• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Happy New Year Jewish bros @divergent , @proIsrael-nonIsraeli and @The Bidenator

#Time To Pay You Back Your Killing Of Alloushe Goyim

#Alloushes Always Honor Their Debts

What about honoring the debts of Moughniyeh? Kountar? Suleimani? Hajj shou esmo? and the rest who no one remembers by now?
Wait, I'm predicting your reply: Allah has given us patience to wait.. wait.. wait.. and make youtube videos, songs, al manar documentaries, interviews and do some more waiting.. waiting.. waiting..
But just so you know, everyone else is yawning, yawning, yawning while waiting for your waiting..waiting..waiting

I guess it's all about feel good, and that's ok. Just say it: we feel good doing mostly 2art 7akeh.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How about that you justify why your bassira failed with the outcome of Naghorno-Karabakh war and how to settle it before you lecture others about their bassira.

Contrary to your frequent misuse of your Bassira, I don't use my Bassira in toukhbiss and never used it to predict the outcome of NK conflict. Check your archives.

#Your Bassira is clearly rusting away

agnostic

Legendary Member
Contrary to your frequent misuse of your Bassira, I don't use my Bassira in toukhbiss and never used it to predict the outcome of NK conflict. Check your archives.

#Your Bassira is clearly rusting away

You said that you see the settlement of the NK conflict, with Azeris accepting that their 700K+ refugees never return to their homes and lands.

Your political intelligence aka bassira is indeed a khabissa.

agnostic

Legendary Member
What about honoring the debts of Moughniyeh? Kountar? Suleimani? Hajj shou esmo? and the rest who no one remembers by now?
Wait, I'm predicting your reply: Allah has given us patience to wait.. wait.. wait.. and make youtube videos, songs, al manar documentaries, interviews and do some more waiting.. waiting.. waiting..
But just so you know, everyone else is yawning, yawning, yawning while waiting for your waiting..waiting..waiting

I guess it's all about feel good, and that's ok. Just say it: we feel good doing mostly 2art 7akeh.

My post was addressed to Jews. Are you with @The Bidenator and Yahud against me?

Weezy

The Prophet funerals and the days that preceded his death were full of calamities (insults, threats and violence under the cursed Saqifa, the arrival to Medina of the Aslam tribe, in addition to the Calamity Thursday and the Prophet last speech to curse people who refused to join the Army of Usama). Anyway we are here in the wrong thread.

Anyway, our discussion about the sahaba will be sterile. You venerate Mu3awiya and Khaled Bin 'l Walid while I see them as the inspirators of Da3ish and Nosra...

Yes let’s not go there I agree. Because in my views Khalid Ben Al Walid’s toes has more honor than the entire mokawama front from khomeini to nasrallah and specially soleimani the killer of children

agnostic

Legendary Member
Yes let’s not go there I agree. Because in my views Khalid Ben Al Walid’s toes has more honor than the entire mokawama front from khomeini to nasrallah and specially soleimani the killer of children
I didn't say the opposite. I said that you venerate Mu3awiya and Khalid Ben 'lWalid whose both actions, as counted in renowned Sunni books, inspired ISIS and Nosra in their most extreme violence. BTW, you used to support Nosra, so you shouldn't be upset.

PS: "Soleimani the killer of children" based on what? 7amsane?

#قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانكُمْ إنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
In case you still did not get the memo the (Jewry controlled) youtube video I posted is not meant to kill but to have fun watching it.

And in case you forgot, you were gloating and bragging about Jewish "daily killing" of Alloushes. I posted the entertaining video I posted as an announcement of the imminent coming of Alloushes to Galilee to pay back the Jews for their killings.

#Tuera Bien Qui Tuera Le Dernier

"gloating and bragging about Jewish "daily killing" of Alloushes"

Tell me who are "Alloushes", so I'd know whether are telling the truth or you are full of it.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@proIsrael-nonIsraeli

So you have been all this time in this forum and till now you didn't get that Alloushe is the Lebanese diminutive for Ali and hints about Shia?

#Talmudic Jews Brag And Gloat For Killing Goyim

#Mais Tuera Bien Qui Tuera Le Dernier

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You said that you see the settlement of the NK conflict, with Azeris accepting that their 700K+ refugees never return to their homes and lands.

I said not. Bring on the post/quote. Else, byez3al mennak Allah for not speaking the truth on a forum. fa 2inna llaha la you7ibbo l'kaziboun and

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
@proIsrael-nonIsraeli

So you have been all this time in this forum and till now you didn't get that Alloushe is the Lebanese diminutive for Ali and hints about Shia?

