• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Iran Shoots Down U.S. Spy Drone - [BREAKING: IRGC seizes British oil tanker]

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Stena Impero docked near Bandar Abbas. Iranian flag was hanged on top of the ship.

• Advertisement
  • V

Viral

He tricked the Brits into testing the waters for him. Now that he got the results, he's letting them hang to dry.

After failing to launch war with Iran on its own, US drags UK into conflict – Zarif

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has blamed Washington for the ongoing row between Tehran and London, saying the US is pulling the strings in an effort to step up pressure on Iran.
    When US President Donald Trump called off an airstrike against Iran after the downing of a US drone, the war hawks in Washington turned to the UK, apparently seeking to “drag it into a quagmire” and further escalate tensions between the US, its allies, and Iran, Zarif tweeted.

“Only prudence and foresight can thwart such ploys,” the foreign minister said. His words come amid an ongoing row between Iran and the UK that started when a tanker carrying Iranian oil was seized in the Strait of Gibraltar on July 4.
    While the Gibraltar authorities said they suspected the tanker of violating EU sanctions against Syria, Iran denied the accusations and called the justification “laughable.” It also denounced the move as “piracy” and accused the UK authorities of acting on behalf of the US.
    Tensions between the two nations escalated further when the Iranian Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) detained a British-flagged ship passing through the Strait of Hormuz, accusing it of not responding to a distress signal from an Iranian fishing boat and later reportedly failing to respond to several warnings from the IRGC.
    The two sides continue to trade barbs. British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt blasted the seizure of the British-flagged tanker as “unacceptable” and promised a “robust” response. Iran’s ambassador to London warned on Sunday that certain forces within the UK establishment want the tensions to escalate even further, “well beyond the issue of ships.”

V

Viral

Zarif is the next president of Iran. A big thorn in the throats of the colonialists.
    No doubt he can be more effective than a nuclear missile.
    Listen to the words he choses so masterfully.
    He stays on his message. The interviewer can't even distract him or drag him into off topic subjects even when she's suggesting an obvious lie.
    I believe he does better job as ambassador than President.

This interview is a must see entirely!

Here as an earlier one with BBC; basically same message.

V

Viral

Now who do you think handles himself better as a statesman and sounds more credible and believable when there are conflicting claims from opposite sides, Trump or Zarif?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Now who do you think handles himself better as a statesman and sounds more credible and believable when there are conflicting claims from opposite sides, Trump or Zarif?
    I know that Trump does what he says, does Zarif?

V

Viral

Interestingly enough, Zarif said Trump is not interested in wars and it's a matter of time before he gets rid of his warmongers.
    I believe Trump and Zarif will eventually meet face to face at the same level since none of them burned any significant bridges.

Worth mentioning here, unlike most low self esteemed Arabs, the Persians are finally reminding and proving to the west that they are proud people with ancient culture that existed long before the West.
    Zarif said in the above interview: We will always sell our oil but never our dignity. It might take MBS and company some time to digest that...

epedep

epedep

As long as Trump doesn't go to a war, he's doing his duty as a president of the United States... Red line is war
    In that case, I hope we escalate so we can end Trump and the IRI at once (preferably the former by election and the IRI by civil war)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    And the public thanks you for this wonderfully insightful tweet Mr Phares. We now know more than we did before reading it.
    just noticed this one, if anything, this tweet goes to show that phares (ph? really?) has zero access to trump's inner circle, and he is left with twitter to try and establish a meeting with trump.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Interestingly enough, Zarif said Trump is not interested in wars and it's a matter of time before he gets rid of his warmongers.
    I believe Trump and Zarif will eventually meet face to face at the same level since none of them burned any significant bridges.

Worth mentioning here, unlike most low self esteemed Arabs, the Persians are finally reminding and proving to the west that they are proud people with ancient culture that existed long before the West.
    Zarif said in the above interview: We will always sell our oil but never our dignity. It might take MBS and company some time to digest that...
    Amazing man. I took a look at the comments on the interview. A unanimous acclamation for his skills, words and position, is a sign that the World is changing, and people are no more easily manipulated by the presstitutes, as they were only few years ago.

Intriguingly enough, and truth be said, Trump has somehow had the same kind of path in the US, when it came to internal politics, although with a much different "style". Unfortunately he still has miles to cross before he could bring the US forward in matters of international policies.

V

Viral

Anyone can help me with this one I'd appreciate it.
    Iran shot a US drone 5 miles high in the sky and were able to retrieve it in their own waters and show it to the world.
    The US Navy claims it shot an Iranian drone 100 meters away from their ship but could not retrieve a splinter of it to show to the world.
    Any one seen Pompeo?;)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Anyone can help me with this one I'd appreciate it.
    Iran shot a US drone 5 miles high in the sky and were able to retrieve it in their own waters and show it to the world.
    The US Navy claims it shot an Iranian drone 100 meters away from their ship but could not retrieve a splinter of it to show to the world.
    Any one seen Pompeo?;)
    I can clarify it for you.

First, I am assuming Iranians are not lying.
    Second, I am assuming you are not lying.
    Third, US drone was the size of Boing 737, how big was Iranian drone?
    Fourth, the higher the target is the wider the area of debris scatter is and from 5 miles in the sky scatter could be tenths of miles in radius.
    Fifth, I am assuming US NAVY did not care to retrieve what was left of Iranian drone, not much value in it.

BTW, what do you want from Pompeo.

V

Viral

I can clarify it for you.

First, I am assuming Iranians are not lying.
    Second, I am assuming you are not lying.
    Third, US drone was the size of Boing 737, how big was Iranian drone?
    Fourth, the higher the target is the wider the area of debris scatter is and from 5 miles in the sky scatter could be tenths of miles in radius.
    Fifth, I am assuming US NAVY did not care to retrieve what was left of Iranian drone, not much value in it.

BTW, what do you want from Pompeo.
    Its a bird...it's a plane, it's Superman!

I think the US Navy shot Superman by mistake:lol:

V

Viral

US drone shooting highlights Iran's advanced weapons technology

V

Viral

Looks like you agree with my answer, but do not like it still.
    I believe the Navy shot at a close proximity within visual range an Iranian drone (no specific model, size, shape or trajectory), not the Navy's own experimental drone or a weather balloon, with conflicting reports what method it used to down it with no proof or shred of evidence, is as credible as the Democrats claim about Russian meddling with the US elections getting Trump elected. No proof or evidence needed... Maybe Superman is real after all..
    Heck, why don't they tell us they're downing a dozen a day. Good excuse to start a war. Who needs WMD bullshit excuse to start a war. Pompeo is getting smarter with the art of deception.