• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Is Extreme Right-Wing Terrorism on the Rise?

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
The thread started with “omg we were targeted by white supremacy” and it devolved into “well we deserve it because of Islam doesn’t mix with anything and blah blah....

Hitler: “Lebanese are painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip"

Lebanese: yes yes!! We’re not worthy !!
you are still missing the point by a mile and a half, enjoy your victimization ride

Habibibi

you are still missing the point by a mile and a half, enjoy your victimization ride

Your point was that there are more forms of right wing extremism than just white right wing extremism.... the point was made and understood... I was just pointing out that the form of right wing extremism that we need to be most concerned about (the form that affects us on 3 continents) is white right wing extremism which Is the topic of this thread ...

Victimization ride? This is the historic problem with us ... and reiterated what I’ve been saying... white supremacists can attack us all day and we will blame ourselves instead of white supremacy because other Lebanese will say we are victimizing ourselves 👎

NewLeb

hahaha take a chill pill before you pop a vein and stop quoting me people from the 10th century or as islamophiles like to call it their “golden age”.
truth is since the mongolian invasion and the burning of the baghdad library nothing notable came out of islamic civilization, and u ask people why they do not “study” such material at university ...

the world has changed much since then bruh, and as long as u’re stuck in your golden age, the modern age is going to roll all over you.
enjoy the ride

Lol, what a joke. So I can’t quote Medieval Islamic thinkers (whose ideas are still relevant today), but all individuals entering university are obligated to take courses in Plato or Socrates, who existed long before the inception of Islam.

Sorry, I ain’t buying it.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Lol, what a joke. So I can’t quote Medieval Islamic thinkers (whose ideas are still relevant today), but all individuals entering university are obligated to take courses in Plato or Socrates, who existed long before the inception of Islam.

Sorry, I ain’t buying it.
notwthistdanding that plato and socrates are the base of western civilization philosophies and everything that followed and thusly need to be taught, what are the few names you mentioned the basis of, what school of thinking do they represent, how were their works put together to create a culture and thriving civilization? all ears :)

also dont worry my man, i aint selling kello b balesh 😂😂

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Non-American citizens don’t have the same equal rights that Americans do in the US. In a similar vein, non-Muslims don’t have the same exact rights that Muslims would in an Islamic state. Makes perfect sense to me.

Bull shit, even illegals have equal rights with the rest in USA.

"non-Muslims don’t have the same exact rights that Muslims would in an Islamic state. Makes perfect sense to me" - yes, I already got that much.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The thread started with “omg we were targeted by white supremacy” and it devolved into “well we deserve it because of Islam doesn’t mix with anything and blah blah....

Hitler: “Lebanese are painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip"

Lebanese: yes yes!! We’re not worthy !!
Where on earth do you see me saying or defending “well we deserve it because of Islam doesn’t mix with anything and blah blah....”?
You just have mistaken me for one of the crusader boys...

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Your point was that there are more forms of right wing extremism than just white right wing extremism.... the point was made and understood... I was just pointing out that the form of right wing extremism that we need to be most concerned about (the form that affects us on 3 continents) is white right wing extremism which Is the topic of this thread ...

Victimization ride? This is the historic problem with us ... and reiterated what I’ve been saying... white supremacists can attack us all day and we will blame ourselves instead of white supremacy because other Lebanese will say we are victimizing ourselves 👎
Lah ya Khayye, no matter how many times you repeat it, doesn’t make it true. The topic of the thread is right wing extremism, white supremacists are one form of that. And not 99% of it.
We are mostly white, Caucasians, unless you want to go identify as something else... like the gender less people, stofil. A white Latino person is WHITE...

Otherwise I would argue the asshole who killed these people is also not white, How do you know if someone from his ancestry is not Latino?

dakhilkoun stop with the philosophy courses

Habibibi

Lah ya Khayye, no matter how many times you repeat it, doesn’t make it true. The topic of the thread is right wing extremism, white supremacists are one form of that. And not 99% of it.
We are mostly white, Caucasians, unless you want to go identify as something else... like the gender less people, stofil. A white Latino person is WHITE...

Otherwise I would argue the asshole who killed these people is also not white, How do you know if someone from his ancestry is not Latino?

dakhilkoun stop with the philosophy courses

You honestly are just looking like a crazy insecure person at the moment.... you are in a thread about how we were attacked by white supremacy and your still shouting at the top of your lungs “but we’re white we’re white god damnit!!” 😂😂👍🏼👍🏼

I guess the race riots in Australia never happened 🤣

I don’t think your American but if you were you would know what Latinos look like.... I’m not talking about Italians or Spaniards....

