Iraq IRGC commander Qassem Sulaimani and PMF's deputy leader Muhandis killed in US drone attack in Baghdad

NewLeb

Haha, I’m laughing all the way to the bank. As I correctly predicted, they’re all starting to realize that Trump was their best hope.

They got played by the evil ones, so don’t expect any sympathy from me! Remember this tweet? Lol!

NewLeb

Iran is operating under the delusion that Biden is in control. No, the evil ones are in command now. And the evil ones don’t mind at all when it comes to sewing chaos and blood in the Middle East.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Iran is operating under the delusion that Biden is in control. No, the evil ones are in command now. And the evil ones don’t mind at all when it comes to sewing chaos and blood in the Middle East.
Well, I'm glad to know Biden isnt part of the "evil ones" ?.

How you doing, chicken? Say hello to Mr. Ding Dong for me, will ya?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Well, I'm glad to know Biden isnt part of the "evil ones" ?.

How you doing, chicken? Say hello to Mr. Ding Dong for me, will ya?

Biden stopped being part of "evil" when he started losing his marbles.
Today he is just clueless erzats-president for whoever is hiding behind his name.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This is what talkers do:
"‘Iran has capacity to annihilate Zionist regime,’ says top IRGC general"

This is what doers do:
"Israeli airstrike hits Iran-backed arms depots near Damascus, says war monitor"

That means that Hassan nasrallah could be next.

Pity Trump did not finish the job. He should have entered in a total war with Iran to secure his reelection, the same way Bush did when he went in Iraq.

Death to Iran