Is nabih berri finished?

NewLeb

NewLeb

it is more accurate to say that HA is not ready to rule they are well organised and I'm sure that they are able to rule; but not ready yet.

Ruling a country means that you have to deal with external power; stop being a militia/revolution/resistance and transform yourself into a normal political party.

HA is still in a revolutionary state; and it prefers to stay as a non state actor ...

As for Berri and his goons they are more like a leach than men of state! same as the rest of the so called lebanese politicians.
You’re assessment is accurate.

Hezbollah has yet to decide what it wants to be. They can’t have it both ways, and sooner or later they’re going to have to make a decision, as their political survival depends on it.

The old days of having the FPM be their “professional face” are gone....

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

i will rule the shia :D

my first rule is that they will stop of being shia...mass convertion to atheism and odinism .. and education camps chinese style ( the same one that @Isabella was nagging about )
    7959390C-D3C0-4714-9F58-7614F2EDC5E1.jpeg

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    two components of the cartel blocking the implementation of the power reforms have been exposed already:

1- the rahme component which is in a close partnership with franjieh and the LF
    2- the bassatni component which is in a close partnership with walid jumblat and has close ties to nabih birri's amal.

a new piece of the puzzle falls into place with the jadid report. there are other pieces still missing, and this is only with regards to the energy sector, i expect that the same people are also involved with different cartels that control other sectors.

now we understand the real reason, at least in part, why bassil is always under attack. the cartel makes couple of billion dollars from controlling the fuel-oil traffic, and the bigger portion of these profits go to politicians who are have a strong representation in the government, and have the power to block the construction of new power plants that operate on natural gas rather than on fuel oil.

it should also be noted that millions of dollars from this operation are being sprinkled on the media and many journalists to keep spreading confusion and prevent the people from realizing the power, the extent and the reach of this cartel.

it is normal and expected that they will not give up this plot without a tremendous fight. i only wonder if the Lebanese are up to it.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    two components of the cartel blocking the implementation of the power reforms have been exposed already:

1- the rahme component which is in a close partnership with franjieh and the LF
    2- the bassatni component which is in a close partnership with walid jumblat and has close ties to nabih birri's amal.

a new piece of the puzzle falls into place with the jadid report. there are other pieces still missing, and this is only with regards to the energy sector, i expect that the same people are also involved with different cartels that control other sectors.

now we understand the real reason, at least in part, why bassil is always under attack. the cartel makes couple of billion dollars from controlling the fuel-oil traffic, and the bigger portion of these profits go to politicians who are have a strong representation in the government, and have the power to block the construction of new power plants that operate on natural gas rather than on fuel oil.

it should also be noted that millions of dollars from this operation are being sprinkled on the media and many journalists to keep spreading confusion and prevent the people from realizing the power, the extent and the reach of this cartel.

it is normal and expected that they will not give up this plot without a tremendous fight. i only wonder if the Lebanese are up to it.
    Mafia state, where the businessmen are all politicians and politicians are all businessmen. Now we know why our govts used to be made up of double agents (MPs become ministers all the time because Lebanon cant he ruled by professionals or technocrats. The thieves wont allow contracts to go to companies they have no interests in). So tell me how much taxes will these companies owned by politicians pay. Will then pay any taxes or will they be exempted? Who would hold these companies responsible for breaking the law if the owners are the lawmakers? Mafia. Allah la ywaffe2on.