• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

Rafidi

Legendary Member

If it was a clandestine program or there was one and it was headed by Fakhrizadeh, you wont have heard of him in the first place. And if there was a clandestine program and you know of it, then it isnt anymore clandestine. Stop spreading fake news and Netanyahu sensationalism. If there was a clandestine program and you know about it, give the details to the IAEA and let it do its work and declare there is a hidden program. But that has never happened. The world is not obliged to live in the shadow of Netanyahu's fears, insecurity, propaganda, and war mongering.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

This just does not make sense. You declare a military arm of a sovereign nation to be a terror organisation and then you start assassinating its leaders. This is just you acting as a terrorist and no other way to see or understand it. This contravenes international law, which Trump and the lawless entity of Netanyahu have no respect for. You are the terrorist here and you are terrorising others and threatening world peace.

Last edited:

NewLeb

If it was a clandestine program or there was one and it was headed by Fakhrizadeh, you wont have heard of him in the first place. And if there was a clandestine program and you know of it, then it isnt anymore clandestine. Stop spreading fake news and Netanyahu sensationalism. If there was a clandestine program and you know about it, give the details to the IAEA and let it do its work and declare there is a hidden program. But that has never happened. The world is not obliged to live in the shadow of Netanyahu's fears, insecurity, propaganda, and war mongering.

Wow, nice on missing the point, which is that Iran was never interested in making real peace with America.

They saw that Obama was a pathetic cuck, and simply made a deal with him to continue their imperialist policies. Everyone knows that Iranians are one of the craftiest people on this earth....

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Wow, nice on missing the point, which is that Iran was never interested in making real peace with America.

They saw that Obama was a pathetic cuck, and simply made a deal with him to continue their imperialist policies. Everyone knows that Iranians are one of the craftiest people on this earth....

I really dont understand your logic.

Do you have a problem with imperialism in general or with the type of imperialism? It doesnt seem you have a problem with American imperialism.

And yes, I did support Iran making a deal with Trump himself. It could have saved us much. Trump was not really interested much in fighting Iran as much as he was interested in fighting Obama. The withdrawal from the nuclear deal was to unwrite Obama's legacy. And that shouldn't be Iran's problem. Sit and talk with Trump for another 50 years and make a new one. In fact, even if they were to rewrite the Obama deal verbatim on plain paper and give Trump to sign it as a new deal, that would have been enough. As long as Trump's name and not Obama's is written in the deal. I admit the Iranians did blunder in not trying to win Trump over to their side. They should not have allowed Netanyahu and the Saudis to own him.

NewLeb

I really dont understand your logic.

Do you have a problem with imperialism in general or with the type of imperialism? It doesnt seem you have a problem with American imperialism.

And yes, I did support Iran making a deal with Trump himself. It could have saved us much. Trump was not really interested much in fighting Iran as much as he was interested in fighting Obama. The withdrawal from the nuclear deal was to unwrite Obama's legacy. And that shouldn't be Iran's problem. Sit and talk with Trump for another 50 years and make a new one. In fact, even if they were to rewrite the Obama deal verbatim on plain paper and give Trump to sign it as a new deal, that would have been enough. As long as Trump's name and not Obama's is written in the deal. I admit the Iranians did blunder in not trying to win Trump over to their side. They should not have allowed Netanyahu and the Saudis to own him.

You are half-correct here, but you (and those like you) are yet again blinded to the fact that Trump is genuinely interested in making peace with Iran and speaking to its leadership one-on-one; unlike Obama, who is a true narcissist and only did it so he can write a book about it (which he did three times now).

It goes beyond matieral things like “legacy.” You are projecting that idea onto Trump, only to see it routinely having it reflected back at you. This is why Iran keeps losing, as the latest assassination shows. The same thing happened with North Korea.

The Mullahs project that idea so much that they’d rather talk to the Zio IMF than to Trump. According to them, Trump is the devil incarnate, but we know that they can’t see the Truth because of their immense pride. So they go to Judas instead.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are half-correct here, but you (and those like you) are yet again blinded to the fact that Trump is genuinely interested in making peace with Iran and speaking to its leadership one-on-one; unlike Obama, who is a true narcissist and only did it so he can write a book about it (which he did three times now).

It goes beyond matieral things like “legacy.” You are projecting that idea onto Trump, only to see it routinely having it reflected back at you. This is why Iran keeps losing, as the latest assassination shows. The same thing happened with North Korea.

The Mullahs project that idea so much that they’d rather talk to the Zio IMF than to Trump. According to them, Trump is the devil incarnate, but we know that they can’t see the Truth because of their immense pride. So they go to Judas instead.

I never knew Trump the billionaire was some sort of a spiritual godfather.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I agree.

Why can’t people accept both truths, that Jews and Shiites are out to destroy the world?

If you agree with my post that you quoted as you are pretending how could you deduce such truths ?

Does your mind shape whatever baseless conclusions whenever they please you? If so be careful cz such cognitive processing is symptom of common paranoid alteration.

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

And some keep pretending the BS that HA is terrorizing government and public officers, FPM giving a cover to HA, etc.

While the reality is that the government and the public officers are terrorized by the Safiha and the fear of sanctions.
Perhaps a new habit we need to develop. If we all start learning how to effectively give a SH it about fakhri the iranian, z** ri the saudi and a* ri the Israeli, we may end up having some energy left to worry about our own disintegration.

Now here's a question to you because this is what I actually care about right now after the assassination. Suppose HA is kindly, and of course discreetly wink wink, asked by the mullahs in Iran to help them avenge their Fakhri, would your Basira approve if they execute the kind request from Lebanese territories?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Perhaps a new habit we need to develop. If we all start learning how to effectively give a SH it about fakhri the iranian, z** ri the saudi and a* ri the Israeli, we may end up having some energy left to worry about our own disintegration.

Now here's a question to you because this is what I actually care about right now after the assassination. Suppose HA is kindly, and of course discreetly wink wink, asked by the mullahs in Iran to help them avenge their Fakhri, would your Basira approve if they execute the kind request from Lebanese territories?

"if they [Hezallah] execute the kind request from Lebanese territories?"

I doubt Israelis will accept this particular excuse.
I'm pretty sure Hezballah will be attacked everywhere it could be found.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Why did you not remember this, for instance:

Those who doubted that Rafiq Hariri was assassinated by Israehell or its agents to set Lebanon on fire in sectarian war.

Here, we have a great, mighty country like Iran, multiple times richer, bigger, and stronger than Lebanon experiencing assassinations of its nuclear scientists, and in this case the chief nuclear scientist in the hands of Israehelli agents.

Are Lebanese now convinced even of the possibility that Israehell was behind the assassination of Rafiq Hariri?

Where is Saad Hariri to feel for his slain dad and confront Israehelli terrorism and extra judicial killing even with a word of condemnation?