Is apartheid ever justified?

• Thread starter AtheistForJesus
  • Start date
The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Do not confuse socio-economic situations, ethnicity and the causality of issues.
Are hispanics poor because they are hispanics? or because they are first, second or third generation imigrants ? same with african americans with the appartheid life before the 70s and marginally still the case in some areas.

In France on average to get out of you socio economic level you need 6 educated generations on average (INSEE numbers). Crime and dangerous lifestyles are very closely linked to poverty and education.
You're a fool if you think genetics has no part to play in a person's behavior.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Because the US police is anti-Black. Because the police is taught or display the impression that every black person is a gangster, just as you are thinking. Because innocent black people, who aren't gangsters, have fallen victim to police brutality and heavy handedness. Because these people are descendants of slaves who were told they cannot sit at the front seat in a public transport and cannot intermarry with Whites and cannot get certain jobs. Because these people are looked down upon as good for nothing. They are highly objectified or sexualized. They are under educated and live in higher level of poverty. Poverty/unemployment and illiteracy are the main causes of crime. Not the color of one's skin.
    Most blacks in the UK aren't descendants of slaves but yet commit a shit ton of crime.

Every 3 minutes, a child is being raped in South Africa.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    And did someone put a gun into most black fathers' heads and told them to impregnate women and never see their babies again? There's a deeper problem in blacks that manifest worldwide, mainly lacking responsibility and having a hyper sex drive. Rape and incest are highest in the black community, that's also a big factor.
    And these are the same racist and sectarian descriptions we are likely to use to label one another even as people belonging to the super race called Lebanese. Shame!

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    You're a fool if you think genetics has no part to play in a person's behavior.
    Can you explain why Lebanese are a violent lot who are also hyper sectarian and racist? What is it in our genes that makes us misbehave in that direction? Man is a product of his environment and not his skin color.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

And these are the same racist and sectarian descriptions we are likely to use to label one another even as people belonging to the super race called Lebanese. Shame!
    It's a fact. More than 70% of african american babies are born out of wedlock. Shou ba3mellak ya3ne? If you don't like it, go to the US and try to change it.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Most blacks in the UK aren't descendants of slaves but yet commit a shit ton of crime.

Every 3 minutes, a child is being raped in South Africa.
    I think India is the rape capital of the world. Are they blacks too and with hyper sex drive? From studies conducted so far, Asians tend to be at a disadvantage when it comes to sexuality, but yet with their little penises and tiny vaginas, India is the rape capital of the world and Thailand is the prostitution hub on earth. Please explain the link between race and crime in these Asian countries.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

The National Center for Health Statistics said that in 2015, 77.3 percent of non-immigrant black births were illegitimate. The national non-immigrant average is 42 percent, and it was 30 percent for whites.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I think India is the rape capital of the world. Are they blacks too and with hyper sex drive? From studies conducted so far, Asians tend to be at a disadvantage when it comes to sexuality, but get with their little penises and tiny vaginas, India is the rape capital of the world and Thailand is the prostitution hub on earth.
    Hole m2ayrin kamen :lol:

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    It's a fact. More than 70% of african american babies are born out of wedlock. Shou ba3mellak ya3ne? If you don't like it, go to the US and try to change it.
    What is the reason for that? Maybe lack of sex education and proper parenting and poverty. You can't be descended from slaves and expected to act as royals. Slavery has left it's effect on these people and they still feel maltreated and maybe, with an inferiority complex. It will take hundreds of years to recover and get them properly educated and help them lead good lives. And you can't tell me the Whites, after abolishing slavery, wanted these people to prosper and climb the social ladder. No! They were subjected to other forms of discrimination and maltreatment to ensure they remain down!!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You're a bigot white-supremacist. Facts don't matter, feelings do.
    Vietnam, Cambodia, and Bhutan are some of the poorest countries yet they have a relatively low crime rate.
    I'm not saying there's a link between race and violence. What I'm saying is that there's something wrong with African-American society.
    And I don't agree with the theory that poverty and lack of education lead to violence. Maybe petty theft, but not rape or murder. Give me a break.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

What is the reason for that? Maybe lack of sex education and proper parenting and poverty. You can't be a descended from slave and act as royals. Slavery has left IRS effect on these people and they still feel maltreated and maybe, with an inferiority complex. It will take hundreds of years to recover and get them properly educated. And you can't tell me the Whites, after abolishing slavery, wanted these people to prosper and climb the social ladder. No! They were subjected to other forms of discrimination and maltreatment to ensure they remain down!!
    Not true, it happens all over the world. Blacks today live in one of the most prosperous nations in the world yet all the do is moan and blame "wyte peepow" for everything. Asian immigrants are coming to the US and don't even speak the language but yet they quickly climb the ladder. Blacks constitute a trillion dollar economy. Yes with a T. But yet they don't have businesses of their own and they spend it on the most trivial matters like weave and new cadillacs and dumb shit like that. The enemy of blacks and blacks themselves. Just see what happened to Nipsey Hussle.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Vietnam, Cambodia, and Bhutan are some of the poorest countries yet they have a relatively low crime rate.
    I'm not saying there's a link between race and violence. What I'm saying is that there's something wrong with African-American society.
    And I don't agree with the theory that poverty and lack of education lead to violence. Maybe petty theft, but not rape or murder. Give me a break.
    It's also culture related. They glorify criminals and pimps but yet have the audacity of blaming whitey for it. Like regulate your own ffs. The black kid growing up right now, who's his role model? A dude throwing a ball into a net and drug dealer rapping about ****ing women and sniffing cocaine.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Not true, it happens all over the world. Blacks today live in one of the most prosperous nations in the world yet all the do is moan and blame "wyte peepow" for everything. Asian immigrants are coming to the US and don't even speak the language but yet they quickly climb the ladder. Blacks constitute a trillion dollar economy. Yes with a T. But yet they don't have businesses of their own and they spend it on the most trivial matters like weave and new cadillacs and dumb shit like that. The enemy of blacks and blacks themselves. Just see what happened to Nipsey Hussle.
    Sub-Saharan Africans, led by Nigerians, the most educated migrant group in the US, even surpassing education levels of the local population.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Nigeria is a home to 200 million people right now, Ethiopia, 100. Out of those, of course there are smart people. Those constitute immigrants to the US. Same thing with Indians, there's a vibrant Indian community in the US. Bas hole the good ones out of 1 billion people lmao. You have to look at the big picture.
    This article says Nigerians aren't the most educated migrants in the US, actually, but among the most educated taking 8th position and India topping.

It doesn't matter what their population is especially when these people from poorer countries are even surpassing the Whites in the US.

I think you guys are just racist. These examples, no matter how few should tell you that success, and education and crime rate have nothing to do with skin color or genetics.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Last edited:
    The_FPMer

The_FPMer

This article says Nigerians aren't the most educated migrants in the US, actually, but among the most educated taking 8th position and India topping.

It doesn't matter what their population is especially when these people from poorer countries are even surpassing the Whites in the US.

I think you guys are just racist. These examples, no matter how few should tell you that success, and education and crime rate have nothing to do with skin color or genetics.
    Just look at the history of Africa. And please don't tell me about ancient Egypt and Wakanda.