What? Something does not fit your narrative?

Anyway, I do indeed rejoice at death a terrorist - that would be true.

However, I've never implied that all Shia are terrorists and if this is what you were trying to claim, then you are full of it ... as usual.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I said not. Bring on the post/quote. Else, byez3al mennak Allah for not speaking the truth on a forum. fa 2inna llaha la you7ibbo l'kaziboun and

Here what you thought and you were deadly wrong.

1. Armenians already had had Armenian N-K. But they wanted the Azeri Karabakh and they like @Indie here justify keeping it by alluding that it is their revenge for the Armenian genocide committed by Turkey. But of course they are too coward to get their revenge directly from Turkey while it is at their border...

2. You are underestimating @Indie, I mean Armenian, spoil and stubbornness:
i. Such characters are easy target to be outplayed by Soros and Jewish bankers and to not listen to Russian friendly advices.
ii. Would the Armenians have respected their signature in Madrid and before it in Tehran, many loss and suffering would have been spared.
iii. In geo-strategical result, Armenian spoil and stubbornness have opened the door to the Israelis and the Turkish to strengthen their presence and ties with Azerbaijan.
iv. Would the Armenians accept now Madrid Principles with a schedule to apply it the war will finish immediately.

The knot was, and probably remains, on the Azeris side. It's about trust. The Armenians do not trust the Azeris. They demand that the final state of N-K is agreed upon before Armenia leaves the occupied zone. I think they will ultimately get that.

agnostic

Legendary Member
What? Something does not fit your narrative?

Anyway, I do indeed rejoice at death a terrorist - that would be true.

However, I've never implied that all Shia are terrorists and if this is what you were trying to claim, then you are full of it ... as usual.

I didn't say that you rejoiced for killing the Alloushes but for killing Alloushes, whatever the justification you are now giving.

Beside that, the only terrorist is jewr mother. Jewr father, the one who was at the Yeshiva by the time of jewr misconception, is not.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I didn't say that you rejoiced for killing the Alloushes but for killing Alloushes, whatever the justification you are now giving.

Beside that, the only terrorist is jewr mother. Jewr father, the one who was at the Yeshiva by the time of jewr misconception, is not.

When terrorist is killed I never ask "Are you Shia?".

In fact I do not even care, I simply scratch one off and move on with my life.

Still, if you have problem with Shia being terrorists, then start working on changing for better.

agnostic

Legendary Member
When terrorist is killed I never ask "Are you Shia?".

In fact I do not even care, I simply scratch one off and move on with my life.

Still, if you have problem with Shia being terrorists, then start working on changing for better.

Hitler, who to be fair wasn't totally bad, also used to kill people by accusing them of being terrorists.

You are a guest in this Lebanese forum so behave if jew want to exchange with the Lebanese.

Not G-d, nor UN charged the Jews to identify who is and who is not terrorist, and who you is kosher to be killed. Your jewil Talmud is not G-d words.

Anyway and since you insist, the only terrorist is jewr mother. Jewr father, the one who was at the Yeshiva by the time of jewr misconception for a fistful of the Money the Talmudic Jews worship, is not.

agnostic

Legendary Member
"Think" comes from Guessira, not Bassira. But I appreciate your 2 hours search, shows how seriously you take our debates. 😲
2 hours search!? Your guessira is again wrong.

Of course I take debating with you seriously. I really find you sympathetic and distinguished, even if you are Marnoushe. Nobody is perfect.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Hitler, who to be fair wasn't totally bad, also used to kill people by accusing them of being terrorists.

You are a guest in this Lebanese forum so behave if jew want to exchange with the Lebanese.

Not G-d, nor UN charged the Jews to identify who is and who is not terrorist, and who you is kosher to be killed. Your jewil Talmud is not G-d words.

Anyway and since you insist, the only terrorist is jewr mother. Jewr father, the one who was at the Yeshiva by the time of jewr misconception for a fistful of the Money the Talmudic Jews worship, is not.

"Hitler, who to be fair wasn't totally bad, also used to kill people by accusing them of being terrorists" - you are trying too hard and keep failing.

"You are a guest in this Lebanese forum" - I'm no more of a guest here than you are.

"so behave if jew want to exchange with the Lebanese" - are you trying to be arrogant or is it just came out of you brain like that by accident.