• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

International Holocaust Remembrance Day

Thawra # Furoshima

The Holocaust is a lesson about people refusing other people because they are different
They consider them inferior
When I was a Child many people in the Middle East loved Hitler because of the Palestinian issue plus anti Semitic
I admired Hitler when I was a child later my Europeans cousins opened my eyes
I understand the racism and the suffering of the Europeans people killed by tens of millions because of Hitler Wars
Today as a Christian and as a Human I see the holocaust as not only the greatest criminal act of the 20 th century ( the extermination of a whole people simply because they are Jews )but also as one of the single greatest criminals acts in world history.
Other people suffered during world war 2
Hitler killed millions of Christians but they were not targeted as a whole group.
- my eyes were opened also by Saint Jean Paul 2 who taught us how much anti Sémitism is repulsive
So I simply say
Never Again
Keep your eyes open

Last edited:

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Holocaust is a lesson about people refusing other people because they are different
They consider them inferior
When I was a Child many people in the Middle East loved Hitler because of the Palestinian issue plus anti Semitic
I admired Hitler when I was a child later my Europeans cousins opened my eyes
I understand the racism and the suffering of the Europeans people killed by tens of millions because of Hitler Wars
Today as a Christian and as a Human I see the holocaust as not only the greatest criminal act of the 20 th century ( the extermination of a whole people simply because they are Jews )but also as one of the single greatest criminals acts in world history.
Other people suffered during world war 2
Hitler killed millions of Christians but they were not targeted as a whole group.
- my eyes were opened also by Saint Jean Paul 2 who taught us how much anti Sémitism is repulsive
So I simply say
Never Again
Keep your eyes open

This song was all the rage when I was in high school:

Hitler idolization is more common than you think, and it is not just limited to Arabs. Luckily, most (?) grow out of this phase.