Is Samir Geagea Finished?

nouarayyat

It was a success, as Geagea is still a free man.
He is as much as a free man as Harriri is.
They’re beholden to external powers.

What happened in Tayyouneh should clearly show most moderate/undecided Lebanese what these parties are capable of.

This is the second time Ouwet refuse to comply with Courts/Judges. But they insist on saying mabadna nsayis el kada2.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
It was a success, as Geagea is still a free man.
he was not accused of anything yet, he was summoned as a witness to give his statement, because some of the people involved in the massacre appear to have implicated him.

bassil was asked to give his statement about 6 months ago as well in a case that some people were trying to implicate him in, he showed up in front of the judge, he gave his statement, and he went back home without summoning FPM to protect him from the judicial system. ma 7ada seme3 fiya, he showed up, gave his statement and went back home.

granted FPMers would never commit massacres and bassil will never be summoned in a case that involves killings and bloodshed, and that alone makes all the difference.

Aegon

He is as much as a free man as Harriri is.
They’re beholden to external powers.

What happened in Tayyouneh should clearly show most moderate/undecided Lebanese what these parties are capable of.

This is the second time Ouwet refuse to comply with Courts/Judges. But they insist on saying mabadna nsayis el kada2.

Samir Geagea is only beholden to God and to his hundreds of thousands of supporters

nouarayyat

Samir Geagea is only beholden to God and to his hundreds of thousands of supporters
Samir Geagea is without a doubt going to hell if God has anything to say about it. Tayyouneh is nothing but a small bullet point on Geagea’s list massacres and crimes.

I wonder if you go and ask people of ein el remmeneh if they would have preferred a more diplomatic resolution to a7des el tayyouneh and avoid all sorts of bloodshed

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
he was not accused of anything yet, he was summoned as a witness to give his statement, because some of the people involved in the massacre appear to have implicated him.

bassil was asked to give his statement about 6 months ago as well in a case that some people were trying to implicate him in, he showed up in front of the judge, he gave his statement, and he went back home without summoning FPM to protect him from the judicial system. ma 7ada seme3 fiya, he showed up, gave his statement and went back home.

granted FPMers would never commit massacres and bassil will never be summoned in a case that involves killings and bloodshed, and that alone makes all the difference.
The Geageais and celebrating imaginary victories - name me a better pair.

JB81

Legendary Member
Fady Saad

هلّق النكتة وين؟ نزل الحراس ل ما بفيقوا (سمارة وتوابعها)
على أساس يمنعوا جعجع ينزل ع وزارة الدفاع... بس طلع مش مطلوب اليوم عالتحقيق.🤣🤣🤣

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
From harboring fugitives, is Samir Geagea about to become a fugitive himself?

Rai sudden visit to the country’s top offices trying to set up a deal for Samir Geagea suggests the seriousness Geagea’s situation?

The silent and mysterious player who holds the cards is in no doubt Nabih Berri. Did Berri set Geagea up and Geagea fell in the trap?

GMA just reassured the Lebanese people that a sectarian civil war is not possible in Lebanon based on facts. In other words, Geagea’s bets on impressing the Saudis are failing just like Hariri failed before him.
Your read on the situation in solely based on wishful thinking. It’s the equivalent of someone saying HA is finished because of the Tayouneh humiliation. It’s still strong and kicking (unfortunately).

Aegon

Samir Geagea is without a doubt going to hell if God has anything to say about it. Tayyouneh is nothing but a small bullet point on Geagea’s list massacres and crimes.

I wonder if you go and ask people of ein el remmeneh if they would have preferred a more diplomatic resolution to a7des el tayyouneh and avoid all sorts of bloodshed

WOW, that is probably the dumbest thing I have heard here in a while, and that includes forumer agnos. You obviously kow nothing about ein el roumeneh. How about YOU try to diplomatically negotiate with armed and violent shia thugs that want nothing more than to destroy your private property and beat up random bystanders who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Please volunteer next time to "talk." And yes go ask the residents why they didn't just talk to armed thugs while they were getting shot at? And oh yeah go ask the Army why they didn't just talk to the violent thugs shooting a residential properties. Ask them why they shot back at only shia thugs?
You think the locals wanted the shia thugs to aimlessly empty out their clips into their place of residence and business? You think they wanted to have RPG's and B-7's fire at their buildings?
They were not in this neighborhood to go have man2oushi or pizza at the local restaurant Restaurant Anthony. They were not there for coffee and genuine debates of local politics.
They were there to KILL, INJURE, and DESTROY. Get it through your thick skull little boy.

