• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Iranian passenger plane forced to change course as US fighter jets approached causing panic and injuries

Iranian Passenger Jet incident causing panic and passengers injuries

• Any country is allowed to do it under the same circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Viral

Oh some American hater really made this a poll? Wouhaha....

You proved the poll is brilliant. It’s a Lie Detection test. That’s why you and your colleagues don’t dare touching it. All you have left is a fig leaf. Please Do Not drop.:cigar:

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So we have reached times where the US fighter jets don’t have the balls to confront Russian Sukhois anymore, and instead, they now get medals, cheers and glory, by harassing civilian airliners, in their regular trips.

Next, they might become aces like the Israeli fighter jets, by cumulating and parading in their records, the number of civilian targets and infrastructure they can destroy (with the help of “smart” bombs nevertheless), as trophies of war, and proof of might.

Eagerly waiting for the release of the next “Top Gun” movie, hoping the villain and main enemy won’t be some casual wedding in some remote prairie. A prom party would be way more original. But I’d settle for a funeral.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I like to learn how did the families of the American sailors you killed and injured felt about the charade you told them while playing their anthem.
The reason we veered away from the topic is because I wonder about the story we are supposed to believe concerning the latest Iranian airplane incident when its teller is someone who brags about lying cheating and stealing publicly while the audience thinks it's witty and cheering for him. That's the culture that calls its people exceptional.:cool:

"I like to learn how did the families of the American sailors you [not I, I am US citizen] killed and injured felt ..." - Do you really have to ask.

"... about the charade you told them while playing their anthem. " - They should demand, and they did, an explanation from our government about how did it happen that USS Liberty ended up in very-very wrong place at very-very wrong time.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I like to learn how did the families of the American sailors you killed and injured felt about the charade you told them while playing their anthem.
The reason we veered away from the topic is because I wonder about the story we are supposed to believe concerning the latest Iranian airplane incident when its teller is someone who brags about lying cheating and stealing publicly while the audience thinks it's witty and cheering for him. That's the culture that calls its people exceptional.:cool:

" The reason we veered away from the topic is because I wonder about the story we are supposed to believe concerning the latest Iranian airplane incident " - Did you know anyone who lost sleep over what you choose to believe into or not to believe into.

BTW, in this particular situation lying is impossible because each airplane's movement is the matter of record of multiple radar systems, Syrian, Israeli, Lebanese, Iraqi, Russian, US, maybe even Iranian, plus A310's black box.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
So we have reached times where the US fighter jets don’t have the balls to confront Russian Sukhois anymore, and instead, they now get medals, cheers and glory, by harassing civilian airliners, in their regular trips.

Next, they might become aces like the Israeli fighter jets, by cumulating and parading in their records, the number of civilian targets and infrastructure they can destroy (with the help of “smart” bombs nevertheless), as trophies of war, and proof of might.

Eagerly waiting for the release of the next “Top Gun” movie, hoping the villain and main enemy won’t be some casual wedding in some remote prairie. A prom party would be way more original. But I’d settle for a funeral.

Ah, now I trully ralise how much I missed your blah-blah-blah.

Viral

The airplane was cruising on a published airway or a corridor which is basically commercial Airplanes highway in the sky. The flight path that the airplane intends to take is usually filed in advance with the civil aviation authorities before take off and its timing, cruising altitude and airspeed are determined and coordinated accordingly with air traffic controllers and radars/satellites for safe separation between flights. So there is nothing secret, hidden or peculiar about an airplane that has been in flight for hours on track with absolutely no deviations from its intended flight path. The only thing I find peculiar is a couple of rogue highway outlaws barging in on a passenger airplane and terrorizing its passengers that they know many of those passengers are women and children.

These are the laws and values they pretend to spread.

As I mentioned earlier, there is a possibility that they were rookie fighter pilots on a nearby missing then decided to have a little fun Tom Cruise style with a helpless civilian plane. This is common practice that they themselves brag and tell stories about.

Now that I find the Zionist duo with their tails up and arms defending the indefensible and knowing their moral leader is someone who publicly brags about his culture of cheating, lying and stealing, this alone tells me I’m doing something right.😇

Viral

Many of those fighter pilots have their own little chidden that they love and cherish but when it comes to other people’s children they like to believe those have no feelings and no life. This is another way of spelling the word racism yet we wonder what’s going on and why in America’s streets at this moment as we speak.

