Iran Shoots Down U.S. Spy Drone - [BREAKING: IRGC seizes British oil tanker]

• Advertisement
  • N

Nimaa

Iranian tanker released. Like I said it would back however many pages.

get fukt

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Iranian tanker released. Like I said it would back however many pages.

get fukt
    The best solution would be for US to sell oil carried by this tanker, let empty tanker go back to Iran and arrest proceeds from sale until Ayatollahs are gone.

N

Nimaa

The best solution would be for US to sell oil carried by this tanker, let empty tanker go back to Iran and arrest proceeds from sale until Ayatollahs are gone.
    The fu did you even say.

They don't have the tanker. US doesn't have the tanker in its possession. I really want to see what you look like. Uniquely retarded.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The fu did you even say.

They don't have the tanker. US doesn't have the tanker in its possession. I really want to see what you look like. Uniquely retarded.
    Here I am

BTW, "US doesn't have the tanker in its possession" - and how hard is that to change.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Breaking News:

Iranian officials say two rockets struck an Iranian tanker traveling through the Red Sea off the coast of Saudi Arabia
    PUBLISHED AN HOUR AGOUPDATED 13 MIN AGO

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    @LVV
    I really dont know what is making you react with the laugh button. You think this is funny? This is bad for the entire region and bad for Lebanon and bad for your crusader in chief - the chief pu$$y groper, bad for American interests in the region. This is an escalation after it was reported that MBS sought the mediation of Pakistan and Iraq to ask Iran to calm tensions.

You really think Saudi Arabia will directly attack an Iranian ship and it will go without retaliation by Iran, as a state, against Saudi targets? Let's just wait and see what the details are in the coming hours and days and what the reaction of the Saudis and Americans would be.

This isn't war by proxy any longer. And it isn't a case of a staged attack, like the ones in the Persian Gulf purportedly targeting Saudi/Emirati tankers. This is a direct attack by a state against another state's interests. The area where the Iranian ship is struck isn't a no man's land or a congested arena like the Persian Gulf with multiple players. I think this attack today is the highest chance we have gotten of a direct war between Saudi Arabia and Iran, even though no human fatalities, and likely only limited material damages.

R

Ralph N

@LVV
    I really dont know what is making you react with the laugh button. You think this is funny? This is bad for the entire region and bad for Lebanon and bad for your crusader in chief - the chief pu$$y groper, bad for American interests in the region. This is an escalation after it was reported that MBS sought the mediation of Pakistan and Iraq to ask Iran to calm tensions.

You really think Saudi Arabia will directly attack an Iranian ship and it will go without retaliation by Iran, as a state, against Saudi targets? Let's just wait and see what the details are in the coming hours and days and what the reaction of the Saudis and Americans would be.

This isn't war by proxy any longer. And it isn't a case of a staged attack, like the ones in the Persian Gulf purportedly targeting Saudi/Emirati tankers. This is a direct attack by a state against another state's interests. The area where the Iranian ship is struck isn't a no man's land or a congested arena like the Persian Gulf with multiple players. I think this attack today is the highest chance we have gotten of a direct war between Saudi Arabia and Iran, even though no human fatalities, and likely only limited material damages.
    Iran started it by hitting ARAMCO..

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Iran started it by hitting ARAMCO..
    The Houthis struck Aramco. And yesterday, a British newspaper reported that it was likely that north Korean missiles were used by the houthis. Anyways, Saudi is the aggressor in Yemen. Since it doesn't want to be restrained, the houthis will likely escalate further attacks after the Saudis targeted the Iranian ship, that is if the retaliation will not come directly and openly from Iran itself striking Saudi targets.

NiceV

NiceV

@LVV

Who told you it is KSA Or Crusader USA or ...
    I say it is Hady Government in Sana’a

NiceV

NiceV

نقلت وكالة "AFP" عن الشركة المالكة للناقلة الإيرانية قولها ان "الانفجار قد يكون بسبب ضربات صاروخية".

وفي وقت سابق افادت وكالة الأنباء الإيرانية الرسمية عن "تعرض ناقلة نفط تابعة لشركة ناقلات النفط الوطنية الايرانية الى حادث انفجار اصاب هيكل السفينة على بعد 60 ميلا من ميناء جدة السعودي،"، مشيرة الى ان "الخزانين الرئيسيين لهذه السفينة تعرضا إلى اضرار جراء حادث التفجير مما ادى الى تسرب النفط المخزون فيهما الى البحر الاحمر".

واوضحت الوكالة أن "الخبراء المتواجدين على متن السفينة يحققون في اسباب وقوع الانفجار وقد اعربوا عن توقعهم ان يكون الحادث بفعل عمل إرهابي
    ????????

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So can we have a satellite footage from US about how the Iranian ship got hit? Or it just work the other way round?!