Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

agnostic

Legendary Member
"Hitler, who to be fair wasn't totally bad, also used to kill people by accusing them of being terrorists" - you are trying too hard and keep failing.

"You are a guest in this Lebanese forum" - I'm no more of a guest here than you are.

"so behave if jew want to exchange with the Lebanese" - are you trying to be arrogant or is it just came out of you brain like that by accident.

1. Indeed, Hitler who to be fair wasn't totally bad, also used to justify killing people by accusing them of being terrorists and wrongdoers.

2. You need to learn some manners and get rid of the manners of bad Jewish stereotypes. You are here in a Lebanese forum speaking as an American pro Lebanon's enemy. So you are more than a foreigner guest. Behave and stop insulting Lebanese and justifying killing Lebanese by labelling them as terrorists. Be factual if you are sincere and stop jewr Talmudic arrogance and misbehaving.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Typical Jewish false flag operation. Remember USS-Liberty.

Beside that I wouldn't be surprised that Israel is behind the 9-11 in addition to the Beirut port massive explosion.

"Typical Jewish false flag operation. Remember USS-Liberty." - which part of Liberty incident was false flag operation.

agnostic

Legendary Member
"Typical Jewish false flag operation. Remember USS-Liberty." - which part of Liberty incident was false flag operation.

The attack was meant to naturally make US hostile country, ya3ne Egypt of Naser, be accused and not US ally, ya3ne the Israelis, who kept firing against USS-Liberty during two hours.

source
1967June 08

Israel attacks USS Liberty​

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.
Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port.

Israel later apologized for the attack and offered $6.9 million in compensation, claiming that it had mistaken the Liberty for an Egyptian ship. However, Liberty survivors, and some former U.S. officials, believe that the attack was deliberate, staged to conceal Israel’s pending seizure of Syria’s Golan Heights, which occurred the next day. The ship’s listening devices would likely have overheard Israeli military communications planning this controversial operation. Captain McGonagle was later awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroic command of the Liberty during and after the attack.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
The attack was meant to naturally make US hostile country, ya3ne Egypt of Naser, be accused and not US ally, ya3ne the Israelis, who kept firing against USS-Liberty during two hours.

source

As I suspected - just as with everything else you have no clue what false flag operation means and what you are talking about.
You just like to repeat flashy words and sentences.

agnostic

Legendary Member
As I suspected - just as with everything else you have no clue what false flag operation means and what you are talking about.
You just like to repeat flashy words and sentences.

Whatever you may suspect, try to have intelligent debate, in case you want intelligent debate and not bickering.

USS-Liberty was deliberately attacked by the Israelis. If it wasn't a false flag attempt what could be the motivation of the Israelis to do it ?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
What about honoring the debts of Moughniyeh? Kountar? Suleimani? Hajj shou esmo? and the rest who no one remembers by now?
Wait, I'm predicting your reply: Allah has given us patience to wait.. wait.. wait.. and make youtube videos, songs, al manar documentaries, interviews and do some more waiting.. waiting.. waiting..
But just so you know, everyone else is yawning, yawning, yawning while waiting for your waiting..waiting..waiting

I guess it's all about feel good, and that's ok. Just say it: we feel good doing mostly 2art 7akeh.

When the revenge is done, I hope you and your likes who are right now asking for revenge in a contemptuous manner would be supportive of the revenge when it happens, even if it leads to war. Since you are so impatient for it, be principled when it comes.

Aegon

1. Indeed, Hitler who to be fair wasn't totally bad, also used to justify killing people by accusing them of being terrorists and wrongdoers.

2. You need to learn some manners and get rid of the manners of bad Jewish stereotypes. You are here in a Lebanese forum speaking as an American pro Lebanon's enemy. So you are more than a foreigner guest. Behave and stop insulting Lebanese and justifying killing Lebanese by labelling them as terrorists. Be factual if you are sincere and stop jewr Talmudic arrogance and misbehaving.

ehh ya3ne hes not that bad ya3ne okay he murdered 6 million jews in the most dispicalble ways bus ya3ne hes okay, 7owi ken watan...

Rafidi

Legendary Member

He is tolerated by the forum administration in contravention of Lebanese laws. Nothing new.

agnostic

Legendary Member
ehh ya3ne hes not that bad ya3ne okay he murdered 6 million jews in the most dispicalble ways bus ya3ne hes okay, 7owi ken watan...

#The Holocaust Is A 6 Million Lies Against Humanity

#Some Marnoushes Can't Help Themselves But Jump To Defend The "Poor Jews" Attacked By Alloushes In A Way Similar To Dogs Jumping To Defend Their Masters

#Why Don't You Apply The 7Ayad That You Preach And Stay Aside?

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
When the revenge is done, I hope you and your likes who are right now asking for revenge in a contemptuous manner would be supportive of the revenge when it happens, even if it leads to war. Since you are so impatient for it, be principled when it comes.

You avenge before the arctic ice has melt and the polar bear is extinct, and you have my support no matter what comes after. After all, YOUR party, and no one else, will be responsible for the actions it takes, now and in the future.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You avenge before the arctic ice has melt and the polar bear is extinct, and you have my support no matter what comes after. After all, YOUR party, and no one else, will be responsible for the actions it takes, now and in the future.

These posts need to be saved and used as a reminder when the time comes, before the arctic ice melts and the polar bear extincts. So here is plus one for a revenge operation for all the exceses Israehell has committed in recent months and even further before. Thank you.

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
These posts need to be saved and used as a reminder when the time comes, before the arctic ice melts and the polar bear extincts. So here is plus one for a revenge operation for all the exceses Israehell has committed in recent months and even further before. Thank you.
I'll still be here to ask you "how's Qusair my metweli friend?"