Is it really transphobic?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I'm opening this thread with an article that was published by the BBC about lesbians feeling pressured to have sex with trans women. This article has received extensive backlash from the trans community with people reporting it to the cops as "hate speech", saying it's entirely transphobic and that no such incidents have ever occurred in reality.

'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'

There seems to be a big issue within the trans community wherein they jump to the defense of rapists and assholes just because they happen to identify as transgender.

You are not entitled to have sex with anyone no matter what you identify as. Lesbians should not be forced to accept "your girl ****" just because you decided to identify as a woman. They are lesbians for a reason.

I will be using this thread to document instances of trans men and women along with their allies taking their quest towards acceptance a step too far in order to squash any negative light that gets shed on their community.

But in the meantime, is it really transphobic for lesbians to not want to have sex with men who self identify as women?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I'm opening this thread with an article that was published by the BBC about lesbians feeling pressured to have sex with trans women. This article has received extensive backlash from the trans community with people reporting it to the cops as "hate speech", saying it's entirely transphobic and that no such incidents have ever occurred in reality.

There seems to be a big issue within the trans community wherein they jump to the defense of rapists and assholes just because they happen to identify as transgender.

You are not entitled to have sex with anyone no matter what you identify as. Lesbians should not be forced to accept "your girl ****" just because you decided to identify as a woman. They are lesbians for a reason.

I will be using this thread to document instances of trans men and women along with their allies taking their quest towards acceptance a step too far in order to squash any negative light that gets shed on their community.

But in the meantime, is it really transphobic for lesbians to not want to have sex with men who self identify as women?
Ancien-transformateur-SIDREL-SAINT-CLAUDE-JURA-120-220-volts.jpg

these things scare the shit out of me!

Humans can be assholes even if they are gay or trans or wtv.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Men are men and women are women. Biology is real, regardless of what harvard and yale jews have to say about it

Rock

Legendary Member

Some people just can't accept rejection
Consent consent consent

Its one thing person A not want to have sex with person B, its another thing to be transphobic, homophobic, aounophobic...

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

It's better you don't discuss your rape because that would hurt the lgbtq community with trans women targeted first.

The_FPMer

I sympathize with transgenders, it's really hard disliking something about yourself, imagine disliking your entire gender. But having said that, overwhelming majority of them are mega neurotics and refuse to acknowledge any fault in themselves. They have internalized their mental issues and made them part of their identity.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I sympathize with transgenders, it's really hard disliking something about yourself, imagine disliking your entire gender. But having said that, overwhelming majority of them are mega neurotics and refuse to acknowledge any fault in themselves. They have internalized their mental issues and made them part of their identity.

I see no issue with individuals who have gender dysphoria and just want to live their life in peace. I will not stare at them in public, i would not make them feel insecure and i would even refer to them as she or ma'am or whatever.

What I do have issues with is what seems to be a large subset of trans men and women and their woke allies going to extreme lengths to erase the meaning of words and language, spending their time spewing hate messages and referring to women as birthing people! Hell nah! If you want the privilege of being called a woman you don't get to also call women birthing people to be f*cking inclusive, f*ck right off with that shit.

It's sad that the most vocal people in the trans community are incapable of handling even slight criticism without jumping to the defense of rapists and assholes while simultaneously sidelining women and viciously attacking them like the most recent incident with Margaret Atwood. Or even that teen "trans woman" who raped a little girl in the girl's bathroom and her dad got kicked out of the school instead of them addressing the issue. The trans woman in question went on to rape someone else because "trans women can't be rapists" 🙄.

I have no issue calling you a woman and entertaining your fantasy if you make the effort to present yourself as one. If you however tell anyone to suck your girl d!ck while simultaneously referring to women as birthing people or jump at JK Rowling's throat for rightfully criticising a headline that refers to women as "people who mensturate" you lose that privilege and you shall henceforth be referred to as a disgusting rapist piece of shit, you don't even get the privilege of being called a person.

Edit: i seem to have gone off on a rant, i'm sorry this is not in response to you 😅

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you're OK with physically forcing vaccines on unwilling people, I don't think you have the right to complain about transwomen wanting to rape you. Both situations require consent.

Rock

Legendary Member
If you're OK with physically forcing vaccines on unwilling people, I don't think you have the right to complain about transwomen wanting to rape you. Both situations require consent.
:mad:

One is a medical safety issue to protect the whole human population

The other is your sexual depraved mentality

Comparing the two gives a good idea of how sick you are

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Both are situations where consent is needed and which could affect the individual's health.
Condemning one and approving the other goes to show how hypocritical libtards are and how hey interpret the constitution according to their political agenda.

@NewLeb

NewLeb

Actually, transgenderism is a reflection of a feminine void that females have left in the world. Women simply don’t know how to be sexy anymore, and trans-women are attempting to make up for that shortage.

Nowadays, women are increasingly being forced to act like men. Many work in environments that routinely ask for considerable manual labor. They also work long and busy hours, which can result in a lack of personal maintenance and care (hairy arms, a generally disheveled appearance, b*tchy attitudes; etc…).

This thesis supports the various psychological studies that have shown (and attempted to explain) the sizable popularity that trans-women have had on “straight” men.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Stay away from my rights and freedoms and we'll be cool ok? Wear a fukin Rock on your head but don't hit me with it.