• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Is Extreme Right-Wing Terrorism on the Rise?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
But the two concepts are not even on the same wavelength, since religion and state in Islam are intertwined.

Exactly my point - secularity (for the lack of better word) of secular state and it's religion "secularity" are intertwined as well and yet we manage to give you the same rights as for the rest.

It makes no difference in the end. Becoming a “citizen” of an Islamic state is an acknowledgment that you have willed yourself to be governed according to Islamic rules and procedures.

So, if you have this allowance for yourself it only stands to reason that you should accept secularity and stop demanding Sharia all over Europe.

I’d argue that it’s a step up above how it’s done in the US and other modern countries, because if I chose not to be an “American,” (but still have the means to live in the US), then I wouldn’t get arrested and have to pay a hefty fine over smoking some ganja, now would I? No, I’d just be tried by the Rastafarian judicial system. ;)

I do not know what's ganja (for the sake of argument I will assume that it is something illegal) - are you implying that Muslim is the only one who will get arrested for smoking ganja and if not, then we still have equal rights preserved.

And not you are lying.

NewLeb

Exactly my point - secularity (for the lack of better word) of secular state and it's religion "secularity" are intertwined as well and yet we manage to give you the same rights as for the rest.

But religion isn’t intertwined with anything in a secular state.

So, if you have this allowance for yourself it only stands to reason that you should accept secularity and stop demanding Sharia all over Europe.

You’re talking to the wrong guy. I wouldn’t demand Shariah for all of Europe, because Shariah courts are for Muslims, not non-Muslims.

do not know what's ganja (for the sake of argument I will assume that it is something illegal) - are you implying that Muslim is the only one who will get arrested for smoking ganja and if not, then we still have equal rights preserved.

Ganja, otherwise knows as cannabis.

No, I’m just saying that if the Rastafarian state represents me, then I shouldn’t have to be penalized for my ganja habits, at least according to the American justice system. Likewise, Christians who drink alcohol wouldn’t be penalized according to Shariah, since “Islam” doesn’t represent them to begin with.

And not you are lying.

Why would I lie?