Is nabih berri finished?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This mazra3a is as a result of the shaky and sectarian foundations. You cant divorce the mazra3a from the source. This mazra3a is a byproduct of the marooniyyeh siyesseh and the post independence French colonial scheme to empower a small community and make it dominant over the rest of Lebanese and the rest of Christians themselves. If the Maronite elite that ruled from 43 to 75 had succeeded in building a modern state, all of us wont be in this mess. They were always busy, and even to this day fighting over the presidency among themselves and acting like the rest of the country doesnt exist. Marginalisation and deprivation.
This mazra3a is the same as any Islamic mazra3a my dude. Don't kid yourself because seelo got your panties twisted.

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unfortunately Muslims proved that they cannot build advanced and stable societies and countries (bel ezen men el kel) because they cannot dissociate between their religion/Umma and the state....
    So when @Kamrthe says it it's OK, but when I do, I'm a bigot and a troll?

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    taba3 farid el khazen?
    Start by this book if the topic interests you.

Ma7rumeen, ma7rumeen, but anyone generated any reports or data to back the claim?
    The marounyeh syesyeh has been very fair it actually accelerated to close the gap that existed around 1920 and favored development among the muslim sects.

The accusations of neglect and favoritism shifted. Now the accusations are of being traitors, right winged..etc but the goal remains the same.

The problem is religious.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I would restore the power of the president, but he will have to be directly elected.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    as long as it is a maronite position i got no problem with that, i’d love to see berri doing the sign of the cross using all five fingers 😬

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    as long as it is a maronite position i got no problem with that, i’d love to see berri doing the sign of the cross using all five fingers
    The Roum men chou byeshko?
    @kmarthe

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk