Islamic Fascism Creeping Into Lebanon

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Thank you answering a post that was not meant for you. I couldn’t read it entirely because I got stuck on this first paragraph. I may not be smart so I cannot understand how you can love people but not tolerate them and their preferences, needs, characteristics, etc. How do you love a person but not tolerate them? Did Jesus tolerate the tax collector differences? Love him? Did he tolerate the Samaritan’s differences or tried to fix them?

One can “not tolerate” ideas (e.g., racism, religious extremism) because these are exclusionary ideas and lead to actions that are in contradiction with love. When people start not tolerating differences in the name of the right path and what they consider to be sin and evil then their conception of love start becoming intolerant. Who says one’s definition of sin and evil is the right one when that definition encompasses acts that don’t harm anyone.
    Anyway, please don’t bother responding to this post if you’re just going to hurl insults at me. If you are genuinely interested in debating then great. If not, then I’m sure you (and I) have better things to do
    If you read my post in its entirety, you would know that your points were already addressed in it. However, it is easier to pretend you didn't read my post, so you can keep repeating the same debunked pseudo-arguments, ad nauseam.

Cowardly, as usual.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Same way they love pregnant teenage girls, then shun and humiliate them.

Same way they love their homosexual children, and subject them to inhumane conversion therapy.

It is love that is restricted to words. It has no meaning beyond the words uttered.
    Right...take some clichés that some people are guilty of, and apply it to billions of Christians. That will make you sound very smart.

Nonan

If you read my post in its entirety, you would know that your points were already addressed in it. However, it is easier to pretend you didn't read my post, so you can keep repeating the same debunked pseudo-arguments, ad nauseam.

Cowardly, as usual.
    I had asked you politely to refrain from answering if it was to throw insults, but you did it anyway. I went back read your entire post and as expected, it was half insults (and accusations of me insulting you, which I find quite ironic, please show me where I did that), and half confused arguments such as “if someone’s wants to hurt themselves, you warn them” ( so being homosexual is someone’s “hurting themselves”) or, the best one, the incredible act of love and generosity that you are accomplishing by insulting me because you hold the higher truth and you want to bestow it on me...
    This time, seriously, don’t bother, I’m putting you in my ignore list so I won’t see your answer.

Thanks

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    I had asked you politely to refrain from answering if it was to throw insults, but you did it anyway. I went back read your entire post and as expected, it was half insults (and accusations of me insulting you, which I find quite ironic, please show me where I did that),
    Stop acting like a coward and dare to name who you are throwing jabs at, for once! When you said: "The issue at hand is some people are so convinced of their self righteousness that they forget the essence of Jesús’ message of love and tolerance," who exactly were you referring to? Unicorns? Fairies in the sky? It is obvious that you were talking about @Dark Angel and I.

You do this every time, then you hide behind the "who said I was talking about you" excuse, when you get a taste of your own medicine.

And, yes, you will get a taste of your own medicine whenever you attack our person, instead of debating our ideas! So stop crying crocodile tears; and, as I told you already, don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat!

and half confused arguments such as “if someone’s wants to hurt themselves, you warn them” ( so being homosexual is someone’s “hurting themselves”)
    Here is a loving homosexual mother who has hurt her daughter:

Woman with Lesbian mums talks about not having a dad during childhood

Does the latter's opinion matter, or should we throw it in the garbage because she doesn't belong in the oppressed groups approved by your SJW standards?

She's not an isolated case, btw!

or, the best one, the incredible act of love and generosity that you are accomplishing by insulting me because you hold the higher truth and you want to bestow it on me...
    When you say foolish things, I will say so, period! But if you needed help with something and I could help you, I would. I'm not a hypocrite who will agree with your foolishness, and turn my back on you when you need help.

And if you want me to be softer in my approach, start by not throwing unwarranted jabs at me, then pretending like they were not intended for me. I am not a fool. Nor am I a doormat who will be walked over in the name of love.

This time, seriously, don’t bother, I’m putting you in my ignore list so I won’t see your answer.

Thanks
    Cowardly, as usual!

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Except I'm not doing that. I'm judging a religion based on its tenets.
    I'm sure that a religion like Islam or one like Christianity, have tenets that differ from the small cliches that you presented to us, as "facts" and/or acceptable basis, to build your whole conclusion on. See, I'm afraid that though your intentions are pure, yet your heart is saddened, and I would not want you to find some day, that without even realizing it, you might have been doing exactly what you blame Muki of doing. Because I know that you wouldn't want that.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    I'm sure that a religion like Islam or one like Christianity, have tenets that differ from the small cliches that you presented to us, as "facts" and/or acceptable basis, to build your whole conclusion on. See, I'm afraid that though your intentions are pure, yet your heart is saddened, and I would not want you to find some day, that without even realizing it, you might have been doing exactly what you blame Muki of doing. Because I know that you wouldn't want that.
    Which tenets that I mentioned so far do not exist in Islam, according to you?

Iron Maiden

kiss ekhta shou hal ma3ashet haw? is this for real? ana rayeh a3melle shi moufti bi shi jabbal kss ekhet hayete... kel hal ta3ab ma btale3 ad awta wahhad menon ya zalami...
    The point should be why is the state responsible for paying their salaries.

What public services are they providing to the aberage citizen?

This taxpayers money going to complete waste

Ralph N

The point should be why is the state responsible for paying their salaries.

What public services are they providing to the aberage citizen?

This taxpayers money going to complete waste
    Can someone guide me to the process of being a moufti? please I need the money...hahaha....

I dont understand this , who allowed this shit?!!!

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    قال بفلسطين عم يعتقلوا الناس الفاطرين ويحطوهن بالحبس.
    لما تقول إنو الإسلام السياسي ما بحرر، لا بفلسطين ولا بلبنان ولا بسوريا، بنطوا عليك وبيتهموك بالطائفية.
    يا حبيبي الإسلام السياسي الماكسيموم بحطك بعرباية وبيسلخك قشاطين.