• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Apparently him and Suleimani had a very tight personal relationship, almost a spiritual bond tying them closely together.

Our ways of life are certainly light years apart, yet I admire Nasrallah's total dedication to a cause and an ideology he deeply embraces and believes in. Whatever you think of the man, you can't dismiss his sincerity in what he believes in but mostly his humane side.

I truly wish those good sides were dedicated and directed exclusively at Lebanese, Lebanese interests and only Lebanon.
But I do understand that he also is a victim of his circumstances, background and life experiences.
To each his own choices and subsequently fate, and that I do respect.
But his choices as of today are destroying Lebanon, and for that I hate what he's bent on doing.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@agnostic ka2enno l mama7een 3am yektaro? :cigar:

You got to live with it. What Suleimani represents to these guys is something you have no clue about but is as real and justifiable from their standpoint as Bashir is from yours.
We're doomed by our divisions, and therefore we need to rethink this forced marriage. Apparently there's no mout3a in it, never was.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
1- Erects a statue of a foreign army general
2- Considers a foreign head of state as his leader
3- proceeds to call others as 3omala2

lak chou hal cha3b el ja7sh hal jame3a 😂

When we no longer have a street called Charles De Gaulle and no street names after Saudi kings in the capital city of Lebanon, then you can cry me a river. You are just a hypocrite like the rest. You complain when others do what you've preceded them in doing a long time ago.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@SeaAb

Did Martyr Qasem Sleimani قُدِّس سِرُه ever mistreated any people?
#No

Why did they jump like whores to burn martyr Soleimani pictures and by so attack Alloushes on behalf of their Jewish masters? Why are they morally so low?
#جنس عاطل

agnostic

Legendary Member
Apparently him and Suleimani had a very tight personal relationship, almost a spiritual bond tying them closely together.

Our ways of life are certainly light years apart, yet I admire Nasrallah's total dedication to a cause and an ideology he deeply embraces and believes in. Whatever you think of the man, you can't dismiss his sincerity in what he believes in but mostly his humane side.

I truly wish those good sides were dedicated and directed exclusively at Lebanese, Lebanese interests and only Lebanon.
But I do understand that he also is a victim of his circumstances, background and life experiences.
To each his own choices and subsequently fate, and that I do respect.
But his choices as of today are destroying Lebanon, and for that I hate what he's bent on doing.

#We "Death To America" people are dedicated to God, God, God, ...

#We serve and build the Lebanon that pleases God.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Sayed was too emotional I think to say that it’s the biggest funeral in Humanity.

in terms of numbers it’s not even near the list of biggest funerals.. and in terms of impact this statement is disrespectful to the Prophet and Ahl l Bet and the Sahaba

I think Sayed was too driven by emotions, do you agree?
The Prophet funerals and the days that preceded his death were full of calamities (insults, threats and violence under the cursed Saqifa, the arrival to Medina of the Aslam tribe, in addition to the Calamity Thursday and the Prophet last speech to curse people who refused to join the Army of Usama). Anyway we are here in the wrong thread.

Anyway, our discussion about the sahaba will be sterile. You venerate Mu3awiya and Khaled Bin 'l Walid while I see them as the inspirators of Da3ish and Nosra...

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Sayed was too emotional I think to say that it’s the biggest funeral in Humanity.

in terms of numbers it’s not even near the list of biggest funerals.. and in terms of impact this statement is disrespectful to the Prophet and Ahl l Bet and the Sahaba

I think Sayed was too driven by emotions, do you agree?

There is nothing disrespectful in what he said to the Prophet and the Ahlel Bayt and the good ones amomg the sahaba (as for the bad ones among the sahaba stofel minnak laihon, ma khasneh fihon).

When he said Suleiman's funeral is among the greatest funeral or is the greatest (i cant recall the exact wordings because i dont see a problem with either), we can think of the following reasons:

1. The number of mourners behind the coffin
2. For how long the man was mourned
3. In how man places
4. The funeral in terms of arrangement or organization and impact
5. The importance of the man in terms of position (of course here he cant be compared to the Prophet and Ahlel Bayt).

I may tell you his funeral was greater than the Prophet's funeral and I wont be insulting the Prophet. Not at all. To me Suleimani is not worth the toe of the Prophet. And even if Suleimani hears this he wont object because he saw himself as a servant of the Prophet (s). If we are to consider the Prophet's funeral. I am talking here of the arrangement and not the impact. It was the saddest event, not just out of love or because he had died. But because he died on a Monday and his body was laying down when some of his "followers" (the ones beloved to you) conspired in Saqifa Banu Saeeda how to grab power and forget the Event of Ghadeer. He was buried the following day by his family while the ones beloved to you were fighting over grabbing worldly power and to the extent the most notorious one among them and the most beloved to you even unseathed his sword.

And let me agree with you that Sayyed was emotional. Where is the problem and where is the insult? This is even more understable and wont need any further analysis. But definitely there is no insult here except if you see the insult using a political lense, not based on facts and logic.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
I believe the deal for peace with Israel is rolling and nothing can stop it.
Iranians are planning to join the peace deal in order to secure their share of the pie in the next regional system to be established, but they can't do it without as war first....similar to what Egypt did in 1973.
I believe there will be a limited military confrontation thru ballistic missiles and areal bombardment between Iran/HA/proxy militias in Irak and Israel/USA.
The Gulf countries will not interfere directly in the war and the reconciliation between KSA/UAE and Qatar that happened yeterday is a preparation before the war to be in a unified front.
Lebanon will pay the ultimate price in this war as usual.