JB81

Legendary Member
It’s not an imaginary victory. Your hate towards Geagea is blinding you. Most lebanese are celebrating HA’s failure to imposing its will. The LAF and a few residents were sufficient to halt a HA advance on the region. That’s a fact.

Bein Nabih w bein Samir... Tar el Bitar

NewLeb

You of all people should know that the Kingdom of Heaven is within man. The only person who can know that you’re guilty is yourself.

Despite everything you said, Bassil still got his butt sanctioned by America. Why? Because he was trying too hard to convince everybody else of his innocence, without knowing it himself.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

No actually the above is the dumbest statement anyone has ever read in a while, and yes i'm also including @agnostic. The fact that you think "Samir Geagea is only beholden to God" and his "hundreds of thousands of supporters" is seriously messed up! I genuinely hope you're trolling with this statement because if not, I don't know how you can even muster up the IQ needed to dress yourself in the morning.

WOW, that is probably the dumbest thing I have heard here in a while, and that includes forumer agnos. You obviously kow nothing about ein el roumeneh. How about YOU try to diplomatically negotiate with armed and violent shia thugs that want nothing more than to destroy your private property and beat up random bystanders who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Please volunteer next time to "talk." And yes go ask the residents why they didn't just talk to armed thugs while they were getting shot at? And oh yeah go ask the Army why they didn't just talk to the violent thugs shooting a residential properties. Ask them why they shot back at only shia thugs?
You think the locals wanted the shia thugs to aimlessly empty out their clips into their place of residence and business? You think they wanted to have RPG's and B-7's fire at their buildings?
They were not in this neighborhood to go have man2oushi or pizza at the local restaurant Restaurant Anthony. They were not there for coffee and genuine debates of local politics.
They were there to KILL, INJURE, and DESTROY. Get it through your thick skull little boy.

Viral

Another bad bet by Geagea...

جعجع يتغيب على وقع تحرك محازبيه​

Oct 27, 2021

Aegon

No actually the above is the dumbest statement anyone has ever read in a while, and yes i'm also including @agnostic. The fact that you think "Samir Geagea is only beholden to God" and his "hundreds of thousands of supporters" is seriously messed up! I genuinely hope you're trolling with this statement because if not, I don't know how you can even muster up the IQ needed to dress yourself in the morning.
Ha! I knew that was going to push some buttons. As someone who supports SSNP idiology I am not surprised you disagree.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Ha! I knew that was going to push some buttons. As someone who supports SSNP idiology I am not surprised you disagree.

Which buttons? I'm merely pointing out the giant tree in your eye since you deemed it appropriate to point out the thorn in someone else's.

It's ideology, and i don't support anyone in lebanese politics, but I wouldn't expect someone who thinks Geagea is only beholden to God to understand. I do see why you jumped to that conclusion though considering you wrote a wrong statement after specifically being told it was wrong.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Most Aounies live in well-to-do suburbs in the mountains that are predominantly Christian. They don’t know what the residents of Ein el Roumeneh have to deal with….

agreed
Aounis historically emerged from a civil society movement who were tricked by Aoun and turned into some sort of an ugly cult.
Tricked into believing he can liberate the country from Syrians
or liberate their areas from militias (their own brothers and sisters)
Tricked into believing he can eradicate corruption
tricked into believing many things and he keeps giving
ma biechba3 kezeb 3a hal cha3b l m3attar.

It's a movement that was never on the front lines, never suffered any casualties, never felt any danger
because at 1 point the LF and kataeb were defending their homes and another they believed that Aoun's army formed mostly of the heroes of Akkar is there to protect them while he destroyed them and their areas.

Civil society in its naivety and short sight have no room in the Lebanese political playground i'm afraid
they're way more destructive than you can imagine.