• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Islamic Fascism Creeping Into Lebanon

Ralph N

You want to compare the actions of power-hungry monarchs from hundreds of years ago to the stances of islamic clergymen and regular Muslims today?
Constantine is a Saint in Christianity.... He killed everyone who didnt wish to be in HIS CRAFTED RELIGION.. in fact he killed all the bishops who came to nicea and didnt agree to his view.. he was so brutal that many priest agreed to him because they were afraid of being put to death by him....

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Constantine is a Saint in Christianity.... He killed everyone who didnt wish to be in HIS CRAFTED RELIGION.. in fact he killed all the bishops who came to nicea and didnt agree to his view.. he was so brutal that many priest agreed to him because they were afraid of being put to death by him....
    I am not familiar with the life of Constantine, but my experience is that every time people make such claims about Christian Saints they end up being false or distorted.

Ralph N

I am not familiar with the life of Constantine, but my experience is that every time people make such claims about Christian Saints they end up being false or distorted.
    Please do make a research.... We are the most terrible religion on the world... We have the Best Ideal (Jesus) yet we failed big time... We lost everything... We are Zero in Spirituality... We even forgot the name and what it means to be Spiritual....We killed, stole killed stole raped, raped..stole and killed for ages...Nothing to what Jesus said to do... Look at the red indians... look what we done to them... we butchered 98% of them same way we did to Pagans who had a different view to life or God... we just kill everyone who isnt like us... Just like the Jews and Muslims...

I blame Christians more because they have a nice Son of Man who thought them good things... but they lost it all for power sex money and greed...
    Sometimes I think God is punishing us because of what we did to pagans.... Islam was born because of our mistakes thats what a priest told me once... A Maronite Priest... he said Islam was born because we the Christians were so terrible and we are so far from Jesus....

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please do make a research.... We are the most terrible religion on the world... We have the Best Ideal (Jesus) yet we failed big time... We lost everything... We are Zero in Spirituality... We even forgot the name and what it means to be Spiritual....We killed, stole killed stole raped, raped..stole and killed for ages...Nothing to what Jesus said to do... Look at the red indians... look what we done to them... we butchered 98% of them same way we did to Pagans who had a different view to life or God... we just kill everyone who isnt like us... Just like the Jews and Muslims...

I blame Christians more because they have a nice Son of Man who thought them good things... but they lost it all for power sex money and greed...
    Sometimes I think God is punishing us because of what we did to pagans.... Islam was born because of our mistakes thats what a priest told me once... A Maronite Priest... he said Islam was born because we the Christians were so terrible and we are so far from Jesus....
    Read Dark Angel's post about the differences between Christians as people and Christianity as a religion. You are basically repeating his point in a less sophisticated way.

And I will reiterate my point: you cannot hide under the rug what Muslims are doing today, and with the approval of their clergy, by bringing up what some Christians did in the past.

Christianity the most terrible religion in the world? Hardly. And blaming the existence of Islam on the shortcomings of Christians is laughable. Mohammad's issues started with the pagans of Arabia. Christianity did not exist in his part of the world.

Weezy

Of course not. And i hope you understand this is not a compliment to a religion.

This homogeneity explains the problem of Islam and the darkness the whole Islamic world lives in.

Practiced Islam is notorious for erasing culture and dictating every step of your life through an absurd hadith and code that no one seems to understand or try to modernize. Everything is dictated, dress code, hair, food, language, to the ritual of the toilet. And everything is forbidden. Music, dancing, culture.

Europe is rich through its diversity. Small countries with different customs, culture, languages.... This diversity explains tolerance and the flexibility of Christianity which offered Europe a religion without erasing their culture.
    No there are cultural differences between Muslims in different regions of the world. Muslims in Lebanon & Syria have a culture different from those in morocco or Afghanistan.

When i said they are the same i was talking about the ideology.

Weezy

That is unfortunate, but I appreciate your honesty. We certainly have our differences, but I prefer this honesty to crocodile tears and the "how dare you say such a thing about us" fake outrage show that people usually put on.

Why do you want to punish something that was done unintentionally?

