Is Rafic Hariri Lebanese?

Who is the man in this picture?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    BTW does anyone know what was the age difference between King Fahd and Rafik Hariri? I know that Saudi kings are very old but they keep coloring their hair and goatee so that they look younger :rolleyes:

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Establishing lineage based on appearances is not accurate at all. For example, Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes) resembles how I look much more than my siblings and my parents do -- yet we are not related.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Establishing lineage based on appearances is not accurate at all. For example, Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes) resembles how I look much more than my siblings and my parents do -- yet we are not related.
    yes but when he seeks you out and gives you a fortune, then chances are you will be running to do a DNA test.
    Absolutely, was gonna reply to him the same way and tell him that many hollywood"ian" actresses look like me but none of them gave me the american ID :p

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    rafic's supposed "father" :p:rolleyes:

To be fair...I see a resemblance here as well. It's just that his father is older in this picture, so the resemblance is not as apparent. Look at the nose, for example, among other things. Even the hands.

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    i wouldn't be surprised if the hariri's were not Lebanese at all. from what i have seen, there is an uncanny resemblance to king fahd, not just for saad el hariri, but also for his father rafiq. it seems that Cohen was not the greatest spy at infiltration.

LOL, you know the king used to sneak during the nights and the old soukaks of Saida looking for women to sleep with.

El 3ama shou fi i3aqa bi sa7arret el laymoun!

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    this is king fahd :p
    surprizing, no? :p
    WOW, I'm really really really surprised by............................ the level of your IQ :)

Now can you explain us how does Bahia fit in your genius discovery?

I'm sure you are gonna be the first Noble prize winner from dahieh.

Now, let's open a thread asking if Moussa El Sadr is Lebanese :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Who is the man in this picture?

rafic hariri
    saad hariri
    king fahd
    This thread should be moved to the lounge...

I hope you are more discriminating in your approach when teaching the next generation! This is tabloidish and you shouldn't open it in a political discussion section.

Nonan

Nonan

This thread should be moved to the lounge...

I hope you are more discriminating in your approach when teaching the next generation! This is tabloidish and you shouldn't open it in a political discussion section.
    Rafic Haririr's loyalty to Lebanon is definitely worth a political discussion. Whether it is due to the fact that his father was Saudi or that he owed his fortune to the Saudi king is a different matter. Nevertheless, in his actions, he and his son Saad conveyed multiple time a higher loyalty to KSA than to Lebanon... That is absolutely their right as private citizens... but not as MPs or PMs, entrusted with matters critical for the sovereignty of Lebanon.

As to Moussa Sadr, I unfortunately was too young to remember him before he was made to disappear... but everything I remember, what I read afterwards and what I was told by my parents growing up, tells me that he was more Lebanese than most of the Lebanese politicians. He was fighting for true social justice and maybe, just maybe, if we had made more progress in that direction, war could have been somewhat avoided?

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    Rafic Haririr's loyalty to Lebanon is definitely worth a political discussion. Whether it is due to the fact that his father was Saudi or that he owed his fortune to the Saudi king is a different matter. Nevertheless, in his actions, he and his son Saad conveyed multiple time a higher loyalty to KSA than to Lebanon... That is absolutely their right as private citizens... but not as MPs or PMs, entrusted with matters critical for the sovereignty of Lebanon.
    Not sure how someone with IQ score of 1 will even think about the place of birth.
    As for the level of their loyalty to Saudi vs Lebanon, this is a subjective matter can you give me a proof where Hariri said he is? What is obvious is that the Hariris use their Saudi relations to benefit Lebanon. Saudi deposits in the central bank to support the lira. Donations to the Lebanese army....
    Meanwhile, I can give you a proof about Hassan Nasrallah saying that he is a proud follower of wilayat el fakih and the Iran and it's known that he blindly obey the orders of al Murshid el a3la. Any comment about that from the Aounis who care about the Lebanese purity of the Lebanese politicians? Do they dare to discuss it even?

As to Moussa Sadr, I unfortunately was too young to remember him before he was made to disappear... but everything I remember, what I read afterwards and what I was told by my parents growing up, tells me that he was more Lebanese than most of the Lebanese politicians. He was fighting for true social justice and maybe, just maybe, if we had made more progress in that direction, war could have been somewhat avoided?
    It's easy to do some research about him. You don't have to live in his time to know that he was born in Iran and lived most of his life in Iran and Iraq. He was invited in 1960 to lead the Shia community in Tyre and then became the main Shia figure in Lebanon. Still, the man was a respectable person and it doesn't matter if he is a pure Lebanese or not, as long as he was working for Lebanon.

This thread is simply stupid. It reflects the level of stupidity that is floating around. ;)

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    a good test for checking if people are lebanese: build a hospital or school without welfare money from iran or qatar or UN.

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    a good test for checking if people are lebanese: on a scale of 1-10, 1 being dahye 10 being most other places, how many public services do they pay for and how many public services are they getting for "free"

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    you guys should put your minds together and create a consulting service for purchasing stolen cars and motorcycles from southern beirut. just be careful not to fight over profits and cut each others arms off, ba3dein you will have to go try to get free healthcare by making up a story about salafis taking you hostage

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter

little bro in yemen handling business #thawra #IRGC #jiddokhomeini

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't understand why some members are offended :p
    there's a lebanese proverb that says: yelli ta7t bato msalleh, bten3aro.
    We are showing how hariri and fahd are as alike as two peas, and I posted a video where rafic was introduced as a saudi guy.. enno, eza rafic 2eblen y2oulo 3anno s3oude, ento shou 2eherkon w shou ze3ejkon? ma fhemet :p