Is the liberal movement trying to emasculate men?

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
Orange Room Supporter
Really? You derailed the thread and now you're accusing me of being unclear? :/
Please reread the question.
i replied to the question but you keep hoppin on every train that passes by! again searching for acknowledgement or answers...go dance your heart out!

• Advertisement
  • mikeys71

mikeys71

[QUOTE="AtheistForJesus, post: 1999362, member:

Can a man cry or belly dance and still be a considered a real man?
    [/QUOTE]
    Can a women drive a semi or a big bulldozer or fly a 747 still be considered a woman?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is the liberal movement trying to emasculate men?

Yes; and it's wrong. But being a macho boor isn't better. So find the middle ground and be a gentleman. K thanks.

Should men do ballet?

Of course. Dance is art mixed with sports. Male ballet dancers go through difficult physical training and are quite strong.

Anyone who has seen professional ballet performances knows that the male dancers are just as important as the female ones.

Should men belly dance?

The only ones I've seen attempting it are gay.

Is it ok for men to cry?

It's rare for men to cry; so, if it happens, there's probably a reason for it. Just let it out. (As long as it's not a spoiled brat having tantrums and dramatizing everything.)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's rare for men to cry; so, if it happens, there's probably a reason for it. Just let it out. (As long as it's not a spoiled brat having tantrums and dramatizing everything.)
    I cry everytime i see a new thread started by @AtheistForJesus, so 3-4 times in the past week. Not that rare :/

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I cry everytime i see a new thread started by @AtheistForJesus, so 3-4 times in the past week. Not that rare :/
    Fi tax 3al threads? ;p

PS: I have drafted around 7 new threads bas meste7eh nazzelon doghreh wara ba3ed.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You're still avoiding the question, though. How would you like it if your son decided to become a professional belly dancer?
    if it's my son's passion to be a professional belly dancer, who am i to tell him NO. And WHY? should i force him to do something he does not like just so the rest of society can be more comfortable? I might hate his choice, and it might go against how i was raised and conditioned, and i might explain how society might view it (assuming i live in a less progressive society) but at the end of the day, i will make the effort to support him with a smile.
    It is not about liberalism or conservatism... it's about respecting someone's OWN choices. Choices that do not impact anyone else are its owner's choices and should be respected, regardless of how progressive a person is.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    if it's my son's passion to be a professional belly dancer, who am i to tell him NO. And WHY? should i force him to do something he does not like just so the rest of society can be more comfortable? I might hate his choice, and it might go against how i was raised and conditioned, and i might explain how society might view it (assuming i live in a less progressive society) but at the end of the day, i will make the effort to support him with a smile.
    It is not about liberalism or conservatism... it's about respecting someone's OWN choices. Choices that do not impact anyone else are its owner's choices and should be respected, regardless of how progressive a person is.
    On the other hand a 17 year old is asked to take one of the most important decisions that they will take in their lives...and most people stick to that decision as they invest years of college for it. If you see that being a belly dancer is more of a hobby than a job your job as his father is to guide him.
    Refusing it because it is against how you see the image of men and how they should be is plain stupid. Even if they decide against your advice support support support because thats the only way they can make it!

N

NewLeb

It’s very rare to witness a real man nowadays, especially in the West. Males are raised by their mothers, and what we see today is a reflection of this.

The Leftists are also to blame, for sure. They want “progress” by any means, even if that means lying about how girls can do anything better than a man can. They are taught this BS since play school.

What results in all of this is a bunch of effeminate men who can’t stand on their own two legs; and women doing things they shouldn’t be doing in the first place.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    It’s very rare to witness a real man nowadays, especially in the West. Males are raised by their mothers, and what we see today is a reflection of this.

The Leftists are also to blame, for sure. They want “progress” by any means, even if that means lying about how girls can do anything better than a man can. They are taught this BS since play school.

What results in all of this is a bunch of effeminate men who can’t stand on their own two legs; and women doing things they shouldn’t be doing in the first place.
    WOW
    i am not sure where to start??
    "real man"?
    "raised by their mothers"?
    "women doing things they shouldn't be doing in the first place"?

what century are we living in? this is no longer about leftists or not... even the ultra conservatives have moved beyond these misconceptions.

N

NewLeb

WOW
    i am not sure where to start??
    "real man"?
    "raised by their mothers"?
    "women doing things they shouldn't be doing in the first place"?

what century are we living in? this is no longer about leftists or not... even the ultra conservatives have moved beyond these misconceptions.
    ^^ See why I mean?

Any opposition to their warped world view is met with lame accusations being backward or “conservative.” They have them well indoctrinated....

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

definition of a real man?

Last edited:
    N

NewLeb

definition of a real man?
    It’s ultimately about confidence. Life and women are constantly testing man, and the greater the confidence, the greater the man, and the greater his success.

JorjeToTheWorld

JorjeToTheWorld

Legendary Member
    If you think your manhood is being emasculated by giving equal rights to women and to LGBT individuals, that means you aren't a man in the first place.

JorjeToTheWorld

JorjeToTheWorld

Legendary Member
    It’s ultimately about confidence. Life and women are constantly testing man, and the greater the confidence, the greater the man, and the greater his success.
    So women can't be confident?

N

NewLeb

So women can't be confident?
    Sure, but no matter how confident she is, there always be a man to one-up her. It’s natural-we even we see it sex among all species- the female takes the submissive position and the man **** her. It’s not the other way around....

JorjeToTheWorld

JorjeToTheWorld

Legendary Member
    Sure, but no matter how confident she is, there always be a man to one-up her. It’s natural-we even we see it sex among all species- the female takes the submissive position and the man **** her. It’s not the other way around....
    I think you have a fairly restricted view of masculinity or femininity. For many men, sex is when they are most vulnerable. It ain't all about "taking a submissive position"; remember, a lot of the times men have to perform for the pleasure of women. :) Suddenly the tables are turned, aren't they? Sex isn't necessarily women being "submissive" to men. That may not rhyme with a mind conditioned with seeing men superior, but this is where your point of view is coming from, and not the other way around.
    At the end of the day, the most perfect union is the equal one. Usually everything else stems from insecurity and a feeling of inferiority.