• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Is Rafic Hariri Lebanese?

Who is the man in this picture?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Who is the man in this picture?

22217_473442236154930_5119689681169815668_n.jpg?oh=2930708821afdae0c5e59c6390ad71f7&oe=55C2FDFE

rafic hariri
    saad hariri
    king fahd
    i wouldn't be surprised if the hariri's were not Lebanese at all. from what i have seen, there is an uncanny resemblance to king fahd, not just for saad el hariri, but also for his father rafiq. it seems that Cohen was not the greatest spy at infiltration.

king-fahd.jpg
    fahd%20dead.jpg

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i wouldn't be surprised if the hariri's were not Lebanese at all. from what i have seen, there is an uncanny resemblance to king fahd, not just for saad el hariri, but also for his father rafiq. it seems that Cohen was not the greatest spy at infiltration.

king-fahd.jpg
    fahd%20dead.jpg
    cohen 2ltelle? :p

5bb0ca77b20bd5367f2afc919d791ec9.jpg

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's Saad Hariri. But since the picture seems to date back before Saad was born, it must be his father. Is this Rafic Hariri?
    you have to guess.. sta3in bi sadi2 :D:D
    you have three choices in the poll. You will be amazed by the answer :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
    Don't know about Hariri father but seb7an Allah I see Saad in the pictures. How coincident?

Saad named his son Abdul Aziz after King Fahed favorite son's name and close "friend" to Saad.

JB81

Legendary Member
    Nayla, I feel I ruined your thread :p

I missed the title name when I clicked at the link you send me... I could've gone with the flow...

But seriously now, the more I look at the pics, the more I see that the three look alike

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nayla, I feel I ruined your thread :p

I missed the title name when I clicked at the link you send me... I could've gone with the flow...

But seriously now, the more I look at the pics, the more I see that the three look alike
    wala yhemmak, you'll be punished :D
    you have to like every single post I write :D:D:p:rolleyes: