Is Rafic Hariri Lebanese?

Who is the man in this picture?

• Total voters
Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
not offended at all. al mawtu la wafik al hawiwi. sorry i cant say "r" my first language is persian.

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    not offended at all. al mawtu la wafik al hawiwi. sorry i cant say "r" my first language is persian.
    Dude he's already six feet under and probably even a million feet way under down in jhannam.

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    Dude he's already six feet under and probably even a million feet way under down in jhannam.
    LOL, you really believe in jhannam?
    It's gonna be a nice surprise for el kherfen when he gets there to see his old buddy waiting for him :)

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    I don't understand why some members are offended :p
    there's a lebanese proverb that says: yelli ta7t bato msalleh, bten3aro.
    We are showing how hariri and fahd are as alike as two peas, and I posted a video where rafic was introduced as a saudi guy.. enno, eza rafic 2eblen y2oulo 3anno s3oude, ento shou 2eherkon w shou ze3ejkon? ma fhemet :p
    I'm offended because you and most of the ladies in this forum prove that the majority of the Lebanese women are air headed and full of attitude at the same time. I know I sound sexist, but it's a sad reality.
    Even a chicken will be embarrassed to think about opening such a thread. How come when she comes back and defends her theory.

I don't expect inno tefhami :)

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    LOL, you really believe in jhannam?
    It's gonna be a nice surprise for el kherfen when he gets there to see his old buddy waiting for him :)
    Oh he's dead and he turned to fa7em before turning to ramed, you need to learn to stick to threads, this one is about the Saudi fat man who turned to coal. Not about your obsession with Aoun. But psychopaths like you are hard to cure

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    Oh he's dead and he turned to fa7em before turning to ramed, you need to learn to stick to threads, this one is about the Saudi fat man who turned to coal. Not about your obsession with Aoun. But psychopaths like you are hard to cure
    LOL, all this hate to a dead man and you call me obsessed for attacking a psycho who has been f*ching Lebanon for the last 25 years? :)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I don't understand why some members are offended :p
    there's a lebanese proverb that says: yelli ta7t bato msalleh, bten3aro.
    We are showing how hariri and fahd are as alike as two peas, and I posted a video where rafic was introduced as a saudi guy.. enno, eza rafic 2eblen y2oulo 3anno s3oude, ento shou 2eherkon w shou ze3ejkon? ma fhemet :p
    The special tribunal for Lebanon has stripped the guy naked. instead of uncovering the assassins, it seems to have uncover the depth of the sharade that rafiq hariri was pulling on everyone, in the simplest of terms, people with such a treacherous and treasonous history do not qualify to be doormen to the Lebanese prime minister, let alone become prime ministers themselves and drive the Lebanese prospects down into the mud. had not been already assassinated, he should have been put to trial by a special tribunal for charges of highest treason, a crime which awards execution, along with many of the witnesses.

unfortunately since the Lebanese are as ethically depleted as the ruling class, they have no problem being ruled by cockroaches with big pockets. it does not matter, whether he is sa3oudi, da3ishi, rifi, jabili, sa7ili, even sawa7ili. what matters is how deep his hand is in the saudi treasury, and how deep he bends his head to beit sou3oud.

another important clue :p

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

little bro in yemen handling business #thawra #IRGC #jiddokhomeini
    the guy is likable, smart, honest, and very loved by the 7outhis, he commands respect. and apparently he knows how to read and write. i am quite sure it would be an asset for the whole region if the saoudis were of his caliber.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm offended because you and most of the ladies in this forum prove that the majority of the Lebanese women are air headed and full of attitude at the same time. I know I sound sexist, but it's a sad reality.
    Even a chicken will be embarrassed to think about opening such a thread. How come when she comes back and defends her theory.

LoL, even rafic was not offended when they said he's saudi guy.
    shou enta bta3ref aktar menno 3an entime2o? tsu2 tsu2 tsu2...
    you are more royalist than the king ya3ne? :p
    and your attitude towards women shows how da3eshi you are. Of course, I won't discuss such an issue with a salafi lover. I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying because you lack common sense and you're blinded by secterianism.

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    a good test for checking if people are lebanese: build a hospital or school without welfare money from iran or qatar or UN.
    Come on now. A little consistency :)

When Hariri builds schools or hospitals with money from Saudi Arabia, you call it leadership and altruistic patriotism.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    LOL, all this hate to a dead man and you call me obsessed for attacking a psycho who has been f*ching Lebanon for the last 25 years? :)
    The only people who fracked Lebanon are your likes, and may I remind you psycho this thread is about Hariri

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There is jihad Al nika7
    And nika7 Al Foulouss

That picture belongs to the second category

J_Raad1450

J_Raad1450

I bet @Nayla has the DNA test results for all them and knows their stories but waiting for the right moment to reveal them.

I'm still waiting for her explanation how Bahia looks like King Fahd. :)
    Show us some pictures side by side rather than writing empty posts.
    @Nayla did not claim to have DNA results. Stop discussing things with yourself. The pictures posted here are very clear. If saad is interested he can do his own DNA exam. @Nayla just made an observation.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Show us some pictures side by side rather than writing empty posts.
    @Nayla did not claim to have DNA results. Stop discussing things with yourself. The pictures posted here are very clear. If saad is interested he can do his own DNA exam. @Nayla just made an observation.
    This is tabloidish stuff and belongs in the lounge or some fun section not in a political discussion :) but no matter the location we are having fun with Nayla and so should you :) don't take the content here seriously lol

What is serious however is that this is no political section thread...

J_Raad1450

J_Raad1450

This is tabloidish stuff and belongs in the lounge or some fun section not in a political discussion :) but no matter the location we are having fun with Nayla and so should you :)
    I think you presented convincing evidence about the 45 people from history thingy. Very convincing.

I am not sure why someone of your thinking caliber wast his time on a tabloidish thing. Also, I did not know you represent Leb wi miss. This is new. We are having fun with nayla and you should. Ya noussak shou mahdoum.