Iranian passenger plane forced to change course as US fighter jets approached causing panic and injuries

Iranian Passenger Jet incident causing panic and passengers injuries

• Any country is allowed to do it under the same circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • V

Viral

Thanks for digging this out. As you can tell it didn’t help that’s why I don’t bother wasting time with this type of mammals.

The minute they start looking for excuses to justify harassing a civilian airplane you know all they are doing is a diversion attempt from the horrible event for damage control. This is no longer a military action between the US and Iran rather a global concern for friends and foes alike that such terrorism can be used against their own civilians and the safety and sanctity of civil aviation is threatened by the US itself.

If people can’t visualize the possibility of their own children being on that flight, they are simply low life animals.

What’s more disturbing if this action was intentional is why the US is working so hard to radicalize the world against its people especially when they are doing it to those at young age who will remember such scary events for a very long time and all their lives.

I think the American people should rise against making them becoming targets/victims because of their government’s actions. We haven’t forgotten 9/11 yet…

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Thanks for digging this out. As you can tell it didn’t help that’s why I don’t bother wasting time with this type of mammals.

The minute they start looking for excuses to justify harassing a civilian airplane you know all they are doing is a diversion attempt from the horrible event for damage control. This is no longer a military action between the US and Iran rather a global concern for friends and foes alike that such terrorism can be used against their own civilians and the safety and sanctity of civil aviation is threatened by the US itself.

If people can’t visualize the possibility of their own children being on that flight, they are simply low life animals.

What’s more disturbing if this action was intentional is why the US is working so hard to radicalize the world against its people especially when they are doing it to those at young age who will remember such scary events for a very long time and all their lives.

I think the American people should rise against making them becoming targets/victims because of their government’s actions. We haven’t forgotten 9/11 yet…
    Let's review.

Russia, while being embarrassed by quality of its weaponry and its Syrian students, is trying to blame Israel for having its planes appearing in the area 30 minutes prior to Syrian expert shots downing Russian aircraft.

And you expect anyone take you and your friend @Joe tayyar seriously - is that it?

V

Viral

Let's review.
    Let’s not!

Check back with me next time Americans stop lying by identifying themselves as Canadians when traveling overseas from fear of becoming targets not because others hate their freedoms and shopping malls, Canada has freedoms and shopping malls. The difference, Canada is not harassing civilian airplanes or shooting them down and killing 300 civilians onboard. This is all history taught in young children classrooms. Those are the future. If America has not learned from its previous experiences and the price its society is paying today for the deep remaining scars of enslaving, mistreating and abusing human beings for being black then its future is bleak indeed.

You can B.S. yourself until you pass out but the children on that airplane actually lived what happened to them no one told them about it and will always know who terrorized them just like other kids in villages elsewhere who saw their parents murdered by US drones during peaceful wedding celebrations.

This was the short answer…

baleha

baleha

I hope that the US jets maneuver was not aiming at inviting an anti-aircraft response from the Syrians to hit the Iranian plane.
    I hope this is not true .....

It is a shame MEA (by flying over Syria) took that risk on the lives of its customers for almost a decade and still counting.
    بلد أخو ........

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I hope that the US jets maneuver was not aiming at inviting an anti-aircraft response from the Syrians to hit the Iranian plane.

It is a shame MEA (by flying over Syria) took that risk on the lives of its customers for almost a decade and still counting.
    بلد أخو ........

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

بلد أخو ........
    "I hope that the US jets maneuver was not aiming at inviting an anti-aircraft response from the Syrians"

The only anti-aircraft response from Syrians expected expected then and was farting in general direction of US jet while running away.

It was expected then and it is expected now still.

NewLeb

NewLeb

In case you haven’t noticed, the president in the White House- and those who put him into power- don’t give a **** what you or the world thinks. Intimidation tactics by puny, third-world brown people don’t work anymore.

As a matter of fact, the next time I’m in Lebanon, I think I’ll take stroll on the Conriche while donning a Trump T-shirt.....

baleha

baleha

I can still hear your farts since May 25 2000 while running away like sissies.

"I hope that the US jets maneuver was not aiming at inviting an anti-aircraft response from the Syrians"

The only anti-aircraft response from Syrians expected expected then and was farting in general direction of US jet while running away.

It was expected then and it is expected now still.

V

Viral

This is a valid possibility since the Israelis have done it before and succeeded at making the Syrian shoot down a Russian plane which backfired shortly after and made the Russians deliver their more sophisticated S300 surface-to-air missile defense system to the Syrians

'Air terrorism': Iran rages at US F-15s shadowing its commercial aircraft over Syria
    'Air terrorism': Iran rages at US F-15s shadowing its commercial aircraft over Syria
    29 Jul, 2020 14:40 / Updated 17 hours ago
    Get short URL

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I suggest the Iranians, Syrians and Russians agree on starting sending air patrols to accompany certain civilian flights, so to discourage terrorism against civilians...Too many outlaws and pirates in Syrian skies...