Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Good. He was the one who most likely ordered Nasrallah to kidnap the 3 Israeli solders which caused the 2006 war.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I suspect Ayatollahs think that we are too busy dealing with coronavirus.

"Iranian vessels harass US warships in Persian Gulf"

Dont you think this Iran vs US spate is getting too cliche and boring?

Iran cant defeat the US and the US cant defeat Iran either for various reasons. Any US attack on Iran will draw an explosive response and will threaten the entire length and breadth of the Middle East. Why escalate tensions, I'm talking of both sides, when in the end calm heads must prevail? And Iran isn't going to recognize Israehell either. That will never happen. If the US has interests it wants to protect with Iran, talking about Israehell should be out of it. Israehell would just be one issue they both should agree to disagree on or have a limited understanding on. Except if all of the US Middle East policy is centred entirely around Israehell.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Dont you think this Iran vs US spate is getting too cliche and boring?
    It might get spiced up and soon.

Iran cant defeat the US and the US cant defeat Iran either for various reasons.
    What do you mean by "defeat" in this case?

Any US attack on Iran will draw an explosive response and will threaten the entire length and breadth of the Middle East.
    Why would it, who in the ME would object to US attack on Iran should it happen, Syria?, HA?, that's all? Probably not even them.
    Hardly a length and breadth.

Why escalate tensions?
    Because Ayatollahs are begging for it and why are you asking me and not Ayatollahs.

And Iran isn't going to recognize Israehell either. That will never happen.
    What that has dot to do with the price of tea in China. Leave it to Israel and Iran to resolve.

If the US has interests it wants to protect with Iran, talking about Israehell should be out of it. Israehell would just be one issue they both should agree to disagree on or have a limited understanding on. Except if all of the US Middle East policy is centred entirely around Israehell.
    You misunderstood the situation - there is nothing to discuss with Ayatollahs.
    Ayatollahs must go and they should be thrown out by Iranian people, not by outside force.
    However, it does not mean that these IRG provocations must go unanswered just because you like free ride so much.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    It might get spiced up and soon.

What do you mean by "defeat" in this case?

Why would it, who in the ME would object to US attack on Iran should it happen, Syria?, HA?, that's all? Probably not even them.
    Hardly a length and breadth.

Because Ayatollahs are begging for it and why are you asking me and not Ayatollahs.

What that has dot to do with the price of tea in China. Leave it to Israel and Iran to resolve.

You misunderstood the situation - there is nothing to discuss with Ayatollahs.
    Ayatollahs must go and they should be thrown out by Iranian people, not by outside force.
    However, it does not mean that these IRG provocations must go unanswered just because you like free ride so much.
    I think discussing the points you raised are inconsequential in the grand scale of things. Your post is more centred on cheerleading.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think discussing the points you raised are inconsequential in the grand scale of things. Your post is more centred on cheerleading.
    What discussion are you talking about, where are those points you raised, is it by amassing words you barely know how to use in order to sound smart, while you are in fact turning yourself into a total embarrassment.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    What discussion are you talking about, where are those points you raised, is it by amassing words you barely know how to use in order to sound smart, while you are in fact turning yourself into a total embarrassment.
    Min 7aka me3ak ya 7ashoor