• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Is Extreme Right-Wing Terrorism on the Rise?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Most Lebanese are not white .... clearly since we were just the target of white supremaocst ideology And that is what this threat is about yet you have the nerve to continue to try to identify Lebanese with white people....even though there are plenty of people here that identify differently.....
Most Lebanese are not white? Kheir! What are they?

Habibibi

Most Lebanese are not white? Kheir! What are they?

We are middle eastern and North African... what else? We are not of indo european stock.... Europeans didn’t try to exterminate the Jews because of racial purity laws for no reason and we are “browner” than the Jews

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We are middle eastern and North African... what else? We are not of indo european stock.... Europeans didn’t try to exterminate the Jews because of racial purity laws for no reason and we are “browner” than the Jews
Why are you mixing location (Middle Eastern) with skin colour? So if we are Middle Eastern we are not white? We are darker so what? We are still Caucasian... not of indoneuropean stock you say? Why the indo Europeans landed from mars? The whole of humanity started in Africa...

wou what does it matter anyway?

nazism made a system based on race, but “white” was not the criteria... or maybe more precisely, their concept of who is considered superior, differs from other ideologies... ya3ne some people are blond with blue eyes, and nazis would have still considered them inferior... white supremacists would probably consider other white people “less white” like you just did and consider them inferior...
both movements are disgusting, They share barbaric traits, but stem from different belief systems.

So in conclusion, I don’t subscribe to your theory that 99% of right wing extremism is white supremacists, I also don’t agree that nationalism equates to white supremacism or racism...the Fact that you try to label is quite Telling though...

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Why are you mixing location (Middle Eastern) with skin colour? So if we are Middle Eastern we are not white? We are darker so what? We are still Caucasian... not of indoneuropean stock you say? Why the indo Europeans landed from mars? The whole of humanity started in Africa...

nazism made a system based on race, but “white” was not the criteria... or maybe more precisely, their concept of who is considered superior, differs from other ideologies... ya3ne some people are blond with blue eyes, and nazis would have still considered them inferior... white supremacists would probably consider other white people “less white” like you just did and consider them inferior...
both movements are disgusting, They share barbaric traits, but stem from different belief systems.

So in conclusion, I don’t subscribe to your theory that 99% of right wing extremism is white supremacists, I also don’t agree that nationalism equates to white supremacism or racism...the Fact that you try to label is quite Telling though...
man leave him be, he is confusing every thing he has ever heard abt nationalism/nazis and suffers from a thorough self victimization syndrome aka khalet che3ben b ramadan

you tell him go look into other nationalistic movements all around the world he says its only there because of the white man, the rohingya crisis is due to the french, centuries of hindu-islamic conflict that has created the indian nationalistic movement is due to the norwegian right wingers, japanese culture built upon centuries if isolationism and weariness of outside cultures is due to austrian jingoism..
he thinks nazis killed jews for the color if their skin and tells us to be aware because we are darker, whilst nazis commited even biger crimes against slavs who are whiter than them.. basically he read a couple of tweets and is now an expert.

mech meri2 hada lal ossa

Habibibi

White supremacists do have a Hierarchy...historically Mediterranean Europeans are st the low end because they are mixed with..... us!

According to the Nazis' racist ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler described the struggle for world domination as an ongoing racial, cultural and political battle between Aryans and non-Aryans. He envisaged a "ladder" of racial hierarchy, asserting that German "Aryans" were at the top of the ladder, while Jews and Gypsies were consigned to the bottom of the order. On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews.

Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip".

that’s what your hero thought of us.... also we are as much Caucasian as Indians... we may have Caucasian admixture but we have other ethnicities mixed in that Europeans simply are not mixed with...

If you want to talk abut the out of africa migration then we are the Intermediary group of people Between African and European people and we are neither White nor black we are our own people and the back to Africa migration Reinforces this.

Skin color is kind of irrelevant... there are plenty of East Asians and Latinos with skin whiter than mine but they are not white.....

99% of far right extremism IN THE WEST is committed by white people...

Bottom line is I have history, migration, and white supremacists backing what I’m saying... you’re just another Lebanese playing ostrich politics with your head in the sand telling yourself lies..

If it makes you sleep better at night then go ahead and call yourself white. But don’t insult us by claiming we are white in a thread about how we’re murdered by white supremacists.... btw that’s why it matters since you had to ask

Habibibi

man leave him be, he is confusing every thing he has ever heard abt nationalism/nazis and suffers from a thorough self victimization syndrome aka khalet che3ben b ramadan

you tell him go look into other nationalistic movements all around the world he says its only there because of the white man, the rohingya crisis is due to the french, centuries of hindu-islamic conflict that has created the indian nationalistic movement is due to the norwegian right wingers, japanese culture built upon centuries if isolationism and weariness of outside cultures is due to austrian jingoism..
he thinks nazis killed jews for the color if their skin and tells us to be aware because we are darker, whilst nazis commited even biger crimes against slavs who are whiter than them.. basically he read a couple of tweets and is now an expert.

mech meri2 hada lal ossa

I realize no one wants to play the victim card but we can’t just blame ourselves for these tragic events...

And yes I know hitler killed a lot of Slavs but he had a long way to go before he was able to ethnically cleanse them ...

You know Hindu nationalism started to sink in a little after reading up on it... if India ever takes over the world it could be very bad for us if they rule with this ideology.... but until that happens I’m more concerned with the extremism that effects us on 3 different continents

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I realize no one wants to play the victim card but we can’t just blame ourselves for these tragic events...
where did we blame outselves, maybe i missed a part if the conversation
And yes I know hitler killed a lot of Slavs but he had a long way to go before he was able to ethnically cleanse them ...

You know Hindu nationalism started to sink in a little after reading up on it... if India ever takes over the world it could be very bad for us if they rule with this ideology.... but until that happens I’m more concerned with the extremism that effects us on 3 different continents
my good man the point was that every culture has its own nationalistic ideas and some zealots who think they are better than the “others”. wherever you are whee you are an outsider who doesnt integrate the mother culture, you maybbe the target of lunatics. try going to work in japan :)

NewLeb

"French military bases in Muslim world" - so, French feeling insecure are not alone.

I’d argue that that’s a general consequence of a failure among the Islamic community to project a truly assertive image onto the modern world stage. Arab nationalism failed; Sunni Islamism failed; and the Shiite crescent is currently dying via virus.

Yes, individually speaking, all humans are insecure in some shape or form. But what we’re referring to is an insecurity that is inherently linked to ideas, specifically the three Abrahamic ideas that after 2000 years still rule the world.

Sizeable non-Muslim minorities have existed in Islamic nations for centuries, and they still do. Seriously, we don’t really care what you guys worship, whether it be a man-god or some tribal deity called Yahweh. When you submit to Truth, when you submit to Reality, you really have nothing to feel insecure about.

You do too, accept you decided to lie and hide behind Dubai letting Europeans run around naked.

It’s not just Dubai though. Western academic thought and media has penetrated the whole Muslim world. Even on this forum, you have Arab/Muslim/Middle Eastern individuals espousing crap written by Western Jews like Karl Marx, and other thought-nonsense produced by Western political philosophers.

So you have all of that on one side, but for some reason the loser Europeans get all butt-hurt because Muslims want to build a small local mosque for the neighborhood. Why? Because they know that Islam can totally dominant their flimsy little ideas and perceptions of the universe.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I’d argue that that’s a general consequence of a failure among the Islamic community to project a truly assertive image onto the modern world stage. Arab nationalism failed; Sunni Islamism failed; and the Shiite crescent is currently dying via virus.

Yes, individually speaking, all humans are insecure in some shape or form. But what we’re referring to is an insecurity that is inherently linked to ideas, specifically the three Abrahamic ideas that after 2000 years still rule the world.

Sizeable non-Muslim minorities have existed in Islamic nations for centuries, and they still do. Seriously, we don’t really care what you guys worship, whether it be a man-god or some tribal deity called Yahweh. When you submit to Truth, when you submit to Reality, you really have nothing to feel insecure about.