I will no longer be responding to you on this matter you are just being disrespectful to the victims and patronizing at this point ....

NewLeb

"non-Muslims don’t have the same exact rights that Muslims would in an Islamic state. Makes perfect sense to me" - yes, I already got that much.

Oh really? Can a Chinese, non-American citizen vote in American elections?

NewLeb

notwthistdanding that plato and socrates are the base of western civilization philosophies and everything that followed and thusly need to be taught, what are the few names you mentioned the basis of, what school of thinking do they represent,

A school of thinking that can never be understood from a strictly Western-oriented perception of reality.

how were their works put together to create a culture and thriving civilization? all ears

Well, when all that Middle Easterners learn in academia is the Western basis of civilization, that’s a good reason as to why their works haven‘t led to what you’ve described... at least not yet. ;)

Also, Western civilization does not owe its existence entirely to Plato. There’s also things like Christianity and other non-ancient Greek ideas that form the bedrock of the West’s approach to the world.

Habibibi

Absolutely false... true story time... I used to work at a company and my manager was Puerto Rican. Every night a family from Honduras would come in and clean the building. One of the family members was a 14 or 15 year old girl. One night this creepy fat white guy who worked with us was working late. He cornered the girl in the lunch room and tried to force himself on her and she managed to fight her way out and escaped. It was caught on camera!!

The family went to the Puerto Rican manager and told him what happened and he pulled the camera footage ready to press charges against the fat man... but the family begged him not to press charges because the family including the girl were here illegally and would be deported ... so charges were never filed and we couldn’t fire the fat creep over it because it would be essentially throwing the family under the bus... so we had to keep working with this creep as if nothing happened but everyone knew what happened... crazy stuff

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Oh really? Can a Chinese, non-American citizen vote in American elections?

Any local election is open to each and every legal resident.
Federal level elections are for citizens only.

You got voting - even though it is not very good case, but I'll give it to you still. Do you have anything else?

PS. Once you'll finish your part we'll review and compare the rights of dhimmis.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Absolutely false... true story time... I used to work at a company and my manager was Puerto Rican. Every night a family from Honduras would come in and clean the building. One of the family members was a 14 or 15 year old girl. One night this creepy fat white guy who worked with us was working late. He cornered the girl in the lunch room and tried to force himself on her and she managed to fight her way out and escaped. It was caught on camera!!

The family went to the Puerto Rican manager and told him what happened and he pulled the camera footage ready to press charges against the fat man... but the family begged him not to press charges because the family including the girl were here illegally and would be deported ... so charges were never filed and we couldn’t fire the fat creep over it because it would be essentially throwing the family under the bus... so we had to keep working with this creep as if nothing happened but everyone knew what happened... crazy stuff

I did not get your example - "but the family begged him not to press charges because the family including the girl were here illegally"
It does not mean that rapist wouldn't have been prosecuted still and right of the victim (even if illegal) would've been preserved had they decided to press the charges.

PS. You need to find better example.

Habibibi

I did not get your example - "but the family begged him not to press charges because the family including the girl were here illegally"
It does not mean that rapist wouldn't have been prosecuted still and right of the victim (even if illegal) would've been preserved had they decided to press the charges.

PS. You need to find better example.

If only it worked that way in the real world...... the rapist would still be prosecuted obviously but the girl and her family would be deported soon after

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
If only it worked that way in the real world...... the rapist would still be prosecuted obviously but the girl and her family would be deported soon after

It works exactly that way in the real American world.
"rapist would still be prosecuted obviously but the girl and her family would be deported" - you cannot prosecute one crime and ignore another.

NewLeb

Any local election is open to each and every legal resident.
Federal level elections are for citizens only.

You got voting - even though it is not very good case, but I'll give it to you still. Do you have anything else?

Exactly, you have to be a legal resident. And to be one, an individual must go through a series of examinations and interviews and so forth in order to be deemed an American citizen.

It’s the same in an Islamic state. Christians and Jews obviously don’t want to be citizens of an Islamic state, as that would make them essentially Muslim. Instead, they have their own religious courts and institutions wherein they manage their affairs.

