Is apartheid ever justified?

• Thread starter AtheistForJesus
  • Start date
AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It has been 25 years since the end of the apartheid in South Africa, and nothing much has changed.
The country is still marred by murder, rape, and armed robbery. There's a reason the country was dubbed the "Rape capital of the world".

And let's not kid ourselves. We know blacks are committing the majority of crime and violence.

It makes you wonder: Where white South Africans justified in distancing themselves from the black population?

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It has been 25 years since the end of the apartheid in South Africa, and nothing much has changed.
    The country is still marred by murder, rape, and armed robbery. There's a reason the country was dubbed the "Rape capital of the world".

And let's not kid ourselves. We know blacks are committing the majority of crime and violence.

It makes you wonder: Where white South Africans justified in distancing themselves from the black population?
    No its not.
    25 years is not enough to offset the damage done in terms of education, wealth concentration, justice, revenge, ...
    Lebanon's civil war ended almost at the same time...and the fortunes of war are still governing and concentrating the wealth and the schism im terms of education and justice SA was on a whole other level and more ground to cover.
    ...And no they do not rape because they are black, indian, mexican or arab...this is not a direct causality

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No its not.
    25 years is not enough to offset the damage done in terms of education, wealth concentration, justice, revenge, ...
    Lebanon's civil war ended almost at the same time...and the fortunes of war are still governing and concentrating the wealth and the schism im terms of education and justice SA was on a whole other level and more ground to cover.
    ...And no they do not rape because they are black, indian, mexican or arab...this is not a direct causality
    So why are African-Americans more prone to committing crime, then?
    Today, they have access to the same opportunities as white Americans and yet many of them choose to be criminals.

There's something inherently wrong with the way black people are brought up. Black culture glorifies quick money and gangster life, and the world is turning a blind eye to that out of political correctness.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    So why are African-Americans more prone to committing crime, then?
    Today, they have access to the same opportunities as white Americans and yet many of them choose to be criminals.

There's something inherently wrong with the way black people are brought up. Black culture glorifies quick money and gangster life, and the world is turning a blind eye to that out of political correctness.
    Its called single parent families, aka daddy issues.. look it up

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You mean blacks are more likely to commit crime because they were raised by single mothers?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do not confuse socio-economic situations, ethnicity and the causality of issues.
    Are hispanics poor because they are hispanics? or because they are first, second or third generation imigrants ? same with african americans with the appartheid life before the 70s and marginally still the case in some areas.

In France on average to get out of you socio economic level you need 6 educated generations on average (INSEE numbers). Crime and dangerous lifestyles are very closely linked to poverty and education.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do not confuse socio-economic situations, ethnicity and the causality of issues.
    Are hispanics poor because they are hispanics? or because they are first, second or third generation imigrants ? same with african americans with the appartheid life before the 70s and marginally still the case in some areas.

In France on average to get out of you socio economic level you need 6 educated generations on average (INSEE numbers). Crime and dangerous lifestyles are very closely linked to poverty and education.
    Indonesia has a very low crime rate although a big part of the population is poor.
    I don't think crime and poverty are necessarily linked.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    As for the topic of the thread, it isn't shocking coming from the citizen of a sectarian country like Lebanon. It is understandable. I'm sure our South African friends will understand and find the big heart to not judge us, if any of them at any time come across this racist thread. I really do not understand how the collective punishment of a race can EVER be justified. How stupid is such a concept? When there is apartheid, it affects an entire race, nation or group. It doesn't discriminate between good and bad people of the targeted group. Apartheid itself is criminal. If apartheid is justified, then every White South African person should be judged on that and labelled a criminal and the Whites, therefore, deserving of recompense as a whole. When someone or an individual commits crime, he should be punished by the law for his action. His race shouldn't be judged, condemned and sentenced to suffer as a collective lot. And the idiot who started this thread will define himself as a human being with a sane mind. I know South African Blacks who are way more descent than you are Mr @manifesto !

I think the mods should simply close this thread @Jo @SeaAb

Last edited:
    AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's a very good question.

What's the ratio/proportionality of crime to population for both Blacks and Whites in South Africa?
    I don't know about South Africa.

But according to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, white males 32%.

African-Americans make up 12% of the total US population yet they account for almost 40% of the total prison population.
    Don't you find that scary?

I know I wouldn't wanna live in a black neighborhood if I ever move to the USA. I'm sure you wouldn't, either.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As for the topic of the thread, it isn't shocking coming from the citizen of a sectarian country like Lebanon. It is understandable. I'm sure our South African friends will understand and find the big heart to not judge us, if any of them at any time come across this racist thread. I really do not understand how the collective punishment of a race can EVER be justified. How stupid is such a concept? When there is apartheid, it affects an entire race, nation or group. It doesn't discriminate between good and bad people of the targeted group. Apartheid itself is criminal. If apartheid is justified, then every White South African person should be judged on that and labelled a criminal and the Whites, therefore, deserving of recompense as a whole. When someone or an individual commits crime, he should be punished by the law for his action. His race shouldn't be judged, condemned and sentenced to suffer as a collective lot. And the idiot who started this thread will define himself as a human being with a sane mind. I know South African Blacks are way more descent than you are Mr @manifesto !

