• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Is the liberal movement trying to emasculate men?

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
While Females are equal to males and respected, males are the dominant sex, and no amount of Political Correctness will change that.
Seriously? Dominant based on what? Men can give birth? Can they create life? And citing scriptures written by men doesn't really provide proof does it?
Why can't we simply accept that people are equal and should be treated equally, regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual preference... Love thy neighbor right? Did Christ say "prefer the men" (at the risk of giving JustLeb a heart attack)?
I find it interesting to discuss different perspectives and opinions but some things make me just go WTF!!!

• Advertisement
  • Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    Seriously? Dominant based on what? Men can give birth? Can they create life? And citing scriptures written by men doesn't really provide proof does it?
    Why can't we simply accept that people are equal and should be treated equally, regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual preference... Love thy neighbor right? Did Christ say "prefer the men" (at the risk of giving JustLeb a heart attack)?
    I find it interesting to discuss different perspectives and opinions but some things make me just go WTF!!!
    By "dominant", I mean that on average men are bigger, taller, and stronger than women physically. Men also have much higher endurance for physical work, pain, etc. Furthermore, most country leaders and business leaders by a large margin globally have been men since the beginning of humanity. Those are all indisputable facts. That is what I meant by dominant. That does not make women less equal. However, there are jobs and tasks they simply can not do, and should not do. Women have their equal part in society, and play a key role in supporting their families either by working at home or outside, and raising their kids together with their husbands.

Scriptures were written by men, but inspired by the holy spirit and blessed by the church.

Also, for those sissies on this thread on the forum (not you, @noonan) that are advocating being submissive males, women (even liberal women) are most attracted to dominant males. This is also paralleled in all mammals in the animal kingdom. All female Mammals are attracted to the Alpha Strong Male, and this is the same behavior with humans...

NewLeb

NewLeb

I think you have a fairly restricted view of masculinity or femininity. For many men, sex is when they are most vulnerable. It ain't all about "taking a submissive position"; remember, a lot of the times men have to perform for the pleasure of women. :) Suddenly the tables are turned, aren't they? Sex isn't necessarily women being "submissive" to men. That may not rhyme with a mind conditioned with seeing men superior, but this is where your point of view is coming from, and not the other way around.
    At the end of the day, the most perfect union is the equal one. Usually everything else stems from insecurity and a feeling of inferiority.
    Sure, but ultimately it’s the man who has to convince the woman to submit and sleep with him.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Because we are not “equal.” That’s just some feel-good crap leftists made up to ensure “progress.”

The overwhelming majority of philosophers, inventors and scientists were men. Welcome to Reality.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Confidence in what?
    Essentially, the woman’s job is to convince a man that she isn’t just another human being who eats and defecates; but something more than that. Surely, they’ve been doing a good job, given all the man-boys you have nowadays.

She will use her qualities and “tests” to attempt to phase a man into submitting to her perception of things. She will cry, scream, guilt trip, yes, do anything to break a man’s perception of things and have him submit to her will.

The truly confident man will always succeed in these tests. This is why many women stick to their man even if they cheated. The man’s confidence, regardless of what he has done, is what keeps her attached to him.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Also, for those sissies on this thread on the forum (not you, @noonan) that are advocating being submissive males, women (even liberal women) are most attracted to dominant males. This is also paralleled in all mammals in the animal kingdom. All female Mammals are attracted to the Alpha Strong Male, and this is the same behavior with humans...

And this is the Human impact.

2 very recent cases that happen every day:

The first incident saw a father hang himself in the Lebanese city of Arsal due to severe financial difficulties. On Sunday, Naji al-Fliti ended his life while struggling with severe depression, his wife said in an interview with Al Jadeed TV. The man was unable to provide for his family after losing his job amid Lebanon's ongoing economic crisis and that certainly made things worse.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    He could have just stole some bread. But it makes more sense to kill yourself...real smart!
    It is not about being smart ...it is about mental health issues that some feel when they are not able to provide and that burden is "the way" arab men live ...if you cannot provide you are a failure...sometimes all goes dark and life becomes too hard.
    Comments like this are part of the problem calling someone an idiot for committing suicide instead of looking for the reason and the mental health issues of that person that drove them to end their life against all human instinct that is geared towards self preservation!
    Maybe understanding why will save some other person pondering the same act.

NewLeb

NewLeb

It is not about being smart ...it is about mental health issues that some feel when they are not able to provide and that burden is "the way" arab men live ...if you cannot provide you are a failure...sometimes all goes dark and life becomes too hard.
    Comments like this are part of the problem calling someone an idiot for committing suicide instead of looking and the reason and the mental health of that person that drove them to end their life against all human instinct that is geared towards self preservation!
    Survival takes precedent over anything. Why didn’t his wife who had cancer kill herself? He looks like a healthy and smart man. People who were in far worse positions than him kept going and found success.

It’s nothing to do with mental health; no, it’s simply that men these days don’t believe in themselves, and that’s mostly because of all the leftist and feminist bull**** they indoctrinate children with.

Girls are treated like princesses and are told they can do anything. Boys on the other hand....

