Is the liberal movement trying to emasculate men?

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
Okay, then, so why don’t you inform us of all the great inventions and breakthroughs that women have done recently. There are more women in universities than men these days, so it shouldn’t be too difficult.

How many women have won the Nobel Prize, as opposed to men, for instance...?
@NewLeb This thread is not about bashing women. Please stop. Women contribution to society is immense and beyond measure, as inventors, professionals, soldiers, engineers, poets, productive members of society, mothers, sisters, and wives. Nobel prize winning is not the right metric to measure it. There are many more, that are too many to enumerate on this thread. So please dont distort the aim of this thread.

@All:
Lets get back to the purpose of the thread. Is the Liberal Movement (that is governed by Soros/Global World Government) and extreme feminist movement trying to emasculate men, and for what purpose...?

The Answer is a resounding Yes based on their stated Agenda of Promoting the LGBTQ agenda in every occasion, as well as Abortion, etc. They are targeting and demonizing strong Christian masculine figures like President Jair Bolsonaro, President Trump, President Aoun, Urban, Matteo Salvini, etc. etc. The evil left, and liberals hate Conservative Women even MORE: They target "Marine" Le Pen with even more vitriol.

Their purpose is to weaken Christian values and society (both Men and Women). They target strong masculinity in Christian Dominated Countries, in order to lower the fertility rate, in order to IMPORT people from third world countries that are more malleable to their agenda of ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. Through various means they are trying to emasculate men, in order to wreck the entire society. This beast has many tentacles, and I encourage you to read up about it.

This is Exactly what is going on in Europe now, Lebanon, and some extent the USA. Liberals (and a segment of the radical feminist-Not all feminists) are the "useful idiots" that are funded and supported by Soros to create ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. Their belief is that by diluting Christianity, and Christian values with 3rd World people (like the hordes that invaded Europe after the syrian crisis, and Syrian refugees in Lebanon, etc), they will be able to impose a One World Government.

One World Government is not an imagined conspiracy - it is a real thing. I refer you to the thread of deposing Pope Benedict on this forum. This conspiracy is backed by Zionists, Soros, etc. Their tools are some of the NGOs, and some of the radical left/radical feminist organizations amongst others.

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

@NewLeb This thread is not about bashing women. Please stop.
    Mind your own business, kiddo. I’m simply arguing against modern feminist notions, and the mods can decide for themselves if I’m well off topic.

The last thing we need is another white knight to come to the rescue... women can speak for themselves, right?

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    The difference between an emasculated weak man (trudeau, a darling of liberals) and a real man (Liberals worst nightmare)...

1575651694816.png

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

The last thing we need is another white knight to come to the rescue... women can speak for themselves, right?
    Not right at all, women can't speak for themselves, "memes" speak for them :lol:

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    Not right at all, women can't speak for themselves, "memes" speak for them :lol:
    No women bashing please.
    The discussion is about the liberal movement trying to emasculate men. We’re seeing it in some of the idiotic chants of the revolution in Lebanon already that you support.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

No women bashing please.
    The discussion is about the liberal movement trying to emasculate men. We’re seeing it in some of the idiotic chants of the revolution in Lebanon already that you support.
    my sectarian friend, there are many parasitic revolutions trying to induce noise of the main revolution frequency ... so please fine tune your senses and or sensors

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    my sectarian friend, there are many parasitic revolutions trying to induce noise of the main revolution frequency ... so please fine tune your senses and or sensors
    An ISIS sympathizer call me sectarian. That’s a badge of honor

The liberal movement should be demonstrating against people like you and your stupid Wahabi Establishments of ISIS, Saudi Arabia and wa ma lafa lahoum. That’s where the real oppression of women exists.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

An ISIS sympathizer call me sectarian. That’s a badge of honor
    The liberal movement should be demonstrating against people like you and your stupid Wahabi Establishments of ISIS, Saudi Arabia and wa ma lafa lahoum. That’s where the real oppression of women exists.
    My bad, shouldn't have called you sectarian ... I should've called you crusader, another @LVV clone without the "my princess" attachment.
    I already told you that's not a liberal movement, it is a Jewish one, your crusader theology doesn't understand this propaganda tactic because
    your crusader religion cannot notice it.
    sarcastically, though, you and your beloved party are naming SH as PM in hope to receive Wahhabi financial support just like your role model
    crusader trump another Wahhabi money lover ... what do you say about this ?
    mind you, crusader women from all over Europe and USA are now securing jobs by licking Wahhabi balls and relocating to Wahhabi land

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

One and the same.
    not at all, liberalism is disconnecting oneself from believing religious heresies
    that logic doesn't accept, for example, fighting corruption in majless el shi3eh el a3la is
    equivalent to killing Imam Houssein in Karbalaa for the second time.
    Jewish is a religion, a true liberal can tell the difference, a stupid liberal and even a stupid non-liberal cannot spot the filthy plan
    of giving women too much freedom

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    not at all, liberalism is disconnecting oneself from believing religious heresies
    that logic doesn't accept, for example, fighting corruption in majless el shi3eh el a3la is
    Jewish is a religion, a true liberal can tell the difference, a stupid liberal and even a stupid non-liberal cannot spot the filthy plan
    Your line of thinking is a disgrace to the people you claim to represent. Your sect and wahabi clan habitually enslaves women. Do us all a favor and stay out of this thread because you’re going to unite everybody against your retarded and utterly disgusting ideology of enslaving women and subjugating other people that don’t Subscribe to your Medeival ideology. You’ll play elsewhere.

NewLeb

NewLeb

It’s not just a religion, though. It’s a race and a tribe, too. Jews have always been at the forefront of “progress,” and they won’t cease until everything that is sacred is destroyed.

Christians and the common folk are just useful idiots in this grand scheme. They enter Western institutions of learning and are brainwashed by a bunch of crap written by Jewish intellectuals (who are dominant in academia), and start spouting that stuff off like it’s Truth. When you say otherwise, they call you a racist, or a woman-hater, or whatever. They have no originality whatsoever.

It was only a matter of time before all this nonsense would arrive to the Arab/Islamic world, and we are witnessing it now.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Your line of thinking is a disgrace to the people you claim to represent. Your sect and wahabi clan habitually enslaves women. Do us all a favor and stay out of this thread because you’re going to unite everybody against your retarded and utterly disgusting ideology of enslaving women and subjugating other people that don’t Subscribe to your Medeival ideology. You’ll play elsewhere.
    baseless accusations sprouting from ignorance of Islam and from ignorance of the Jewish secret filthy plan of giving women too much freedom.
    I won't bother you, nor I mind uniting everybody against me .. remember ... the truth shall set you free isn't it ?
    I hate to break it to you but we in the 21st century, in the middle east, in Lebanon, we are currently living in Medieval times

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    baseless accusations sprouting from ignorance of Islam and from ignorance of the Jewish secret filthy plan of giving women too much freedom.
    I won't bother you, nor I mind uniting everybody against me .. remember ... the truth shall set you free isn't it ?
    I hate to break it to you but we in the 21st century, in the middle east, in Lebanon, we are currently living in Medieval times
    You’re not breaking it to me. I know that you live in mid “evil” times. Just go live it up in Bora-Bora or it desert in Arabia of your liking. You and your elk do not belong in the Levant. your ideology is both an evil and medieval. adios.

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    It’s not just a religion, though. It’s a race and a tribe, too. Jews have always been at the forefront of “progress,” and they won’t cease until everything that is sacred is destroyed.

Christians and the common folk are just useful idiots in this grand scheme. They enter Western institutions of learning and are brainwashed by a bunch of crap written by Jewish intellectuals (who are dominant in academia), and start spouting that stuff off like it’s Truth. When you say otherwise, they call you a racist, or a woman-hater, or whatever. They have no originality whatsoever.

It was only a matter of time before all this nonsense would arrive to the Arab/Islamic world, and we are witnessing it now.
    The "Feminazis" funded by NGOs are already active in the Lebanon revolution, Tunisian revolution, etc. Look at all most of the leftist and hirak lead demonstrations in Beirut, they are all lead by women (most very ugly, fat, and masculine), while the emasculated men chant after them like a bunch of sissies.

Next is making demands to make LGTBQ marriage legal in lebanon. Wait and see. It was actually one of the demands of the Thawra early on...

This is how they destroy the moral fabric of Christian and Conservative societies. The Aim is One World Government, run by the Zionist Elite.

epedep

epedep

The term "toxic masculinity" seems to be making the rounds in the news these days.
    What's toxic masculinity, you ask? It is the idea that men can’t express emotion openly; that they have to be “tough all the time”; that anything other than that makes them “feminine” or weak. In other terms, conforming to the long-held social norms of masculinity.

Liberals are trying to challenge societal norms by encouraging men to embrace their sensitive, soft, and vulnerable side. (basically, act like a weak woman)

Recently, TV anchor Lara Spencer caused controversy on a global scale in 2019 when she mocked Prince George for taking ballet at school.
    The following day, a mob of 300 male dancers showed up to support Prince George. (Does anyone notice any real "men" among the crowd? yeah, I thought so)
    View attachment 13222

View attachment 13223

Honestly, when did it become socially OK for a boy to dance ballet or become a belly dancer?
    And what father would rather see his son in a ballet troupe than on the national football team or armed forces?
    So what? I really don't care about how these men act, they have their own business. It's really not harming anyone.