Yes, but when this minority doesn't exceed 12%, yet accounts for 40% of the prison population, you have to stop and ask yourself if there's something wrong with their culture.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I don't know about South Africa.

But according to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, white males 32%.

African-Americans make up 12% of the total US population yet they account for almost 40% of the total prison population.
    Don't you find that scary?

I know I wouldn't wanna live in a black neighborhood if I ever move to the USA. I'm sure you wouldn't, either.
    I wouldn't want to live in a neighborhood with high crime rate not because it is inhabited by Black people. And I wouldn't want to live in a neighborhood with high level of hate crime not because it is inhabited by White people. It is because it is inhabited by criminals and racists and supremacists.

The cause of the prevailing crime rate in the Black community in the US must have reasons other than because the perpetrators happen to be Blacks or African Americans.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Yes, but when this minority doesn't exceed 12%, yet accounts for 40% of the prison population, you have to stop and ask yourself if there's something wrong with their culture.
    The culture is not them. If something is wrong with their culture, change the culture and not condemn them because of the tone of their skin color. Tell us what is wrong with their culture and where they have fallen short and don't tell us criminals are criminals because they are Blacks and don't ask us if apartheid can ever be justified. It is shameful!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I wouldn't want to live in a neighborhood with high crime rate not because it is inhabited by Black people. And I wouldn't want to live in a neighborhood with high level of hate crime not because it is inhabited by White people. It is because it is inhabited by criminals and racists and supremacists.

The cause of the prevailing crime rate in the Black community in the US must have reasons other than because the perpetrators happen to be Blacks or African Americans.
    I think black people are culturally, not racially, predisposed to committing violence.
    From a very young age, they are taught that the laws are biased and that the police is anti-black, which makes them grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards the system. Take the OJ Simpson trial for instance. Despite the mountain of evidence against him, many blacks regarded him as innocent at the time. Why? Simply because they've been brainwashed into thinking the police discriminates against black people.
    Just listen to their music, dude. Their idols are ex pimps, drug dealers, and outlaws.

Even Beyonce spreads anti-Police messages in her videos.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I think black people are culturally, not racially, predisposed to committing violence.
    From a very young age, they are taught that the laws are biased and that the police is anti-Black, which makes them grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards the system.
    Just listen to their music, dude. Their idols are ex-pimps, drug dealers, and outlaws.

Even Beyonce spreads anti-Police messages in her videos.
    Because the US police is anti-Black. Because the police is taught or display the impression that every black person is a gangster, just as you are thinking. Because innocent black people, who aren't gangsters, have fallen victim to police brutality and heavy handedness. Because these people are descendants of slaves who were told they cannot sit at the front seat in a public transport and cannot intermarry with Whites and cannot get certain jobs. Because these people are looked down upon as good for nothing. They are highly objectified or sexualized. They are under educated and live in higher level of poverty. Poverty/unemployment and illiteracy are the main causes of crime. Not the color of one's skin.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As for the topic of the thread, it isn't shocking coming from the citizen of a sectarian country like Lebanon. It is understandable. I'm sure our South African friends will understand and find the big heart to not judge us, if any of them at any time come across this racist thread. I really do not understand how the collective punishment of a race can EVER be justified. How stupid is such a concept? When there is apartheid, it affects an entire race, nation or group. It doesn't discriminate between good and bad people of the targeted group. Apartheid itself is criminal. If apartheid is justified, then every White South African person should be judged on that and labelled a criminal and the Whites, therefore, deserving of recompense as a whole. When someone or an individual commits crime, he should be punished by the law for his action. His race shouldn't be judged, condemned and sentenced to suffer as a collective lot. And the idiot who started this thread will define himself as a human being with a sane mind. I know South African Blacks who are way more descent than you are Mr @manifesto !

Before you accuse others of being racists, why don't you start by distancing yourself from that homophobic, misogynist, and anti-Semitic religion you believe in?

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Before you accuse others of being racists, why don't you start by distancing yourself from that homophobic, misogynist, and anti-Semitic religion you believe in?
    I think you are stupid.

I won't because my religion is not homophobic, not misogynistic and not antisemitic. Even though Muslims, like others can be, my religion isn't to blame and certainly it hasn't made me homophobic, misogynistic or antisemitic. This is the type of accusations islamophobes like yourself propagate. You should stop being islamophobic.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

And did someone put a gun into most black fathers' heads and told them to impregnate women and never see their babies again? There's a deeper problem in blacks that manifest worldwide, mainly lacking responsibility and having a hyper sex drive. Rape and incest are highest in the black community, that's also a big factor.