Viral

Iranian passenger flight incident a grim echo of U.S. downing of airliner in 1988
The downing of Iran Air flight 655 "continues to be a national trauma for many Iranians," Arshin Adib-Moghaddam told NBC News.

Mourners carry coffins through the streets of Tehran, Iran, during a mass funeral for the victims aboard Iran Air flight 655, which was shot down by the USS Vincennes in the Persian Gulf, on July 7, 1988.

Mourners carry coffins through the streets of Tehran, Iran, during a mass funeral for the victims aboard Iran Air flight 655, which was shot down by the USS Vincennes in the Persian Gulf, on July 7, 1988.AP file

July 25, 2020, 10:13 AM PDT
By Amin Hossein Khodadadi and Isobel van Hagen

TEHRAN, Iran — For some Iranians it offered a grim echo of an accidental shootdown by American forces over 30 years ago.
Details of the interaction late Thursday are disputed. Iranian state media reported that two U.S. fighter jets came close to an Iranian airliner, forcing its pilot to swiftly change altitude, a move that left at least two passengers injured.

A spokesman for U.S. Central Command, however, said in a statement that a single F-15 fighter jet had conducted a "visual inspection" of the airliner at a “safe distance” before flying off.

Image: Passenger

Close-up of a passenger sitting by window with blood on his face in a screenshot from footage purportedly shot by a reporter for Iranian state TV.IRIB via The Associated Press

To some, the incident recalled the July 3, 1988, downing of Iran Air flight 655 by the U.S. Navy, which remains one of the moments the Iranian government points to in its decades-long distrust of America.
“It was a near miss,” Habib Abdolhossein, an Iranian doctoral student, told NBC News by telephone. “But there is no guarantee the passengers will be lucky next time and not share the fate of those aboard Flight 655,” he said.
The 1988 attack on the Iran Air flight came amid the so-called Tanker War that saw U.S. forces patrol shipping channels in the Persian Gulf to protect Kuwaiti oil tankers, while Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard often harassed or swarmed incoming ships with smaller vessels.
The tactic is still deployed today in the narrows of the Strait of Hormuz, through which 20 percent of the world’s oil passes.
Part of a then twice-weekly route flown by the airline for over 20 years, Iran Air flight 655 took off from Bandar Abbas, Iran, heading for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
The USS Vincennes mistook it for an Iranian F-14 fighter jet, despite having state-of-the-art combat equipment at the time.
The U.S. says the Navy made 11 radio warning calls on different frequencies before the Vincennes fired two missiles at the airplane, bringing it down and killing all 290 aboard, 66 of whom were infants and children.
Iran ultimately would sue the U.S., reaching a $131.8 million settlement, although USS Vincennes Capt. William C. Rogers would later be given the Legion of Merit award, further angering Tehran.
Pointing out that the flight was downed "towards the end of the Iran-Iraq War — when the Reagan administration supported the Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein who invaded Iran in 1980," Arshin Adib-Moghaddam, a professor of global thought and comparative philosophies at SOAS University of London, told NBC News by email that it "continues to be a national trauma for many Iranians, and it is commemorated as such every year."

In the years since, state television in the Middle Eastern country has aired live footage on the anniversary of mourners wailing from boats at the spot the plane went down, tossing flowers into the warm waters of the Persian Gulf.
“I think it’s pretty clear that the Iranians believe that the United States does not care for the lives of innocent people,” Seyed Mohammad Marandi, a professor at the University of Tehran, told NBC News via text message, pointing to recent U.S. sanctions against Iran.
The “threatening of a civilian airliner” would only increase the hostility of Iranians toward the U.S., similar to the anger felt in 1988, he said.
"Even in this recent incident they try to blame it on us," he added. "That leads to the depth of this anger."

U.S. fighter jet has close call with Iranian passenger plane

Iranian politicians have also complained about the incident.
“Governmental terrorism of America is continuing on in the skies, land and sea," Culture Minister Seyyed Abbas Salehi tweeted on Friday.
While the Iranian president has yet to address the latest incident, he did reference Flight 655 after a U.S. drone strike killed prominent Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani in January.
Criticizing comments from U.S. President Donald Trump — who said if Iran retaliated for the Soleimani killing, U.S. forces had picked out 52 targets to be attacked in Iran, one for each hostage held after the 1979 U.S. Embassy takeover — Iranian President Hassan Rouhani tweeted, “Those who refer to the number 52 should also remember the number 290. #IR655.”
Shortly thereafter in January, Iran admitted it unintentionally shot down a Ukrainian passenger plane hours after launching ballistic missiles at Iraqi bases hosting U.S. troops, blaming "human error" for the "great tragedy" that killed all 176 people aboard.

