• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Is love, as we know it, just an illusion?

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I broke up with my boyfriend on the night of January 1 to 2, love is shit when you are pisces.
    Hard to manage emotions when you are in a relationship, harder when you break up.
    It is not shit, all for the better. Definitely, it's not your fault because you're a Pisces.
    easily taken advantage of, disposed of when not needed anymore. You should check your zodiac
    compatibility sign, you'll have a higher chance of a successful relationship.

If you can financially afford it however, do not hesitate to exercise revenge on those
    from non-compatible zodiac signs only for the sake of sports and fun. In other terms use
    the tactic of impersonating someone they like and then dump them when the trick is successful
    make them taste their own medicine.

Don't worry, they'll survive but it will be a lesson they won't forget.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    But there's one thing I keep thinking about:
    Everything you mentioned is what your guy perspective says about how she, the one you'd fall in love with, is to you. What if she has no interest whatsoever in your type? Like nil? Would that be a factor that affects your feelings about that person?
    Or it wouldn't play much role. You could still fall in love with someone who has zero feelings for you, only because that person processes qualities that attracts you?
    mich mouhem , mouhem to dress my dresses !
    anyhow that wouldnt be falling in love would mean appreciation love is mutual other wise it won't be deep

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please ignore what I said.
    I think I found the love of my life.

Anthony Joshua
    Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 2.59.28 AM.png

@Isabella I need your blessings.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I broke up with my boyfriend on the night of January 1 to 2, love is shit when you are pisces.
    Hard to manage emotions when you are in a relationship, harder when you break up.
    not really hard , just think some more and stop feeling