Like I argued, we really don’t care what you believe in. All that we are ultimately concerned with is you paying your taxes on time. ;)

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
You honestly are just looking like a crazy insecure person at the moment.... you are in a thread about how we were attacked by white supremacy and your still shouting at the top of your lungs “but we’re white we’re white god damnit!!” 😂😂👍🏼👍🏼

I guess the race riots in Australia never happened 🤣

I don’t think your American but if you were you would know what Latinos look like.... I’m not talking about Italians or Spaniards....

I will no longer be responding to you on this matter you are just being disrespectful to the victims and patronizing at this point ....
You're going to have to help me out here because you've derailed a conversation about ethno-nationalist violence into one that effectively conflates race, nationality, and ethnic identity. And you're lecturing people about what race you insist on assigning them, which seems silly given your condemnation of white supremacist violence and the fact that race itself is a social construct created explicitly to reaffirm that hierarchy (which is why it's so hard to define).

Didn't you at some point earlier here want to co-opt the n-word from Black folks who have re-purposed it from something that literally symbolized their ancestors' enslavement and their parents' suffering under Jim Crow laws? And you're out here lecturing people about race?

The folks who you're replying to you largely agreed with you that white nationalist/supremacist violence is bad and is a rising threat and the biggest worldwide threat in the West.

Way more importantly, however, others framed white supremacist violence as bad not because it's a threat to *themselves personally* but a threat to non-white folks everywhere. Your argument seems to be that white nationalist violence is bad because it's a unique threat to *you* and the group you belong to, which is a bit disturbing. And largely based on scoring cheap points in the "what ethnicity are Lebanese people" discourse. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Shouldn't one be opposed to right wing violence because it's a systemic threat to vulnerable groups regardless of whether you fall within the group or not? Why do you want everyone to be uniquely opposed to white nationalism ON ACCOUNT OF it being a threat to the race (or ethnicity, or nationality, because, again, you're conflating the concepts) that you want to force them to belong to.

The rhetorical trick you're trying to pull doesn't really advance any point--once again--because you're only apparently condemning what you think of as a threat to yourself and the group that you belong to. Whereas others are condemning it REGARDLESS of the perceived threat to themselves (correct or not). You're quite literally doing the thing you're accusing them of.

Hindu nationalist violence against Muslims that's literally happening at this moment with people being dragged out in the streets and desecration of mosques? To you, apparently, no problem because yadda yadda yadda Pakistan was created and Hindus are right to be mad. Burmese ethnic cleansing of the Rohingya Muslims decimating many of their villages? Also, apparently fine because it's not part of a specific transnational ideology that's a threat to Arabs/Middle Easterners? This dismisses the extent to which these ideologies reinforce one another and the way that their reemergence is related.

Maybe examine who here is engaging in right-wing apologia and blaming the victims. It wasn't the people responding to you. And consider opposing ethno-nationalist violence period, even if not a threat to you, and not attempting to force racial identity on others in the flavor of white supremacy that brought us racial constructs in the first place.

Also, it's "you're." That was me scoring a cheap point.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
A school of thinking that can never be understood from a strictly Western-oriented perception of reality.

lol wat :)

Well, when all that Middle Easterners learn in academia is the Western basis of civilization, that’s a good reason as to why their works haven‘t led to what you’ve described... at least not yet. ;)
well they cant learn about what doesn't exist can they :)
how much can you teach about wars of conquests in the name of allah almighty before its becomes stale :)

Also, Western civilization does not owe its existence entirely to Plato. There’s also things like Christianity and other non-ancient Greek ideas that form the bedrock of the West’s approach to the world.
ok u’re clearly just taking words out of your behind right now, use butter for the sores when u’re done :)

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

FYI when arabs go to work in africa they are regarded as “the white man” and live in their own neighborhoods away from the dominant cutural landscape. so when they are intimidated by nationalitic/ethnic african movements because they are seen as colonizers, in which category of yours does it fit?

NewLeb

Thanks for proving my point. ;)

well they cant learn about what doesn't exist can they :)

They can definitely learn the prerequisites, but they don’t even do that, for obvious reasons. You are a case in point. ;)

how much can you teach about wars of conquests in the name of allah almighty before its becomes stale :)

Again, given your vast ignorance on the subject-matter, you continue to prove my point. The Qur’an itself only has a handful of verses that relate to war (probably less than 2 percent), but some losers want to make it seem that that’s all that Islam is about. These people cannot be helped....

[***]

Last edited by a moderator: