Is Rafic Hariri Lebanese?

Who is the man in this picture?

• Total voters
J_Raad1450

J_Raad1450

I'm offended because you and most of the ladies in this forum prove that the majority of the Lebanese women are air headed and full of attitude at the same time. I know I sound sexist, but it's a sad reality.
Even a chicken will be embarrassed to think about opening such a thread. How come when she comes back and defends her theory.

I don't expect inno tefhami :)
Very da3shi thinking.

• Advertisement
  • leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    I think you presented convincing evidence about the 45 people from history thingy. Very convincing.

I am not sure why someone of your thinking caliber wast his time on a tabloidish thing. Also, I did not know you represent Leb wi miss. This is new. We are having fun with nayla and you should. Ya noussak shou mahdoum.
    Ktir ma7mou2 el miligi inta. Besides, inta shou khasak ta tefoot bel mawdou3?

J_Raad1450

J_Raad1450

Ktir ma7mou2 el miligi inta. Besides, inta shou khasak ta tefoot bel mawdou3?
    Please post the picture where bahia looks like hayda shou ismou. Maybe Joseph can added to his collection 45 famous people looks alike.

julesvernes99

julesvernes99

Legendary Member
    Obviously Hariri is Saudi...look at his father's pictures :)

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    Please post the picture where bahia looks like hayda shou ismou. Maybe Joseph can added to his collection 45 famous people looks alike.
    Aya picture? Enno you don't know that Bahia looks exactly like Rafic without the moustache?
    Nayla's genius thread is about Rafic Hariri is the son of King Fahd. So I was asking, how is she going to insert Bahia in the story.

You can leave now. :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    This is a perfect example of a Lebanese political discussion :)

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yiiii....Lik some 20 years ago, a friend from Saida told me that it was public knowledge in Saida, that when king Fahed was young(er), he used to go to Saida a lot and used to meet Hairi's mother, and it was no secret that they were very close.

The only "unknown" element is whether Saad is Rafic's son....or his little brother, from another mother,Nidal Al-Bustani, which Hariri papa divorced and sold to daddy Fahed :D

Last edited:
    AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Not sure how someone with IQ score of 1 will even think about the place of birth.
    As for the level of their loyalty to Saudi vs Lebanon, this is a subjective matter can you give me a proof where Hariri said he is? What is obvious is that the Hariris use their Saudi relations to benefit Lebanon. Saudi deposits in the central bank to support the lira. Donations to the Lebanese army....
    Meanwhile, I can give you a proof about Hassan Nasrallah saying that he is a proud follower of wilayat el fakih and the Iran and it's known that he blindly obey the orders of al Murshid el a3la. Any comment about that from the Aounis who care about the Lebanese purity of the Lebanese politicians? Do they dare to discuss it even?

It's easy to do some research about him. You don't have to live in his time to know that he was born in Iran and lived most of his life in Iran and Iraq. He was invited in 1960 to lead the Shia community in Tyre and then became the main Shia figure in Lebanon. Still, the man was a respectable person and it doesn't matter if he is a pure Lebanese or not, as long as he was working for Lebanon.

This thread is simply stupid. It reflects the level of stupidity that is floating around. ;)

Moussa Sadr is 100% Lebanese. He was born in Iran, that's all.

Wish he was still alive :( He's the Lebanese version of Ghandi

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @manifesto stop pushing the dislike button, Isabella is not happy

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Establishing lineage based on appearances is not accurate at all. For example, Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes) resembles how I look much more than my siblings and my parents do -- yet we are not related.
    @Muki I've always had a feeling you're hot.

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yiiii....Lik some 20 years ago, a friend from Saida told me that it was public knowledge in Saida, that when king Fahed was young(er), he used to go to Saida a lot and used to meet Hairi's mother, and it was no secret that they were very close.

The only "unknown" element is whether Saad is Rafic's son....or his little brother, from another mother,Nidal Al-Bustani, which Hariri papa divorced and sold to daddy Fahed :D
    Mansout heik, walla3t el balad bi khabriytak lol