Is Rafic Hariri Lebanese?

Who is the man in this picture?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Really rude that we are still talking about a man who was killed in 2005. 13 years later. Halla2 in 13 years what have WE achieved?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Really rude that we are still talking about a man who was killed in 2005. 13 years later. Halla2 in 13 years what have WE achieved?
    Walla i got my masters degree? How about you?

R

Randomiser

This man and his gang are directly responsible for the bad economic situation we are in today. He worked for the rich and his own pockets rather for the average lebanese people.
    He didn't even do anything significant for his own sect, Sunnis population and areas are the most poor and underdeveloped areas.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

This man and his gang are directly responsible for the bad economic situation we are in today. He worked for the rich and his own pockets rather for the average lebanese people.
    He didn't even do anything significant for his own sect, Sunnis population and areas are the most poor and underdeveloped areas.
    La2 7abibe. You keep on blaming the man for the incompetence of the others for 13 years. The guy died in 2005 w ne7na in 2018 still living in shit. When he died kan 3ana 30 billion debt at most now 100 billion. 3a chou sarafna?? 3a to2 hanak.
    Dont get me wrong i blame the man for being corrupt w mane ma3o abadan. He was one of the biggest mistakes for the country and he made a fortune from it.