If you go to Japan or Russia or Peru or wherever, and you unknowingly do something culturally offensive, then apologize as soon as you are made aware of your mistake, would you like it if people kept treated you like you did it on purpose?
    Yeah if i "unintentionally" butcher a cow in India i would expect some repercussions.

Nonan

@Indie's point is in the premise, strippers intentionnally perfirming the act while the DJ was oblivious

@Isabella's point is the the outcome, public offence used to closed a public entertainment venues, which is the same in both cases.

Couples councelling isnt my forte guys :)
    Ignoring a law (if a law was violated) or not speaking a language isn’t an excuse. You can’t argue the DJ didn’t intentionally sample the sound. He may not wanted to intentionally shock people, or know what the sound was but that is debatable. Just like knowing whether the couple intentionally wanted to shock people is also debatable.

What is not debatable is hypocrisy and the “deux poids deux mesures ». If bigotry is Christian, the it is Halal ;-), if it is Muslim, then it is facism.

Genius

Legendary Member
    No there are cultural differences between Muslims in different regions of the world. Muslims in Lebanon & Syria have a culture different from those in morocco or Afghanistan.

When i said they are the same i was talking about the ideology.
    Yes the Moroccan shebshib is pointy. The Saudi typically round.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It boggles the mind that an adult is incapable of differentiating between accidents and deliberate acts. And, this, after that difference has been stressed to her multiple times. Truly incredible.
    Apparently this applies to @Nonan as well.

The level of intelligence on this forum has dropped so low I wonder for how long I'll stick around.

Nonan

The level of intelligence on this forum has dropped so low I wonder how long I'll stick around.
    Just to clarify, because you referred to me while I was answering someone else. Does your post qualify as a personal attack that is off topic? You know, being a moderator and all.

Just checking.

@Jo

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    It boggles the mind that an adult is incapable of differentiating between accidents and deliberate acts. And, this, after that difference has been stressed to her multiple times. Truly incredible.
    Give it a rest will you! Intentional or not this act was offensive to some and they reacted to it... India is hardly the standard by which one goes about measuring religious tolerance! What's truly mind-blowing is the excessive mental gymnastics you had to go through to justify your position in that previous thread vis a vis the one you're judging now whereas the basic logic is the same, all you're left with is the accidental thing and even that is shaky at best!

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

The level of intelligence on this forum has dropped so low I wonder for how long I'll stick around.
    Shu level of intelligence? You want to act like a hypocrite without getting called out on it, and then you want to accuse your opponents of having substandard intelligence because they're not satisfied with your shaky at best excuse for hypocrisy?

By the way you need to delete these posts for breaking forum rules according to your own standards! What goes for other people also goes for you ms moderator!

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    Ignoring a law (if a law was violated) or not speaking a language isn’t an excuse. You can’t argue the DJ didn’t intentionally sample the sound. He may not wanted to intentionally shock people, or know what the sound was but that is debatable. Just like knowing whether the couple intentionally wanted to shock people is also debatable.

What is not debatable is hypocrisy and the “deux poids deux mesures ». If bigotry is Christian, the it is Halal ;-), if it is Muslim, then it is facism.
    I dont really know why u quoted me on that, i was only doing couples councelling but sure :)

The premise in these cases is different, while the outcome is the same. Fir me thats the point to discuss.

I am not interrested in the halal or haram side of stuff.

Nonan

I dont really know why u quoted me on that, i was only doing couples councelling but sure :)

The premise in these cases is different, while the outcome is the same. Fir me thats the point to discuss.

Because your assertion that the premise is different is flawed. Both broke the law. Saying I don’t speak the language is not a defense when breaking the law.
    Both shocked people. How do you know who intentionally wanted to shock people and who didn’t? We can make assumptions, but we can’t assert truths here.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

he quoted you simply to indirectly badmouth others like he always does. it is an established pattern by now. there used to be a time where people respected themselves enough and cared about the quality and traits they attribute and nurture in themselves, it is not the case anymore. everything goes now, and some people simply do not mind completely trashing themselves if it blemishes others even the slightest as well.