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    t’s nothing to do with mental health; no, it’s simply that men these days don’t believe in themselves,
    i'll leave it at that...you do not understand what mental health means. read what you wrote a few time you big macho strong man.

NewLeb

NewLeb

i'll leave it at that...you do not understand what mental health means. read what you wrote a few time you big macho strong man.
    Mental health lol... you are the fool who believes in such a thing. You either have order in your mind, or you do not. That individual who killed himself was obviously way out of order.

But there is big business in mental health, and a lot of money to be made....

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Mental health lol... you are the fool who believes in such a thing. You either have order in your mind, or you do not. That individual who killed himself was obviously way out of order.

But there is big business in mental health, and a lot of money to be made....
    If it was not a mental health issue then why did he kill himself ?

NewLeb

NewLeb

If it was not a mental health issue then why did he kill himself ?
    I already told you- he didn’t believe in himself. He lost complete and total faith in his very self.

Perhaps if they taught the young about the inner and infinite power within mankind, stuff like this wouldn’t happen. But no, let’s teach them a bunch of psychological jumbo written by morons who charge exorbitant amounts for their textbooks. Let’s keep the $$$ moving....

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I already told you- he didn’t believe in himself. He lost complete and total faith in his very self.

Perhaps if they taught the young about the inner and infinite power within mankind, stuff like this wouldn’t happen. But no, let’s teach them a bunch of psychological jumbo written by morons who charge exorbitant amounts for their textbooks. Let’s keep the $$$ moving....
    Screenshot 2019-12-04 at 16.03.37.png

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Just Reality, honey. ;)
    Look i never debated with someone bi jib 7alo jouwar to this level in my life. You have described the problem and described the solution ...yourself i did not even need to argument my points as you were making them for me...
    This is becoming idiocy seriously so i am not going to enable you anymore

and i hope you do not regret that "honey"...just saying.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Look i never debated with someone bi jib 7alo jouwar to this level in my life. You have describe the problem and described the solution ...yourself i did not even need to argument my points as you were making them for me...
    This is becoming idiocy seriously so i am not going to enable you anymore

and i hope you do not regret that "honey"...just saying.
    She provides a meme to counter my argument, and wants to blab about “idiocy.” Come back when you have something of intellectual merit to put forth.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    lots to unpack here
    By "dominant", I mean that on average men are bigger, taller, and stronger than women physically. Men also have much higher endurance for physical work, pain, etc. Furthermore, most country leaders and business leaders by a large margin globally have been men since the beginning of humanity. Those are all indisputable facts. That is what I meant by dominant.
    I agree that an average man is larger, stronger
    I don’t agree that a man has higher endurance to pain. Have you seen any stats about that? Do you have any idea what it takes to give birth without an epidural ? More seriously, have you seen any studies that say men can endure pain better than women
    Over representation of men is an outcome of past dominance, not a justification that it should continue to prevail
    . That is what I meant by dominant. That does not make women less equal. However, there are jobs and tasks they simply can not do, and should not do. Women have their equal part in society, and play a key role in supporting their families either by working at home or outside, and raising their kids together with their husbands.
    Ok. But what jobs can they not do or should they not do? Based on what? Social norms? Or physical abilities ? Don’t confuse “average” capability with individual capabilities. On average, men are probably more powerful tennis players. Im pretty sure steffi graff can beat the crap out of me in tennis

Scriptures were written by men, but inspired by the holy spirit and blessed by the church.
    Do you believe the Adam and Eve story you were quoting? If you do then I don’t think it makes sense to continue to debate here. If you don’t and accept it for what it is (an allegory) then you can see why these scriptures should be taken in their context which was not an acceptable social model on today’s standard (unless you think that stoning an adulterous woman is ok)

, women (even liberal women) are most attracted to dominant males. This is also paralleled in all mammals in the animal kingdom. All female Mammals are attracted to the Alpha Strong Male, and this is the same behavior with humans...
    I’m not going to go there. Maybe some of the female posters can comment. All I can say is that strong doesn’t necessarily mean “dominant”. And also, one could say men are attracted to strong women, unless they’re shallow and only attracted based on looks

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    By "dominant", I mean that on average men are bigger, taller, and stronger than women physically. Men also have much higher endurance for physical work, pain, etc. Furthermore, most country leaders and business leaders by a large margin globally have been men since the beginning of humanity. Those are all indisputable facts. That is what I meant by dominant. That does not make women less equal. However, there are jobs and tasks they simply can not do, and should not do. Women have their equal part in society, and play a key role in supporting their families either by working at home or outside, and raising their kids together with their husbands.

Being strong has nothing to do with dominance. A strong man takes care of and protects his family. He doesn't dominate them. He is not arrogant or abusive.

Many people have wrong, stereotypical views of what a strong man is.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Because we are not “equal.” That’s just some feel-good crap leftists made up to ensure “progress.”

The overwhelming majority of philosophers, inventors and scientists were men. Welcome to Reality.
    Send women to school and men to convents first a few centuries and then come and tell me what gender has more inventors, philosophers and scientists are etc...