• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Khay, finally, now we have at least a date. Let me put a note in my calendar:
31 dec 2041
7.05-7.59: Snooze
8.00-8.30: Coffee ma3 sandwishet jambon w jebneh, kebbeyit 3assir el jazar, check Oroom news, say Hi to @SeaAb and @agnostic
8.30.8.37: Kiss wifey.. in bed
8.38-9.00: Cloth on. Call a taxi
9.00-12.30: On the road heading south towards Fatima gate (heavy traffic jam) to join the Official Oroom Inspection Group
12.30.13.30: Fatima gate arrival. @Rafidi welcoming the group with a lunch (fwerigh me7shiyeh)
13.30-16.00: Sightseeing tour on Green Bus through small fires, smoke and debris, destination Tel Aviv
16.00-16.30: One silent minute. The last boat of Israeli settlers and resistance fighters leaving shore
16.31-16.32: Video recording: @The Bidenator, now smokey face, waves the Group goodbye. Sad eyes. Tears
16.32.22.32: Back home. Kiss Wifey.. in bed

agnostic

Legendary Member
Take off al manar's 3D glasses. You have it all around you. Lebanon 3am ye7tidir and you're telling me "show it.."
Now, you'll follow up by asking: eh, w shou khasso HA bel 7aleh? To which I will have to refer you back to my posts in this thread.

It is only due to the Jewry and their "I Love Life" stooges, ya3ne to HA enemies.

Soon, very soon when HA enter Galilee, the LBP rate will naturally increase and Lebanon shall get rid of Jewry representatives and their 3arbade with the Safiha in top of them, and also get rid of Jewry's stooges.

This is the Lebanon that pleases God. Lebanon economy shall then naturally rise.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Soon, very soon when HA enter Galilee...

You know me, I need times and dates.. I'm ok with guestimations. Say for example: between this date and this date I'll be having arabica coffee in Galilei because

وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ

Else, and this is very important, if you do not deliver on your promise, you'd be confirming that Hizhullah are no ghaliboon but rather kaziboun wa maghlouboun 3ala amrihoun

agnostic

Legendary Member
In case you still did not get the memo - youtube videos do not kill.

In case you still did not get the memo the (Jewry controlled) youtube video I posted is not meant to kill but to have fun watching it.

And in case you forgot, you were gloating and bragging about Jewish "daily killing" of Alloushes. I posted the entertaining video I posted as an announcement of the imminent coming of Alloushes to Galilee to pay back the Jews for their killings.

#Tuera Bien Qui Tuera Le Dernier

agnostic

Legendary Member
You know me, I need times and dates.. I'm ok with guestimations. Say for example: between this date and this date I'll be having arabica coffee in Galilei because

وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ

Date?
Within 2 months to punish the Israelis for killing Alloushes. And if it escalates, HA shall enter the Galilee.

Else, and this is very important, if you do not deliver on your promise, you'd be confirming that Hizhullah are no ghaliboon but rather kaziboun wa maghlouboun 3ala amrihoun
Wrong.

I am not HA representative. So if I am wrong, it only means that my Bassira, exceptionally, failed me.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Date?
Within 2 months to punish the Israelis for killing Alloushes. And if it escalates, HA shall enter the Galilee.

That would be end of February. Noted. laken le72ak ana bel reznemah. Bass el mouhem mesh bass enter, enter, w stay w preferably come back alive without dragging in their trails ja7afel el Israeliye to da7ye and baalbek.

Wrong.

I am not HA representative. So if I am wrong, it only means my Bassira, exceptionally, failed me.

Then you got it all wrong about Bassira. Because Bassira is not Tabssira nor Bessara. Bassira NEVER fails, it is eternally accurate in its predictions.

Walla chickening out already?

agnostic

Legendary Member
That would be end of February. Noted. laken le72ak ana bel reznemah. Bass el mouhem mesh bass enter, enter, w stay w preferably come back alive without dragging in their trails ja7afel el Israeliye to da7ye and baalbek.

Then you got it all wrong about Bassira. Because Bassira is not Tabssira nor Bessara. Bassira NEVER fails, it is eternally accurate in its predictions.

Walla chickening out already?

How about that you justify why your bassira failed with the outcome of Naghorno-Karabakh war and how to settle it before you lecture others about their bassira.