Iphone XS Max notifications

Superman_

Superman_

Hello all,

It has been 3 consecutive days that I am not able to receive any notifications on my iPhone XS Max during a specific time frame which is between 5:30pm till midnight (as per Lebanese local time). As for the remaining time of the day which is after midnight and before 5:30 pm I am receiving notifications normally from all the apps I downloaded on my phone.
It is important to say that the "Do Not Disturb" option is turned OFF all the time and never used it since I bought my smartphone few months ago. I also reset all settings of the phone and I am still having the same issue related to the notifications (mainly from news apps.)

Does anyone have any idea what is the issue behind blocking incoming notifications on my phone during a specific time ?

Thanks in advance for giving any clarification according to the case as mentioned above.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hello all,

It has been 3 consecutive days that I am not able to receive any notifications on my iPhone XS Max during a specific time frame which is between 5:30pm till midnight (as per Lebanese local time). As for the remaining time of the day which is after midnight and before 5:30 pm I am receiving notifications normally from all the apps I downloaded on my phone.
    It is important to say that the "Do Not Disturb" option is turned OFF all the time and never used it since I bought my smartphone few months ago. I also reset all settings of the phone and I am still having the same issue related to the notifications (mainly from news apps.)

Does anyone have any idea what is the issue behind blocking incoming notifications on my phone during a specific time ?

Thanks in advance for giving any clarification according to the case as mentioned above.
    my response was gona be to check the do not disturb option, but since you say u’ve already done that my second option is to say try uninstalling and reinstalling an app and check if it works.
    if not reset ur phone, of not take it to a maintenance service, if not google it.

Superman_

Superman_

did you google that ?
    I did that, otherwise I wouldn't have come there to ask about it.

my response was gona be to check the do not disturb option, but since you say u’ve already done that my second option is to say try uninstalling and reinstalling an app and check if it works.
    if not reset ur phone, of not take it to a maintenance service, if not google it.
    I didn't have to uninstall any of the apps since notifications came back to work normally without doing anything about it, though I still did not figure out what was the problem at the 1st place.

are you at a certain location where the network sucks?
    The internet connection is good.

Thank you very much for the link that I found on google before making this thread.