It’s not just Dubai though. Western academic thought and media has penetrated the whole Muslim world. Even on this forum, you have Arab/Muslim/Middle Eastern individuals espousing crap written by Western Jews like Karl Marx, and other thought-nonsense produced by Western political philosophers.

So you have all of that on one side, but for some reason the loser Europeans get all butt-hurt because Muslims want to build a small local mosque for the neighborhood. Why? Because they know that Islam can totally dominant their flimsy little ideas and perceptions of the universe.
yes yes middle easterners have espoused crap western philosophies instead if taking to the great islamic philosophies of uhm of whats his name the great philosopher and thinker and beacon of light and progress, ya allah wats his name that islamic scholar!!
oh yea right there arent any :)

Habibibi

where did we blame outselves, maybe i missed a part if the conversation

my good man the point was that every culture has its own nationalistic ideas and some zealots who think they are better than the “others”. wherever you are whee you are an outsider who doesnt integrate the mother culture, you maybbe the target of lunatics. try going to work in japan :)
The thread started with “omg we were targeted by white supremacy” and it devolved into “well we deserve it because of Islam doesn’t mix with anything and blah blah....

Hitler: “Lebanese are painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip"

Lebanese: yes yes!! We’re not worthy !!

NewLeb

yes yes middle easterners have espoused crap western philosophies instead if taking to the great islamic philosophies of uhm of whats his name the great philosopher and thinker and beacon of light and progress, ya allah wats his name that islamic scholar!!
oh yea right there arent any :)

Pure ignorance. Let’s be real, who here has taken Islamic philosophy courses in university? Nobody, since you and your ilk immediately gravitate towards people like Shakespeare and Rousseau.

Not that there’s anything wrong with Shakespeare, but it is very sad indeed that the West itself seems to know more about Muslim intellectual giants like Al-Ghazali, or Ibn Sina, or Al Fārābī; than the average Middle Eastern person who tries so hard to imitate them.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

"Sizeable non-Muslim minorities have existed in Islamic nations for centuries, and they still do. Seriously, we don’t really care what you guys worship, whether it be a man-god or some tribal deity called Yahweh. When you submit to Truth, when you submit to Reality, you really have nothing to feel insecure about"

How cute - as long as I accept being a dhimmi, as long as you are the only one who gets to decide what's Truth you are OK.

You know what, I can do much better without your Truth and without my being a dhimmi.

Habibibi

Pure ignorance. Let’s be real, who here has taken Islamic philosophy courses in university? Nobody, since you and your ilk immediately gravitate towards people like Shakespeare and Rousseau.

Not that there’s anything wrong with Shakespeare, but it is very sad indeed that the West itself seems to know more about Muslim intellectual giants like Al-Ghazali, or Ibn Sina, or Al Fārābī; than the average Middle Eastern person who tries so hard to imitate them.
I think you and I could be friends... are you an Arab nationalist too? 🤔

NewLeb

"Sizeable non-Muslim minorities have existed in Islamic nations for centuries, and they still do. Seriously, we don’t really care what you guys worship, whether it be a man-god or some tribal deity called Yahweh. When you submit to Truth, when you submit to Reality, you really have nothing to feel insecure about"

How cute - as long as I accept being a dhimmi, as long as you are the only one who gets to decide what's Truth you are OK.

You know what, I can do much better without your Truth and without my being a dhimmi.

Non-American citizens don’t have the same equal rights that Americans do in the US. In a similar vein, non-Muslims don’t have the same exact rights that Muslims would in an Islamic state. Makes perfect sense to me.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

hahaha take a chill pill before you pop a vein and stop quoting me people from the 10th century or as islamophiles like to call it their “golden age”.
truth is since the mongolian invasion and the burning of the baghdad library nothing notable came out of islamic civilization, and u ask people why they do not “study” such material at university ...

the world has changed much since then bruh, and as long as u’re stuck in your golden age, the modern age is going to roll all over you.
enjoy the ride