Internal Lebanon Security Updates

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Date: April 13, 1975
Time: 10:30

4 Palestinian Fedayins killed 4 persons in front of Notre-Dame de la Délivrance Church.

The victims were: Joseph Abou Assi, Antoine Husseini, Dib Assaf and Salman Abou Khater

Time: 13:00
The “Bus massacre” happened.

True, historical facts cannot be falsified.
It is not about facts for this type of people; you have to look to his background..... a leftist or just an average Joe political Islam member.
These type of haters will always find excuses to behead the right wing Christians Kuffar..... you know the massacres against Christians of Damour, Chekka, 3ayshyeh, Jabal, East Saida.... etc. were always under the banner of progressive nationalism/ pan Arabism/ fighting the Zionists and imperialism slogans..... the aggressors never admitted that they just committed massacres out of deep religious hate and lust for blood of Kuffar.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
غرد عضو كتلة "التنمية والتحرير" النائب قاسم هاشم عبر "تويتر": "بوركت الجهود التي بذلت والحناجر التي صدحت ودعت لانهاء الاشكال الذي حصل بين أبناء المنطقة الواحدة، بل البلدة الواحدة، التي سدت الطريق على اصحاب النوايا الخبيثة والتي نطقت كفراً لتفتح باباً لفتنة لا مكان لها على مساحة الجنوب كل الجنوب، الذي كان وسيبقى عنواناً ومثالاً للعيش الواحد، فبعض الصمت يوفر الكثير وحفظ الألسن أفضل في بعض الاحيان لحفظ الوطن".

3ambyeda7ak 3alayna l akh!
the south buddy has the least percentage of christians. There is more in the Bekaa twice and the North 3 times the size of the south. Coexistence my ass!

NAFAR

Legendary Member
غرد عضو كتلة "التنمية والتحرير" النائب قاسم هاشم عبر "تويتر": "بوركت الجهود التي بذلت والحناجر التي صدحت ودعت لانهاء الاشكال الذي حصل بين أبناء المنطقة الواحدة، بل البلدة الواحدة، التي سدت الطريق على اصحاب النوايا الخبيثة والتي نطقت كفراً لتفتح باباً لفتنة لا مكان لها على مساحة الجنوب كل الجنوب، الذي كان وسيبقى عنواناً ومثالاً للعيش الواحد، فبعض الصمت يوفر الكثير وحفظ الألسن أفضل في بعض الاحيان لحفظ الوطن".

3ambyeda7ak 3alayna l akh!
the south buddy has the least percentage of christians. There is more in the Bekaa twice and the North 3 times the size of the south. Coexistence my ass!
This is the typical political Islam hypocrisy....did you notice how this Amal dog portrayed the issue as a clash between the 2 towns, while it is actually an attack from the Shiite town on the Christian town....no limits for their 3hr and kfr.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Time: 10:30

4 Palestinian Fedayins killed 4 persons in front of Notre-Dame de la Délivrance Church.

The victims were: Joseph Abou Assi, Antoine Husseini, Dib Assaf and Salman Abou Khater

Time: 13:00
The “Bus massacre” happened.

True, historical facts cannot be falsified.

Those were Pierre Gemayel's bodyguards, not innocent civilians.
I was an attack by a militia against another members of another armed militia.

The bus and karantina massaces, however, were deliberate attacks against innocent civilians.

Nice history revisionism.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

The bus and karantina massaces, however, were deliberate attacks against innocent civilians.

It was an assassination attempt against Cheikh Pierre
a Cherry on top of years of continuous harassment against the christians.

very similar to shiite harassment against other Lebanese today.

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
غرّد النائب سليم عون عبر حسابه على "تويتر": "مغدوشة، أكثر بلدة لبنانية تفتقد الإمام موسى الصدر في ذكرى تغييبه".

always dhimmis
I think Moussa l sader Is overrated

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Hmm…So, bodyguards are guilty for being bodyguards?

No, it was an attack by foreign armed Palestinian terrorists roaming freely (a Sunday morning, in front of a church) in Ain el Remmaneh against a Lebanese party.

We settled the issue of the bus.

As for Karantina, it was in retaliation for Damour and Jieh massacres by Palestinians and Syrians:

January 9, 1976 - Damour and Jieh massacres.

January 18, 1976 - Karantina battle.

I supported my facts with dates, names, places.

Where are your facts?

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Hmm…So, bodyguards are guilty for being bodyguards?

No, it was an attack by foreign armed Palestinian terrorists roaming freely (a Sunday morning, in front of a church) in Ain el Remmaneh against a Lebanese party.

We settled the issue of the bus.

As for Karantina, it was in retaliation for Damour and Jieh massacres by Palestinians and Syrians:

January 9, 1976 - Damour and Jieh massacres.

January 18, 1976 - Karantina battle.

I supported my facts with dates, names, places.

Where are your facts?

Insa bro...a hypocrite political Islam hater or a stupid leftist hater won't drop his deep rated hatred towards Christians no matter what facts you present to him...... they will always find excuses to slaughter you, your wife and even your children.

You know, I deeply respect Da3esh as they are very honest about their hatred to Christians and about their mission to slaughter us and delete us completely from existence...at least they are not hypocrites.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
This is why ma 7a nit2addam as a country.

we still want to argue about a past war where Lebanese killed each other in the name of their sect

Move on, civil war happened 45 years ago.
Well go convince 3ankoun 400 Amal dogs that attacked Maghdushy yesterday night.