Is Oroom going down the drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So ladies and gentlemen, I've just noticed that Oroom has forcibly changed my profile pic which read "f*ck Oroom" without consulting me first.

Is anyone else amazed by the things that our dear Oroom moderatod find offensive? Personally I think it's very ironic.

They don't find it offensive that one of the users @Ice Tea is using SLA's logo as a profile pic or that a user is using GrapesofWrafh as his nickname. They don't feel ashamed that one of their moderators is a self-proclaimed Zionist.

No, what they find offensive is "F*ck Oroom".

Is Oroom going to the dogs?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I was banned for 2 werks for having said that "Oroom is becoming boring". Hurray for freedom of speech!

• Advertisement
  • Le منشار

Le منشار

you want to to visit the people and **** them at the same time ?! wallah inak 3ajeebeh

Le منشار

Le منشار

So ladies and gentlemen, I've just noticed that Oroom has forcibly changed my profile pic which read "f*ck Oroom" without consulting me first.

Is anyone else amazed by the things that our dear Oroom moderatod find offensive? Personally I think it's very ironic.

They don't find it offensive that one of the users @Ice Tea is using SLA's logo as a profile pic or that a user is using GrapesofWrafh as his nickname. They don't feel ashamed that one of their moderators is a self-proclaimed Zionist.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I was banned for 2 werks for having said that "Oroom is becoming boring". Hurray for freedom of speech!
    Man Oroom is not Da7ieh nor tari2 el jdeedeh. Although I agree that some moderators have some discrimination. But in general, the original Oroom allows all people to discuss and voice their opinions where it is forbidden to do so elsewhere.

I think you are overly sensitive. Ok, you can't expect all members to like the same leaders and parties that you like.
    in the Lebanese civil war, there was no room for speaking. People spoke to each others with Howitzers. Behind the "mettress",
    there was always a preacher, doing the brainwashing of his atee3 me3za. I think you still live in that period.

you need to escape that time capsule and start to see the truth as is.

Last edited:
    fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Highlight the key word in the sentence below:

Respecting other people comes out of self respect first.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Highlight the key word in the sentence below:

Respecting other people comes out of self respect first.
    Du n'importe quoi... I don't think the forum knows anything about respect.
    They cuss and use swear words when it suits them, and censor insults when they are targeted towards someone they like...

Of course, I'm talking about one particular moderator here. ma3am bejmoul. Although I believe the other moderators are accomplices.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Man Oroom is not Da7ieh nor tari2 el jdeedeh. Although I agree that some moderators have some discrimination. But in general, the original Oroom allows all people to discuss and voice their opinions where it is forbidden to do so elsewhere.

I think you are overly sensitive. Ok, you can't expect all members to like the same leaders and parties that you like.
    in the Lebanese civil war, there was no room for speaking. People spoke to each others with Howitzers. Behind the "mettress",
    there was always a preacher, doing the brainwashing of his atee3 me3za. I think you still live in that period.

you need to escape that time capsule and start to see the truth as is.
    You decided to become mature in my own thread? Toul 3omrak ISIS sympathizer.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I really don't know why I'm dragged into all threads you create nowadays

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I really don't know why I'm dragged into all threads you create nowadays
    Coz you're a disgrace to the forum. That's why.
    Just pointing the irony of censoring the word "****" while keeping your likes on the forum.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Coz you're a disgrace to the forum. That's why.
    Just pointing the irony of censoring the word "****" while keeping your likes on the forum.
    You're kidding right? What happened? We used to get along and you'd always agree to what I'd post. It's not my fault you change your personality every few months. Not sure if it's not on purpose or just trolling. :oops:

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

You're kidding right? What happened? We used to get along and you'd always agree to what I'd post. It's not my fault you change your personality every few months. Not sure if it's not on purpose or just trolling. :oops:
    I've learned to love @manifesto the way he is.

He keeps the forum lively.

Le منشار

Le منشار

You decided to become mature in my own thread? Toul 3omrak ISIS sympathizer.
    This wasn't the first time I wrote these words, I wrote them so many times. Even ISIS sympathizers have a say in this forum whether you or others liked it or not !!
    I will not allow the Oroom to become a ghetto !! ever !! I hate restrictions and rules, that go with the ever changing moods and emotions of some superficial retards.
    and for your information, I am one member who enjoys !! getting banned !! I enjoy it !!

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This wasn't the first time I wrote these words, I wrote them so many times. Even ISIS sympathizers have a say in this forum whether you or others liked it or not !!
    I will not allow the Oroom to become a ghetto !! ever !! I hate restrictions and rules, that go with the ever changing moods and emotions of some superficial retards.
    and for your information, I am one member who enjoys !! getting banned !! I enjoy it !!

According to Lebanese law, ISIS and Israel are considered enemies and their sympathizers have no place on this forum. This is considered treason, not freedom of speech.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

According to Lebanese law, ISIS and Israel are considered enemies and their sympathizers have no place on this forum. This is considered treason, not freedom of speech.

Well this site is not about Lebanese law, but freedom of speech. Lebanese law is not democratic and allows terrorists groups on our soil. Anyway, I love Israel and so do most Lebanese Christians. Deal with it.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well this site is not about Lebanese law, but freedom of speech. Lebanese law is not democratic and allows terrorists groups on our soil. Anyway, I love Israel and so do most Lebanese Christians. Deal with it.
    That's all find and dandy, except that Oroom bans content which if deems offensive to Christians and Aounists.
    That's not freedom of speech. That's bullshit.

They ban Isis sympathizers but not Lahd supporters. Why?

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Thank you for your concerns @manifesto; it has been taken into consideration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.