Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

NewLeb

NewLeb

You still talking about this?
This was like the news cycle of 3 weeks ago lol. Khistory my friend, khistory. Your boy is a farrouj, and no American died. Move on with yer life.
It’s like they want America to retaliate can destroy those 52 sites...

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

Trump said "no casualties". What's so hard in admitting he lied or gave out incorrect info?
    You mean how the Iranian government lies for days about shooting down the airliner that killed HUNDREDS?

What a joke.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    @joseph_lubnan @Resign @proIsrael-nonIsraeli @Qaher SoLaymouni

The number of Americans diagnosed with "headache" (I'm quoting Trump) has risen to 64...from 11 to 18 to 34 to 50. Are there surprises to be heard of in the coming days? Who knows?
    Plans exist of course, but order to act (if given) usually is known by those who will act only minutes before and known by the rest only after if has already happened.

Sorry, I cannot be more specific than this, I hope you understand.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump said "no casualties". What's so hard in admitting he lied or gave out incorrect info?
    Trump wasn't there, he only relayed what was told to him by those who were.

And those who were there gave initial assessment about no casualties because it's kinda hard to see headaches, dizziness, etc. Frankly the noise and impact of the exploding ballistic missile is enough to cause TBI, symptoms of which aren't noticable until way after the fact. I'm no fan of Trump but I trust the military.

Bottom line -- no American died (the priority task in initial field assessment of casualties) and Iranian "response" to BBQing of its top commander makes for good evening entertainment.

Btw where is your friend @agnostic? Bi dawra in Syria? Hopefully he doesn't return in a coffin.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Is our foreign ministry sleeping?

Doesn't this racist memo by an American govt agency deserve an official condemnation? This is sick.

When a foreign govt does this towards the legal residents of another country under its authority, the countries/govts of the victims should respond in kind.

When you have your citizens in the US arrested or their movement restricted because of their identity, you are left with no choice than to randomly pick up and arrest White Americans living in Lebanon. I am not asking for harm to befall foreigners in Lebanon. I am not asking for civilians to take law into their hands. I am asking the Lebanese govt to behave responsibly and consciously for once and to act.

China and Russia do the pay back action to the US all the time. When the US arrests their citizens, they too arrest Americans. And for emphasis sake, arrest White Americans. The US, especially under Trump, doesn't care except for White Americans. The government of Lebanon should search and arrest White Americans on Lebanese soil as a payback for the US customs and immigration targeting and arresting Lebanese. The memo clearly targets Lebanese nationals and people who had visited Lebanon. This is sick!

I AM LEBANESE AND I AM ASKING THE LEBANESE GOVT TO ARREST WHITE CITIZENS OF THE US IN LEBANON AS PAYBACK FOR THE US RACIST MEMO WHICH CALLS FOR TARGETED ARRESTS OF LEBANESE NATIONALS.
    I don't know that the response to blatant racism and human rights violations is more violations and more racism. Not to even mention the Trump admin doesn't give a shit what happens to Americans abroad. But, yes, if confirmed (I don't think it's been officially confirmed yet) at the very least a statement from the foreign ministry, "condemn profiling, Lebanese citizens afforded consular access, etc..." is very much in order. Though I'm sure when you're completely broke, cutting off the hand that feeds you, or even just creating unnecessary problems for yourself, is a big concern. China and Russia's economies and currencies are not dependent on the US in the same way. I also assume they just don't know about a memo coming out of a Washington state border crossing office yet. I doubt Nassif Hitti was the ACLU's first call when they discovered this.

The thing that caught my attention though is that the US government is apparently instructing its border guards on "taqiyya"...like, what?? Come the fuk on.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    islamic nations all they do is bark and terrorize their own population
    thats all

هاجم الأمير السعودي عبد الرحمن بن مساعد، الرئيس التركي رجب طيب أردوغان، في تصريح له على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، بسبب موقف أردوغان من "صفقة القرن"، وتوجه له بالقول "نفذ أولا ما هددت بتنفيذه تجاه إسرائيل حين أعلن ترامب قبل عام وأكثر نقل السفارة للقدس، كان هذا في تصريح عنتري كتصريحك الآن، ولكن لم يحدث شيء مما زعمت أنك ستقوم به".

وذكر "بتصريح عنتري مزلزل لأردوغان منذ أكثر من سنتين، عما سيفعله إن اعترفت أميركا بالقدس عاصمة لإسرائيل، وقال فيه أنه سيقطع علاقات بلده بإسرائيل، طبعا لا حاجة للقول أنه حتى الآن لم يفعل".

وكان الرئيس التركي رجب طيب أردوغان قد أعلن أن "صفقة القرن" تدمر فلسطين بشكل تام وتحتل القدس بالكامل، مشيرا إلى أنه: "إن لم نتمكن من حماية خصوصية المسجد الأقصى، فلن نتمكن غدا من منع تحول عيون الشر نحو الكعبة، لذلك نعتبر القدس خطنا الأحمر

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Trump wasn't there, he only relayed what was told to him by those who were.

And those who were there gave initial assessment about no casualties because it's kinda hard to see headaches, dizziness, etc. Frankly the noise and impact of the exploding ballistic missile is enough to cause TBI, symptoms of which aren't noticable until way after the fact. I'm no fan of Trump but I trust the military.

Bottom line -- no American died (the priority task in initial field assessment of casualties) and Iranian "response" to BBQing of its top commander makes for good evening entertainment.

Btw where is your friend @agnostic? Bi dawra in Syria? Hopefully he doesn't return in a coffin.
    Is TBI dizziness and headache? Anyone who hears of Traumatic Brain Injury would feel bothered. That's a big term as it sounds.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Plans exist of course, but order to act (if given) usually is known by those who will act only minutes before and known by the rest only after if has already happened.

Sorry, I cannot be more specific than this, I hope you understand.
    You're as clownish as Trump. So you're hinting at possible revenge for the casualties Trump initially said did not exist.

Try and be realistic and understand that the US fighting a war with Iran is as good as a wife slapping her husband. She must have already packed her bags to leave the house. It means she is no longer interested in whatever relationship. The US would be shooting itself on the foot in the Middle East if it fights a war against Iran. Winning or losing won't be the issue here. No one is saying the US doesn't have firepower, that it if we are to presume Iran is utterly weak and not a match. Its what would happen afterwards that would matter. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya are good examples. Iran would be ten times, if not more, worse for the region and the world. Its easy to destroy but hard to build (whether peace, stability, security, infrastructure or anything else).

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You're as clownish as Trump. So you're hinting at possible revenge for the casualties Trump initially said did not exist.

Try and be realistic and understand that the US fighting a war with Iran is as good as a wife slapping her husband. She must have already packed her bags to leave the house. It means she is no longer interested in whatever relationship. The US would be shooting itself on the foot in the Middle East if it fights a war against Iran. Winning or losing won't be the issue here. No one is saying the US doesn't have firepower, that it if we are to presume Iran is utterly weak and not a match. Its what would happen afterwards that would matter. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya are good examples. Iran would be ten times, if not more, worse for the region and the world. Its easy to destroy but hard to build (whether peace, stability, security, infrastructure or anything else).
    Do not invent my replies, learn to accept what's said.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So, there are rows and rows of neatly packed coffins and helicopter 52 still does not know how many?!
    Is this how Iranian military operates?!
    No wonder they became laughing stock of entire Middle East.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You should elaborate then by what you meant.
    "So you're hinting at possible revenge for the casualties Trump initially said did not exist" - I never mentioned revenge or even actual attack, you invented it.

Plans to attack exist for every country on Earth, well for every country that may present a threat.

Every smart state has such plans - one has to be prepared, but it does not mean that escalation is inevitable.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    "So you're hinting at possible revenge for the casualties Trump initially said did not exist" - I never mentioned revenge or even actual attack, you invented it.

Plans to attack exist for every country on Earth, well for every country that may present a threat.

Every smart state has such plans - one has to be prepared, but it does not mean that escalation is inevitable.
    I dont know how speaking in general terms is relevant to the discussion on Iran and the recent revelations of increasing American injuries.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I dont know how speaking in general terms is relevant to the discussion on Iran and the recent revelations of increasing American injuries.
    I am not trying to relate both, are you mixing two separate conversations?

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is TBI dizziness and headache? Anyone who hears of Traumatic Brain Injury would feel bothered. That's a big term as it sounds.
    TBI symptoms are not visible to the eye; there's no blood involved. You can't look at someone and assess that the person you're looking at is injured. Only after soldiers complained of symptoms were they treated and diagnosed. Field commanders who did the initial assessment of damages and injuries weren't interviewing every single soldier and noting inconsistencies. That is responsibility of medical staff. Compare that to someone bleeding, you can easily determine that this person is injured and upon examining the wound, you can assess severity.

TBI can be very serious (with permanent damage), but it can also be very mild. Sounds unsettling though, I agree. But each case of TBI is different.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    TBI symptoms are not visible to the eye; there's no blood involved. You can't look at someone and assess that the person you're looking at is injured. Only after soldiers complained of symptoms were they treated and diagnosed. Field commanders who did the initial assessment of damages and injuries weren't interviewing every single soldier and noting inconsistencies. That is responsibility of medical staff. Compare that to someone bleeding, you can easily determine that this person is injured and upon examining the wound, you can assess severity.

TBI can be very serious (with permanent damage), but it can also be very mild. Sounds unsettling though, I agree. But each case of TBI is different.
    It puzzles me why TBI is the only type of injury sustained.
    If it is the result of contusion there usually should be visible injuries and especially nose bleeding at least on one of 64 patients.
    I wonder what type of weapon could be for the lack of better term so clean.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    @joseph_lubnan @Resign @proIsrael-nonIsraeli @Qaher SoLaymouni

The number of Americans diagnosed with "headache" (I'm quoting Trump) has risen to 64...from 11 to 18 to 34 to 50. Are there surprises to be heard of in the coming days? Who knows?
    Trump launched 50 Ya Panadol rockets :)

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member

Ok. I dont know what TBI is because I dont understand the meaning of how "traumatic" and how much of an "injury" it can be. I only understand what the word "brain" is. And from the little I know, that is not a place anyone would like to have a traumatic injury.

Since you have explained that severity varies, my next question is this: why the different figures over the span of weeks? Its almost a month and the figure is still rising.

The number of soldiers on the base was reported to be around 1,500 as at the time of the attack. That is not a very big number that would require four weeks to assess any form of injuries in soldiers...to the extent that the initial number was reported at 11 and that number changed four times. Dont you think they're hiding something?

Nonetheless, I am happy if truly they are hiding something to prevent war because it shows the US doesn't want war. And that is encouraging and a good thing and a step that would promote dialogue and facilitate peace eventually or in the longer run.