• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Is this the ugliest World Cup logo ever?

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Qatar has officially unveiled the logo for the 2022 World Cup. First thought, this looks like a baby chewing toy.
And the fact it's inspired by the shawl, which is a symbol of women's oppression adds more insult to injury.

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 10.07.26 PM.png2877011-WhatsApp-Image-2019-09-03-at-20.36.44.jpeg

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Qatar has officially unveiled the logo for the 2022 World Cup. First thought, this looks like a baby chewing toy.
And the fact it's inspired by the shawl, which is a symbol of women's oppression adds more insult to injury.

View attachment 13291View attachment 13292

Oof it's like a 14 year old qatari girl designed this! It's complete with an infity symbol, the figure 8, decorative elements, and the flow of the shawl takes it to the top lol! All it's lacking is a sbeve meme

Edit: and I'm pretty sure my daughter has this chew toy ?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
At least they pay tribute for over 1500 deaths till today in the construction with that red...(i know its qatars color)
over 120 deaths in 2019 and over 1500 total.

Venom

Legendary Member
We in Lebanon like to make fun of others while our best stadium is burj Hammond.

??‍♂️

Venom

Legendary Member
You don't need to be part of a Jihadist-funding, Human Rights-abusing monarchy to recognize that this "emblem" is atrocious.

Not the best emblem for sure , looks like always bala jwene7.
Human rights abusing ? How ? Everyone is guilty and Accidents happened everywhere.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Jorje

Legendary Member
It's not bad at all. Certainly better than the Brazilian facepalm, Russia Philips Men's Shaver or the London Olympics Simpsons' BJ.

Last edited: