Announcements Is the Oroom really lebanon's number one discussion forum?

• Advertisement
  • eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You're one of the oldest members here, this is a medal of sharaf, handle it with care :)
    Bass ya di3anak if you really turned into a radical salafi, and lost your more openminded perspective I once knew you under.
    I also confess that I used to visit your old site too. Not bad it was, must I say.
    haha thank u.. so I am close minded now? :(
    You can say virgin minded

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    yeah, just a little more than you used to be 8-9 years ago. You aged in the wrong direction it seems. :lol:
    I think everyone ages in the wrong direction, the older you get the more conservative you get and at some point past 30 your ideas get set in stone

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    You can say virgin minded
    I wish :bear:

I think everyone ages in the wrong direction, the older you get the more conservative you get and at some point past 30 your ideas get set in stone
    I think it is a never ending process.. ppl simply changes all the time but their past is also what makes them now!

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Honestly this is exactly what made this site survive through all these years unlike many other old lebanese websites!
    X actually did a good job in maintaining it with all headache that comes with these kind of websites..

If this site didn't have a base then trust me this forum would be non existence today so this orange base is what made and kept this forum active and simply without it this site dies out..

I myself maintained a well known website (back then) in the early days of 2002 until 2005 and it was getting seriously popular at the end but it was all for free and the headache or time consuming that came with it was seriously not worth it all!

I can simply tell you maintaining a website that involve a political party is headache..

if I would advice anything new to this forum I would say new design different system and move toward NodeJS where you can build seriously awesome features with it!

And only then with the total new and well built design I would have taken your advice to take the forum and its users to a different type of forum with new name etc because there are some truth to what you say ..
    I don't need many features. A keyboard and a few threads and Im just fine :)
    I of course know your website and your old handle here in the forum. You didn't change anymore than all partisans changed here. I can tell you that I didn't change much :)

Last edited:
    O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I don't need many features. A keyboard and a few threads and Im just fine :)
    I of course know your website and your old handle here in the forum. You didn't change anymore than all partisans changed here. I can tell you that I didn't change much :)
    You are probably the truest FPMer I have ever seen even tho you say you are not but deep inside you are!
    As for changing eventually you will just give it more time..

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    You are probably the truest FPMer I have ever seen even tho you say you are not but deep inside you are!
    As for changing eventually you will just give it more time..
    I am who I am, but trust me I am not an FPMer :)