Iranian passenger plane forced to change course as US fighter jets approached causing panic and injuries

Iranian Passenger Jet incident causing panic and passengers injuries

• Any country is allowed to do it under the same circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • H

Holaco

Did Iran forget that they killed 72 passengers before ?? And they were trying to lie and cover it up before admitting that they did it.
    What US did is noting compared to that. It is not worth getting any attention when no passengers was killed unless you want to score some points.

V

Viral

It is believed the bombing of Pan Am 103 was in retaliation to Iran Air Flight 655 downing by a reckless USS Vincent commander.
    In both cases civilian bystanders were the victims of military/government actions.
    The US blamed it on Kaddafi to avoid resentment from the US public against their government and its reckless military.
    The rest is history and nothing has changed as we see what's happening today.

H

Holaco

small correction, I said 72 passenger by mistake in my previous comment. It is 176 passengers

It must be past your bed time.
    Go to sleep before your mom finds out you are playing with her toy.
    Why you are making it personal ?!

The U.S. Killed 300 Iranian Citizens. Americans Don't Remember This—But Iranians Do
    32 years ago. LOL

What has this to do with current events ? Iran killed more than 1500 protestors not too long ago in iran. If you so concerned about iran citizens maybe you would start with iran regime

V

Viral

small correction, I said 72 passenger by mistake in my previous comment. It is 176 passengers

Why you are making it personal ?!

32 years ago. LOL

What has this to do with current events ? Iran killed more than 1500 protestors not too long ago in iran. If you so concerned about iran citizens maybe you would start with iran regime
    Stop embarrasing yourself.
    Go to sleep

I

illusion84

Did Iran forget that they killed 72 passengers before ?? And they were trying to lie and cover it up before admitting that they did it.
    What US did is noting compared to that. It is not worth getting any attention when no passengers was killed unless you want to score some points.
    Would you feel the same if you were on that plane?

V

Viral

It’s simply amazing how people stick their little head in the sand and truly believe the rest of the world doesn’t see anymore.

H

Holaco

Would you feel the same if you were on that plane?

If Russia or iran allies did that by mistake, you would barely see it in the news. They doing this big fuss because USA did it. This has do with politics and has noting do with human life or humanity. When Syrian army kills civilians in crossfire, they try to cover it and not mention it in the news, when iranian protestors get killed, they try cover it and only give biased news from one side, when they kill 176 passengers, they attempted to deny it and not talk about it. When lebanese prisoner got tortured in syrian prisons they never talk about it (but at same time they scream and exaggrate when they talk about lebanese prisoner in israel) .. It has noting do with human life or justice or whatever. It is purely political .

Also, USA jets did noting in this case other than getting 1000 meter (1KM) close to the plane. The captain of plane probably just panicked. Yet Iran is making huge fuss about this for obvious reason (political reasons and to score points against USA). They are not doing this because they care tooo much about feelings of the passengers.

Last edited:
    V

Viral

About the only informative thing we get from this video is how to pronounce her name right.
    I bet this is the only reason she came out with this phony ad. She probably went crazy hearing here name mispronounced by every news outlet in the region it even drove me crazy… Thank you Madame Ambassador:)

V

Viral

If Russia or iran allies did that by mistake, you would barely see it in the news. They doing this big fuss because USA did it. This has do with politics and has noting do with human life or humanity. When Syrian army kills civilians in crossfire, they try to cover it and not mention it in the news, when iranian protestors get killed, they try cover it and only give biased news from one side, when they kill 176 passengers, they attempted to deny it and not talk about it. When lebanese prisoner got tortured in syrian prisons they never talk about it (but at same time they scream and exaggrate when they talk about lebanese prisoner in israel) .. It has noting do with human life or justice or whatever. It is purely political .

Also, USA jets did noting in this case other than getting 1000 meter (1KM) close to the plane. The captain of plane probably just panicked. Yet Iran is making huge fuss about this for obvious reason (political reasons and to score points against USA). They are not doing this because they care tooo much about feelings of the passengers.
    Sorry I could not finish reading your apologetic charade...
    You must be one of those confused Lebanese who got used to the idea of the PLO who used to block roads and raise checkpoints across the main Beirut streets and airport and you thanking them for letting you go instead of kidnapping or killing you in your own Lebanese town.

You see, it’s not hard to identify those who have dignity and those who don’t…

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I believe that USA were trying to put a commercial plane in front of the Syrian air defence system, it happened before in syria!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Thanks or the good laugh. We can all use one during this endemic.
    Not sure if you are making fun of us or of yourself. Either way I owe you a big laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I am making fun of everyone who is making baseless biased assumptions.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I believe that USA were trying to put a commercial plane in front of the Syrian air defence system, it happened before in syria!
    Yes, it always happens when you let monkey wield a grenade.

I

illusion84

What are you talking about? do you read CNN from time to time? there are always news about endangered encounters with Iranians boats ; Russian navies ; Russian pilots!

But usually these close encounters are between military vassals ; here we have a documented harassment with a civilian airplane ; US fighters that have nothing to do with Syria are harassing a civilian airplane over Syria's airspace heading to Lebanon; this caused multiple injuries for many of the passengers that happen to Lebanese!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Correction: Hizbullah are not Lebanon. When she says "we" she is talking about the terrorists and their supporters.

Tell Hizbullah that we remember the attack on the US embassy and punishment is coming. #وعد_صادق

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry I could not finish reading your apologetic charade...
    You must be one of those confused Lebanese who got used to the idea of the PLO who used to block roads and raise checkpoints across the main Beirut streets and airport and you thanking them for letting you go instead of kidnapping or killing you in your own Lebanese town.

You see, it’s not hard to identify those who have dignity and those who don’t…
    Nah, we can easily identify those without dignity. We spot and smell you from miles away. #til3at_ri7etkun