• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Iran Shoots Down U.S. Spy Drone - [BREAKING: IRGC seizes British oil tanker]

!Aoune32

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@LVV
I really dont know what is making you react with the laugh button. You think this is funny? This is bad for the entire region and bad for Lebanon and bad for your crusader in chief - the chief pu$$y groper, bad for American interests in the region. This is an escalation after it was reported that MBS sought the mediation of Pakistan and Iraq to ask Iran to calm tensions.

You really think Saudi Arabia will directly attack an Iranian ship and it will go without retaliation by Iran, as a state, against Saudi targets? Let's just wait and see what the details are in the coming hours and days and what the reaction of the Saudis and Americans would be.

This isn't war by proxy any longer. And it isn't a case of a staged attack, like the ones in the Persian Gulf purportedly targeting Saudi/Emirati tankers. This is a direct attack by a state against another state's interests. The area where the Iranian ship is struck isn't a no man's land or a congested arena like the Persian Gulf with multiple players. I think this attack today is the highest chance we have gotten of a direct war between Saudi Arabia and Iran, even though no human fatalities, and likely only limited material damages.

Relax mehdi soldier and enjoy the show.
More attacks will be forthcoming. You think Aramco aggression will go unanswered?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
The Houthis struck Aramco. And yesterday, a British newspaper reported that it was likely that north Korean missiles were used by the houthis. Anyways, Saudi is the aggressor in Yemen. Since it doesn't want to be restrained, the houthis will likely escalate further attacks after the Saudis targeted the Iranian ship, that is if the retaliation will not come directly and openly from Iran itself striking Saudi targets.

Yes, and Hutties struck Iranian tanker - both cases closed.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
The Houthis struck Aramco. And yesterday, a British newspaper reported that it was likely that north Korean missiles were used by the houthis. Anyways, Saudi is the aggressor in Yemen. Since it doesn't want to be restrained, the houthis will likely escalate further attacks after the Saudis targeted the Iranian ship, that is if the retaliation will not come directly and openly from Iran itself striking Saudi targets.

NK and Iran are big friends.
It does not matter who fired NK missile, Iran or Hutties.
Missile was bought with Iranian money and exactly for this purpose.

Viral

Viral

I expected this much.
Israel may not succeed, but it would be stupid on its part not to try.
Do you also expect and accept that Israel was behind attacking the Japanese tankers few month to blame it on Iran just when the Japanese delegation was visiting Iran?
How about Aramco attacks that no one can confirm where they came from. Could it be Israel again?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Do you also expect and accept that Israel was behind attacking the Japanese tankers few month to blame it on Iran just when the Japanese delegation was visiting Iran?
How about Aramco attacks that no one can confirm where they came from. Could it be Israel again?

Do I have to dignify your nonsense with an answer? I expect and accept - no I should not.