• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Is nabih berri finished?

SAVO

well to say nabih berri finished or not we have to define nabih berri.
He is not just a guy.........he is the representative of the political shiism in the system so he is eternal as a political entity.
He personally is finished with the last blow form americans to his Khalil.
But this means nothing in politics..........shi3a will unite behind his successor no mater who is the name.
Berri built an army of civil servants and manipulated/controlled most of the state admin as well as labor unions...........and his successor will continue to do so if he is smart enough.
Now Amal as party is finished.........Amal is a war militia which will disappear with time for the sake of HA.

you reply contraddict itself ..
since amal will disappear after the sammem bite the dust , and here i agree .. shi3iya siyasiya will end too ..since hezbollah can rappresent only part of shia ..

NAFAR

Legendary Member
you reply contraddict itself ..
since amal will disappear after the sammem bite the dust , and here i agree .. shi3iya siyasiya will end too ..since hezbollah can rappresent only part of shia ..
As long as HA is doing well- as he is currently doing- shi3iay syisya will flourish; HA can always put a Man in thigh instead of berri as abas brahim or jamil l sayid...
I personally like someone like Moh Obeid (who I guess was in majlis watany lal 23lem) or the economist/financial advisor Hassan Khalil.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
As long as HA is doing well- as he is currently doing- shi3iay syisya will flourish; HA can always put a Man in thigh instead of berri as abas brahim or jamil l sayid...
I personally like someone like Moh Obeid (who I guess was in majlis watany lal 23lem) or the economist/financial advisor Hassan Khalil.
Why not Jamil El Sayyed?

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لبنان ع أيام المارونية السياسية​

لبنان ع أيامكن​

That was before the Maronites got Geagea.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Ralph N

His personality is very rigid for head of parliament......although I like his attitude on personal level.
Also he is labeled so much as pro-Syrian regime....won't be approved by the West.
He is anti syrian... if you know him well.... he may have been forced to work with them..that doesnt mean he is pro syrian....

Berry is done.
He is old, has sanctions on his neck and can’t pay anymore salaries to Amal employés in the State.
He is done him and Khalil

Ralph N

Berry is done.
He is old, has sanctions on his neck and can’t pay anymore salaries to Amal employés in the State.
He is done him and Khalil

Actually the fall of Lebanese lira is a blast to all what berri did,.. he put people iun the government now their salaries worth nothing.. baddak tharebna bel dawle. nehna mna3ref nharbak.. men nik ekhet el lira w wazzeg ya zabr iza baddak..... Khalle wazifet el dawle tenfa3ak enta w jame3tak.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Actually the fall of Lebanese lira is a blast to all what berri did,.. he put people iun the government now their salaries worth nothing.. baddak tharebna bel dawle. nehna mna3ref nharbak.. men nik ekhet el lira w wazzeg ya zabr iza baddak..... Khalle wazifet el dawle tenfa3ak enta w jame3tak.
As I said it before.......... the trend after Taef to steal the xians money/taxes to pay salaries to the army of civil state servants which are 80% muslims is finished.
The Taef trio Hariri/Berri/Jumblat crime of weakening the xians finally destroyed the country and the first casualties of this crime are poor muslims.
A new political system is in formation.... all the attack on PMA/FPM is to weaken the xians to the max before the new political system is established, and as usual Judas is ready to play his part in this plan.

agnostic

Legendary Member
As I said it before.......... the trend after Taef to steal the xians money/taxes to pay salaries to the army of civil state servants which are 80% muslims is finished.
The Taef trio Hariri/Berri/Jumblat crime of weakening the xians finally destroyed the country and the first casualties of this crime are poor muslims.
A new political system is in formation.... all the attack on PMA/FPM is to weaken the xians to the max before the new political system is established, and as usual Judas is ready to play his part in this plan.
There is no accurate studies but I believe Xians are getting the largest part of the cake with their high salaries among the civil servants and among the corrupted contractors, like those, Christian or Muslim and very likely xian and for sure not shia otherwise MTV whore would have connected them to HA, who caused the blast in port beirut and the fire of last week.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@NAFAR

And also not to forget the bankers who are in their majority Maronite (shersh yahude !?), they bled the country with the handaset of Ryad Saleme, also Maronite, and the cover of MoF who is Shia.

Last edited:

NAFAR

Legendary Member
There is no accurate studies but I believe Xians are getting the largest part of the cake with their high salaries among the civil servants and among the corrupted contractors, like those, Christian or Muslim and very likely xian and for sure not shia otherwise MTV whore would have connected them to HA, who caused the blast in port beirut and the fire of last week.
You are missing the point...... 80% of the 300K civil servants are Muslims.
High salaries......fi2a ula are 50/50 but this is maybe 1% of the 300K employees
Apart form the above you have the black holes run by muslim parties like majles al janub, majlis al inma2 wl i3mar, snaduk al muhajarin.... these black holes drained the treasury without any kind of control.
The MOF was in hands of muslims since 1990 (the only christian minister was appointed by Hariri)- and there were no budgets......just spending/stealing as if this country is not their country
Contractors are mostly linked to Berri/Hariri/Jumblat/Frangyeh........the biggest is Jihad el 3arab (Muslim)
The electricity 40 billions USD losses are bc Muslim areas don't pay the electricity bill and the state (xian taxes payers) is forced to sell electricity to these areas below its cost at the fuel rate of 30 USD/Barrel (at 1500 LBP/USD) while the state (xians taxes payers) were paying 100 real USD for fuel barrel.
As for the dozen of rich maronite bankers that got advantage form the above they can rotten in hell.
Bushra Khalil- a pro-HA shiite- said it loud and clear that muslims run the country after 1990 and they destroyed its economy and its finance/currency.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Bushra Khalil- a pro-HA shiite- said it loud and clear that muslims run the country after 1990 and they destroyed its economy and its finance/currency.
And FPM continued the destruction of the economy when they got the power despite their promises of changes and reforms.

All in all HA remains the only party who is clean of all this.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
And FPM continued the destruction of the economy when they got the power despite their promises of changes and reforms.

And HA remains the only party who is clean of all this.
a witness to corruption that sits idly and does nothing is as bad as the corrupt