Viral

Iran says airline passengers can sue US after near collision with American jets

The judiciary say passengers can take action in Iranian courts or through the International Civil Aviation Organisation

The US military said its jets were at a safe distance from the Iranian airliner in the 23 July incident over Syria (AFP)
By
MEE and agencies
Published date: 25 July 2020 11:19 UTC |

Iran's judiciary said on Saturday that passengers aboard an Iranian airliner that had a near miss with two US fighter jets this week can sue the US military for damages in Iranian courts.
The US military had said its F-15 fighters were at a safe distance as they conducted a visual inspection of the airliner as it passed near the Tanf garrison in Syria, home to US forces.
Iranian media said on Friday that several passengers on the Mahan Air flight from Tehran to Beirut were injured on Thursday after the pilot rapidly changed altitude to avoid collision, before safely landing in Beirut.
Laya Joneydi, vice president for legal affairs, said the actions were a "harassment of a passenger plane" and a "clear violation of aviation security".

US fighter jets in near miss with Iranian plane in Syrian airspace
Read More »

On Saturday, Ali Bagheri-Kani, head of the judiciary's human rights office, said the alleged manoeuvre could be prosecutable in Iranian courts, in comments quoted by the semi-official ILNA news agency on Saturday.
"All passengers on Mahan Air Flight 1152, Iranians and non-Iranian, can sue the terrorist US military - commanders, perpetrators, supervisors and deputies - in Iranian courts for moral and physical damages," he said.
Bagheri-Kani added that complainants could also take an international legal route through the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), the UN agency that oversees international civil aviation agreements.
Iranian courts follow laws that deal with human rights violations and "adventurist and terrorist acts of the United States in the region", he said.
It was not clear if any passenger would sue the US military.
Iran on Friday protested to the United Nations of a "flagrant violation" of international law and lodged a complaint with the ICAO.
The incident was the latest in a series that have increased tensions between Tehran and Washington since President Donald Trump in 2018 withdrew the United States from Iran's nuclear deal with six powers and reimposed sanctions that have battered Iran's economy.
Footage of the inside of the airliner broadcast by Iranian state TV on Friday showed a passenger lying immobile on the floor and another with a wounded nose and forehead.

Viral

@vicking747 I appreciate your participation in the poll checking:
"I don’t mind being on a flight under such circumstances, I trust the US does not make deadly mistakes"
If I'm not mistaken you don't mind being the guy in the picture:D

1595789555867.png

Viral

Oh some American hater really made this a poll? Wouhaha....
I had hoped by now you had the courage to take the poll.
I understand the first three options don't match you taste but what about the following ones?

"Only the US is allowed to do it because it can"
Why don't you say YES?

"Any country is allowed to do it under the same circumstances"
Don't be embarrassed to state your opinion.

"I don’t mind being on a flight under such circumstances, I trust the US does not make deadly mistake"
Be courageous and say YES.

"The US fighter Jets over Syria are on legitimate mission and can do what they want"
Act smart and say YES!
Look at the airplane trajectory flying over Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon and tell us who invited or authorized US fighters not just harass civilian airplanes over sovereign territories but be there in the first place?

1595791984402.png

Viral

It is true what they say if you live long enough with abnormalities the abnormal becomes normal.

Over the centuries Lebanon has been invaded and occupied by the Turks, French, Syrians, and Israelis and when the Lebanese liberate their land and worked hard to protect the precious land they paid dearly to liberate while many traitors from the inside were stabbing them in the back, then the same stabbers come telling the victims and liberators they should stay neutral while a civilian airplane cannot cross from A to B over supposedly friendly territories with Lebanese nationals on it without the risk of being harassed and jeopardized by an intruder who came from the other side of the globe telling you how to live your life.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
"An Asia Times report claims that the pilot of an Iranian jet “made a dangerous move so the F-15’s could not see the underbelly of the jet,” which may have been equipped with spy cameras."

Viral

"An Asia Times report claims that the pilot of an Iranian jet “made a dangerous move so the F-15’s could not see the underbelly of the jet,” which may have been equipped with spy cameras."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thanks or the good laugh. We can all use one during this endemic.
Not sure if you are making fun of us or of yourself. Either way I owe you a big laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: