth but lose eternal life. There is only one God and it is Jesus

Why prolong the suffering
if you can leave, don't think twice
else just convert and hand the country over to them
keep practicing christianism at home and just wait for them to kill each other.

vicking747

Why will they give u partition when they can have it all in few years time? Stop dreaming, and secure a better future for your family by finding a real nation and home - if you're still in Lebanon.
Lol and you think I will give my house to these thugs? If we have no choice we will end up fighting like we did for centuries. I will NEVER leave Lebanon whatever the cost. All Lebanese who are abroad and who left are lost in their lives ..trust me. I was one of them

vicking747

Why prolong the suffering
if you can leave, don't think twice
else just convert and hand the country over to them
keep practicing christianism at home and just wait for them to kill each other.
This would work if we were not Lebanese. But history has proven that over the centuries we just end up fighting and defending ourselves

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Maghdushi events are just a specimen of what is waiting Christians if they don't take arms now and defend themselves...political Islam hordes will slaughter us to the last man standing if we don't ......histrory is a great teacher

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This would work if we were not Lebanese. But history has proven that over the centuries we just end up fighting and defending ourselves

not true !
In fact,
Maronites disappeared for a while during the islamic eras
the monks went into secret retreats and hid in the mountains and in caves for long time

I hope someone can provide the accurate period during which this happened.

what i'm proposing is the same, except this time hiding in plain sight ;)

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Maghdushi events are just a specimen of what is waiting Christians if they don't take arms now and defend themselves...political Islam hordes will slaughter us to the last man standing if we don't ......histrory is a great teacher

Arms are there buddy. The christians are trying as much as they can to save even if it was 1% of a state.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Yes, but I have to remind you it's Christians who started the cycle of killing in 1975...

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Actually Cain started by killing Abel and ever since mish zabta.

I just think the 'Christians were under threat' is the biggest lie of the century. It's a lie that the Christian far-Right uses to absolve Kataeb/LF of their heinous crimes during the civil war.
This of course doesn't mean Muslims aren't to blame , but Kataeb started the cycle of violence. Were they expecting the PLO/Muslims to sit idle after the bus and Karantina massacres?

People whose existence is under threat defend their homes. They do not commit ethnic cleansing massacres and deliberately rape and kill innocent children and women.

Last edited: