Iran declares it is destroying Israel from Lebanon

Should the President And The Government Refute Iran Declaration To Destroy Israel From Lebanon

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
LVV

LVV

2019نديم الجميل: لموقف صريح من عون والحريري ونصرالله من كلام مستشار قائد الحرس الثوري الإيراني

غرد النائب نديم الجميل عبر حسابه على "تويتر" قائلا: "يقول مستشار قائد الحرس الثوري الإيراني: "إيران ستسوي تل أبيب بالتراب انطلاقا من لبنان". كمواطن لبناني، أطالب بموقف صريح من هذا الكلام من السيد نصرالله، الرئيس عون، رئيس حكومة تصريف الاعمال"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • LVV

LVV

LVV

LVV

Any Lebanese who accept this is a traitor to his country
    Iran I don’t blame them They are doing their interest
    They will use Lebanon as a battlefield because they are afraid of Israel

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

This statement doesn't deserve a thread really, Iran is only farting to get something from the USA.
    I mean by now you should notice this pattern @LVV

LVV

LVV

I know but it was clear here
    Direct message from Revolutionary Guards
    Perhaps clear but not to all people
    So good to put it

agnostic

agnostic

The title is a lie.

LVV

LVV

The title is a lie.
    أكد مستشار قائد الحرس الثوري الإيراني اللواء مرتضى قرباني أنه "في حال ارتكبت إسرائيل أصغر خطأ تجاه إيران، فسنسوي تل أبيب بالتراب انطلاقاً من لبنان".
    😆😆😆🤣🤣🙃🙃
    فسنسوي تل أبيب بالتراب انطلاقاً من لبنان

agnostic

agnostic

Really you read Arabic or only Persian
    أكد مستشار قائد الحرس الثوري الإيراني اللواء مرتضى قرباني أنه "في حال ارتكبت إسرائيل أصغر خطأ تجاه إيران، فسنسوي تل أبيب بالتراب انطلاقاً من لبنان".
    😆😆😆🤣🤣🙃🙃
    It is not 4 AM now. Therefore I won't honor you any reply before you promise to behave.

LVV

LVV

It is not 4 AM now. Therefore I won't honor you any reply before you promise to behave.
    Actually you can’t respond
    Facts are before you
    Iran will fight Israel to death from Lebanon 🇱🇧

agnostic

agnostic

Actually you can’t respond
    Facts are before you
    Iran will fight Israel to death from Lebanon 🇱🇧
    Wrong. Actually you don't want to debate in intelligent and respectful manner without resorting to trolling-smokes to cover your usual imbecility. Therefore you refuse to promise it. And I am not interested to honor your kusbara propaganda any replies.

• Haha
    Reactions: LVV
    LVV

LVV

Iran here declares it is destroying tel al Viv
    Meaning if they can do it Israel response might include nuclear weapons
    It show how terrorists Iran doesn’t care about Lebanon 🇱🇧 including its Shia Population

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What i am wondering about is that how is Nadim Gemayel a source to this?

Maybe the news is true but i think other sources might have more details ...

LVV

LVV

What i am wondering about is that how is Nadim Gemayel a source to this?

Maybe the news is true but i think other sources might have more details ...
    Read this

LVV

LVV

Mowaad God Bless him blast Iran

غرّد النائب ميشال معوض عبر حسابه على تويتر قائلا: "أستهجن الكلام الذي قرأناه اليوم نقلا عن مستشار قائد الحرس الثوري الإيراني بأن أي خطأ إسرائيلي ضد إيران سيواجه بتدمير إسرائيل انطلاقا من لبنان."

وأضاف: " لمَ من لبنان وليس من إيران أو من الجولان مثلا؟ نرفض أن يتعامل أي كان مع لبنان كأرض مستباحة، وكلام المسؤول الإيراني يؤكد من جديد وجوب وضع استراتيجية دفاعية بإدارة الدولة اللبنانية المسؤولة وحدها عن الدفاع عن لبنان وحماية اللبنانيين."

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Read this
    Ye saw it but it is still aljoumhouria for both...usually crossing sources is better especially when the details are not a copy paste stolen article

LVV

LVV

Ye saw it but it is still aljoumhouria for both...usually crossing sources is better especially when the details are not a copy paste stolen article
    غرّد النائب ميشال معوض عبر حسابه على تويتر قائلا: "أستهجن الكلام الذي قرأناه اليوم نقلا عن مستشار قائد الحرس الثوري الإيراني بأن أي خطأ إسرائيلي ضد إيران سيواجه بتدمير إسرائيل انطلاقا من لبنان."

وأضاف: " لمَ من لبنان وليس من إيران أو من الجولان مثلا؟ نرفض أن يتعامل أي كان مع لبنان كأرض مستباحة، وكلام المسؤول الإيراني يؤكد من جديد وجوب وضع استراتيجية دفاعية بإدارة الدولة اللبنانية المسؤولة وحدها عن الدفاع عن لبنان وحماية اللبنانيين."
    You need more
    Still in denial
    If you accept this you are traitors to your country

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Same applies to michel mouawad as nadim gemayel...they could of had a phone call discussing how to become relevant...

LVV

LVV

Same applies to michel mouawad as nadim gemayel...they could of had a phone call discussing how to become relevant...
    You understand know why Christians are leaving you in mass
    Because you are Iran agents traitors to Lebanon
    Dommage

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You understand know why Christians are leaving you in mass
    Because you are Iran agents traitors to Lebanon
    Christians leaving me? when and how?